Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471

I'm a Desantis guy but this would be another reason to vote for Trump

Reagan and he seemed to get along just fine. Ever think it's not Barr but Trump where the problem lies?

Hopefully one that will not try to undermine our democracy.
I don't believe Trump did that. My contention with him has nothing to do with the narratives put out there by Democrats.

I don't know that people haven't turned on Biden. I only know there is not any public record of that happening. That does not mean it isn't happening.

I really think the focus on Trump and the focus on Hunter Biden does not one thing for me in my life.

It does not address the issues I am concerned about. What I would like to see is Politicians talking about that.

I am not a less important voter than you or anyone else.

I believe that hate is a waste of time and energy.

I know where you stand and you know where I stand.

Barr's dad was a total pervert who hired Epstein to work with teenagers at the Dalton school. (FACTS)

You didn’t have to sell me on President Trump…

He says he’ll jump off a bridge when it comes time to vote between Biden and Trump

…will he?

View attachment 809471
Even Trump admits he appointed some of the wrong people to the job. He got some terrible recommendations from people he probably foolishly trusted.

This time if he is the nominee, and I'm pretty sure he will be, I hope he'll find and appoint people who are not old guard nwo Republicans but who share his vision of a strong, free, prosperous America for everybody and by default a more peaceful and prosperous world.

How many members of the Biden administration have turned on Biden? How many are in jail or facing jail time?
So you think that the fact that none of the made men in the Biden crime family have turned on the cappo di tutti cappi it somehow exonerates all his misdoings? The fact that the members of his familia control the justice department is the answer to your second question. You are really reaching here.

So you think that the fact that none of the made men in the Biden crime family have turned on the cappo di tutti cappi it somehow exonerates all his misdoings? The fact that the members of his familia control the justice department is the answer to your second question. You are really reaching here.
How about Obama, his boss? "Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to fuck things up."

I don't believe Trump did that. My contention with him has nothing to do with the narratives put out there by Democrats.
Nothing to do with reality either I see
221229-jan-6-capitol-riot-mjf-1156-aba988.jpg

I don't know that people haven't turned on Biden. I only know there is not any public record of that happening. That does not mean it isn't happening.
Yet another secret conspiracy?

I really think the focus on Trump and the focus on Hunter Biden does not one thing for me in my life.
At least Hunter will never be President.

It does not address the issues I am concerned about. What I would like to see is Politicians talking about that.

I am not a less important voter than you or anyone else.

I believe that hate is a waste of time and energy.

I know where you stand and you know where I stand.
On these we agree.

Barr's dad was a total pervert who hired Epstein to work with teenagers at the Dalton school. (FACTS)
Neither of us knew Barr's dad and I bet neither of us have read his book. Epstein was a well respected man with many important friends. Until he wasn't.

Isn't that what you're suggesting -- that somehow Trump lead all of these people to break the law? That's a tough sell. "March peacefully and patriotically to the capitol and make your voices heard."
Hardly a secret (he also said ""We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"), and not what he was indicted for.

I'll see your Tara Reade and raise you E. Jean Carroll. Only one of them went to court and won their case.
Only one was financed by the DNC. Similar to Blasey Ford who had exactly the same amount of evidence---None. I will be interested to see when E Jean Carroll gets one penny of the settlement.

The Justice Department that was run by Bill Barr?

Sorry but I thought you said it was the DNC, not just some wealthy supporter of the Dems. Not really the same thing.
Sure, stick to that one. LMAO. It has always been my understanding that lawyers in this country will take cases on a contingency when there is money to be made--I guess they couldn't find any lawyers that were willing to take that leap.

Sure, stick to that one. LMAO. It has always been my understanding that lawyers in this country will take cases on a contingency when there is money to be made--I guess they couldn't find any lawyers that were willing to take that leap.
Lawyers prefer to settle out of court, something Trump never does.

Why is it that all of those "the best people" that Trump hired all turned out to be so bad, according to Trump himself?

It's as if Trump is the worst judge of character in the history of humanity.

Needless to say, the Trump cult will have an excuse for that.

Forum List

Back