Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

There were a lot of villains in the 2020 stolen election.

Barr is on that list because he did not use the Justice Department to investigate the fraudulent ballots. He just ignored it just like those assholes on the Supreme Court that didn't have the courage to do the right thing lest they cause more riots or the members of Congress that could have called for an audit of the election but didn't.

Well a majority of my fellow countrymen voted for Biden over Trump last time and I'm willing to wager Biden will win the probable rematch.
I don't believe that... I think covid mailout ballots are to blame.... but lets say you are right... I bet they won't be back this time... people do not like being lied to and watching their money disappear faster than it should at the damn store....

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
Cannonball!!!!

I don't believe that... I think covid mailout ballots are to blame.... but lets say you are right... I bet they won't be back this time... people do not like being lied to and watching their money disappear faster than it should at the damn store....
I beg to differ. Americans demand to be lied to and given a 'free lunch' and have very short memories.

The fact Trump has huge character flaws is obvious, but also irrelevant.
The truth is that the paths, policies, and strategies Trump promoted tended to be better than the ones others pushed.
For example, the illegal Maidan coup, the war in the Ukraine, arming Kyiv, Hunter kickbacks, etc.
Name something Trump was "wrong" about?

The Maidan coupe was in 2013. This was all prior to Trump presidency. He just inherited it when he came into office. Prior president was removed and the new president welcomed the west and wanted to join NATO.

The Maidan coupe was not illegal unless your a Russian sympathizer. It paved the way for Ukraine to join with the west. Russia didn't like that. Well if Trump didn't like that then I guess the Russia and Trump connection is deeper than we thought

Trump had nothing to do with it other than inherited the issues in 2016

Well tell us how well Trump handle the covid 19 issue.

He was impeached two times and the republican will see if they can impeach Biden at least once

The wall that he promised that Mexico would pay for. Mexico said no way Jose

He say that he would repeal obamacare and failed. Just offered another version of healthcare.

Federal debt, well he promised to do something about it and he did. He increased it. Thanks to his tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. Both benefits him personally. The cost was the federal debt increased.

Trade deficit. He said he would lower it but it increased under his rule

Trump is truth challenged. The COVID issue again. He said no worries it just a few people coming in.

Hey what about the tax cuts for middle America, still waiting for that one

Hunter kickbacks,

well what about Trump daughter making a deal to use sweatshops in China to make her clothing line while she was an advisor to Trump. Prior to Trump in office, they had refused but when Trump became president then the deal went thru.

Russian business deals

In 1996, Trump trademark applications were submitted for potential Russian real estate development deals. Trump, his children, and his partners have repeatedly visited Russia,

Trump was never able to make any deals in Russia at that time.

However, individual Russians have invested heavily in Trump properties, and, following Trump's bankruptcies in the 1990s, he borrowed money from Russian sources.

Both Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump have said that Russia was an important source of money for the Trump businesses.

WA state today--I passed a station at noon, reg unl $4.47/gal. Four hours later I stopped at that same station to fill up--reg unl $4.59/gal. A twelve cent increase in the middle of the day. Thanks Brandon.

Barr was a supporter of Trump, until he worked for him. Coincidence? There have been plenty of Trump insiders that have turned on Trump after seeing him first hand. I wonder why?
Most likely someone has dirt on them and it forces them to turn. Bill Barr's father worked with jeffrey epstein at a private school for kids in NYC. His Dad wrote that weird book "Space Relations" about aliens making underage girls sex slaves. This is stuff we know publicly. So imagine what we don't know publicly. It would be easy for someone to get blackmailed and have to turn away support to save themselves. :dunno:

Most likely someone has dirt on them and it forces them to turn. Bill Barr's father worked with jeffrey epstein at a private school for kids in NYC. His Dad wrote that weird book "Space Relations" about aliens making underage girls sex slaves. This is stuff we know publicly. So imagine what we don't know publicly. It would be easy for someone to get blackmailed and have to turn away support to save themselves. :dunno:
Where is Epstein's book? Why can't we see it?

Where is Epstein's book? Why can't we see it?
There are many people on the list that do not want their secrets out. There is a good book by Whitney Webb called, "one nation under blackmail vol 2" that goes into more detail about it.

One of the things I found out is that Epstein was on a board for a shell company attached to bill gates. Gates had an interest in children but not as a pedo. His interest was in microchipping brains. As Whitney Webb described it he had global companies that did these experiments in exchange for educating the children and providing room and board. So he has an interest in not having his business with Epstein revealed.

Barr is only one of many. Are they all 'most likely' being blackmailed? That is quite a conspiracy, it must be ETs at work.

Barr is only one of many. Are they all 'most likely' being blackmailed? That is quite a conspiracy, it must be ETs at work.
There is a huge network of important people that's why the list is not released. If you like to read I recommend the book I mentioned earlier. It goes more in-depth with the reasons behind certain people being protected and why they are protected.

It does seem to be true that a lot of wealthy people which is a small group of people really.

I don't why you are so dismissive about Donald Barr working with teens at a private school and writing a sexual sci-fi book about raping underaged girls. These are facts, not a conspiracy. Don Barr literally hired Epstein to be a math teacher at this private school. Don Barr was in the OSS. I mean it's so gross that he was in charge of under age kids and had creepy rape fantasies and hired a pedo. No conspiracy there it happened that is facts.

Taking bad advise from people like Graham.... he was new to DC... he won't make the same mistakes again....
He said he knows DC better than anyone -- he never said anything about "I am new, I don't know who to hire" - he said only he can fix it and he will hire the best people, blah blah blah.....

And the minute he appointed these people -- none of you really doubted him....when it was clear that only a moron would put John Bolton, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Mark Meadows, Rex Tillerson, Tom Price, Bob Bobson (just to name a few) in his cabinet.....

The last name is fake, but Trump has hired so many morons, that I am sure you would have overlooked it......and yet, this is the guy you still worship?

I don't why you are so dismissive about Donald Barr working with teens at a private school and writing a sexual sci-fi book about raping underaged girls. These are facts, not a conspiracy. Don Barr literally hired Epstein to be a math teacher at this private school. Don Barr was in the OSS. I mean it's so gross that he was in charge of under age kids and had creepy rape fantasies and hired a pedo. No conspiracy there it happened that is facts.
I'd say your 'facts' are MOSTLY FALSE.

I'd say your 'facts' are MOSTLY FALSE.
go ahead and dissect the facts. which ones?

Space Relations - Wikipedia

One Nation Under Blackmail – Vol. 2: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Organized Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein Vol. 2 - Webb, Whitney Alyse: 9781634243025 - AbeBooks

Last edited:
There is a huge network of important people that's why the list is not released. If you like to read I recommend the book I mentioned earlier. It goes more in-depth with the reasons behind certain people being protected and why they are protected.

It does seem to be true that a lot of wealthy people which is a small group of people really.
I'm generally not a believer in conspiracy theories since almost everything real eventually comes out and none of the classic conspiracy theories, JFK, 9/11, etc., have stood the test of time.

Forum List

Back