Bill Cassidy and needing an AR-15 to kill feral Hogs

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I realize this is getting a lot of parody, and for sure the original notion of needing to kill the 30 (or so) feral hogs that came into a mythical person's mythical yard to eat/kill mythical children on apparently a regular basis CRIED OUT FOR SARCASM

But seriously, if I'm living in rural La .... I want an AR-15 .... with BIG clip. And I want a stout fence in my yard. It's too bad alligators are impervious to the .223. LOL

I realize this is getting a lot of parody, and for sure the original notion of needing to kill the 30 (or so) feral hogs that came into a mythical person's mythical yard to eat/kill mythical children on apparently a regular basis CRIED OUT FOR SARCASM

But seriously, if I'm living in rural La .... I want an AR-15 .... with BIG clip. And I want a stout fence in my yard. It's too bad alligators are impervious to the .223. LOL

Why not trap them for free meat instead?

The feral pigs are armed with AR-15s, man, better get Kevlar vests also. How did pre gun humans ever manage to exist against this onslaught of animals..

ARs use clips? Since when? :dunno:

The feral pigs are armed with AR-15s, man, better get Kevlar vests also. How did pre gun humans ever manage to exist against this onslaught of animals..
We got by without cars, electric vehicles, pride months, housing, computers, social media, computers in general... Put all those away now?

But hey apply snark at will, not with thought.

We need WAY more than AR-15s for what the 2A really intended us to hunt:

(The American Colonies were) "all democratic governments, where the power is in the hands of the people and where there is not the least difficulty or jealousy about putting arms into the hands of every man in the country. (European countries should not) be ignorant of the strength and the force of such a form of government and how strenuously and almost wonderfully people living under one have sometimes exerted themselves in defense of their rights and liberties and how fatally it has ended with many a man and many a state who have entered into quarrels, wars and contests with them." (George Mason, "Remarks on Annual Elections for the Fairfax Independent Company" in The Papers of George Mason, 1725-1792, ed Robert A. Rutland [Chapel Hill, 1970])

The "AR" platform can be bought or built in dozens of calibers, many of which can easily perforate a gator's hide.

Feral hogs are a major nuisance in numerous states. They do millions of dollars in damage every year.

This video will probably make your Woke, empty head explode.

How about one with Ted Nugent blasting them just for shits and giggles.

Many got their asses killed and eaten. And not in that order.

A .223 will most certainly kill an alligator.
This is based on experience.

Good luck.........

It's simple to trap them.
They've gotten pretty sophisticated in was to trap them these days.
They'll set up a 15'' diameter round pen that they raise up just high enough for the hogs to go under.
They have cameras set up that send the live video back to a laptop or phone,when they see as many hogs as they can expect to fall for it they hit a button and it drops the trap. They get 10 or 15 hogs at a time using this method.
And boy do those hogs get pissed!!!

Forum List

Back