Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

go ahead and dissect the facts. which ones?

Space Relations - Wikipedia

One Nation Under Blackmail – Vol. 2: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Organized Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein Vol. 2 - Webb, Whitney Alyse: 9781634243025 - AbeBooks
Whatever they did or did not do has nothing to do with why Bill Barr and so many others turned on Trump.

I'm generally not a believer in conspiracy theories since almost everything real eventually comes out and none of the classic conspiracy theories, JFK, 9/11, etc., have stood the test of time.
There is some real stuff here. That book is really good if you like to read it. Whitney Webb did very good research. Of course, if you have o interest no worries. But I did link some facts that back up her research.

I am not talking about conspiracies I am talking about Bill Barr's dad and his connection to Estein as well as his Dad's proclivity to weird sexual fantasies.

I agree the facts do come out eventually but sometimes not in a person's lifetime.

Whatever they did or did not do has nothing to do with why Bill Barr and so many others turned on Trump.
Well, we don't know that. My point is these are facts we do know. So if we know these facts" it is possible" that facts we don't know could be damaging enough to force people to flip positions. This is something I consider when thinking of why Bill Barr would support Trump in the first place and then turn. It is possible someone has some dirt. What we do know publicly is pretty weird already. But it's possible that privately there could be something worse.

He said he knows DC better than anyone -- he never said anything about "I am new, I don't know who to hire" - he said only he can fix it and he will hire the best people, blah blah blah.....

And the minute he appointed these people -- none of you really doubted him....when it was clear that only a moron would put John Bolton, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, Mark Meadows, Rex Tillerson, Tom Price, Bob Bobson (just to name a few) in his cabinet.....

The last name is fake, but Trump has hired so many morons, that I am sure you would have overlooked it......and yet, this is the guy you still worship?
Trump did so much good It took Biden three years to undo all the good and ruin the economy for generations to come... another 30,000 layoffs today by their company closing... yesterday it was yellow trucking with 90,000 drivers without a job... it happening and the media won't be able to hide it much longer....

Like it or not guys, if Trump is the nominee, we will be getting four more years of Biden, and I'll be here reminding you about it every single day.

Well, we don't know that. My point is these are facts we do know. So if we know these facts" it is possible" that facts we don't know could be damaging enough to force people to flip positions. This is something I consider when thinking of why Bill Barr would support Trump in the first place and then turn. It is possible someone has some dirt. What we do know publicly is pretty weird already. But it's possible that privately there could be something worse.
Or it could be as simple as Barr worked closely with Trump and didn't like what he saw. If he was the only one, he could be dismissed, but he is just one in a long line.

Or it could be as simple as Barr worked closely with Trump and didn't like what he saw. If he was the only one, he could be dismissed, but he is just one in a long line.
It could be. It could also be the other.

I find it plausible given the facts that are already public It's possible either way.

But knowing Barr's dad is connected to Epstein in such a massive way is enough for me to not trust Barr. Which I never did even when he did work for Trump.

As far as others go, maybe they are on the list too.

We just don't have enough information to know the reason for each person and it is not completely transparent either way.

It could be. It could also be the other.

I find it plausible given the facts that are already public It's possible either way.

But knowing Barr's dad is connected to Epstein in such a massive way is enough for me to not trust Barr. Which I never did even when he did work for Trump.

As far as others go, maybe they are on the list too.

We just don't have enough information to know the reason for each person and it is not completely transparent either way.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. See Occam's Razor.

He said he knows DC better than anyone
He sure scared a lot of people for someone who didn't know. Another amusing fact is that people are still disparaging him in spite of the fact that since his successor has taken office, our military weaponry is depleted, strategic oil supplies are depleted, we have unbridled illegal immigration, fentanyl epidemic, human trafficking, a fiasco withdrawal from Afghanistan that unnecessarily cost American lives, we are involved in a proxy war with Russia, the worst inflation in over 40 years, we've experienced the highest gas prices in the history of the nation, homelessness is at record levels and the populace of the nation has been parsed into every possible division that could be dreamed up. This is not to mention the scandals in the first family and blatant violations of the same laws by the POTUS that the Biden DOJ is indicting the former POTUS for, the stock market has been flat at best, fuel prices are unstable, major employers are failing (Yellow freight lines), and we have more labor strife than we've seen in fifty years. Something is definitely rotten in Denmark and the willful ignoring by the MSM and democrat reps and senators speaks volumes.

Naw, he fully supports the Biden crime family and got his legal decisions from "the big guy." Why bite the hand that bribes, err feeds you?
So to prove how Biden hires the worst people is by pointing out the people Trump hired are the ones who have shown themselves to be incompetent morons ?? and that isn't me saying it -- that is your cult leader saying it...and he is the one who hired them...

So far, all of the folks Biden put in place are doing such a great job that yall claim that they are even powerful enough to tell "Republicans" what to do.....

So to prove how Biden hires the worst people is by pointing out the people Trump hired are the ones who have shown themselves to be incompetent morons ?? and that isn't me saying it -- that is your cult leader saying it...and he is the one who hired them...

So far, all of the folks Biden put in place are doing such a great job that yall claim that they are even powerful enough to tell "Republicans" what to do.....
First of all, I don't like Trump and wish he would get out of the way. I say convict him and put him away, although it would be ironic that a former president that was better for the country than the crook we have now was convicted while the capo di tutti cappi is given a pass. As far as Biden's appointees doing a great job, the borders are so open we are being invaded by illegals, the DOJ is watching the crime rate rising all over the country while spending their time trying to protect Joe and Hunter, and his economists are presiding over rampant inflation. Anyone claiming they are "doing such a great job" is either an idiot or lying for their party.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. See Occam's Razor.
The problem is we don't control what gets disclosed and want doesn't It's a public record about the Epstein/Barr connection so that just couldn't be denied. The evidence we do have though that his dad was a pervert and ran a private school and hired another pervert who was also a pedo. Anyway, why would the son of a pervert be offended by Trump give me a break?

:lol: we should have known it was a bad pairing.

Epstein-Barr

A fucking virus!

Last edited:
The problem is we don't control what gets disclosed and want doesn't It's a public record about the Epstein/Barr connection so that just couldn't be denied. The evidence we do have though that his dad was a pervert and ran a private school and hired another pervert who was also a pedo. Anyway, why would the son of a pervert be offended by Trump give me a break?

:lol: we should have known it was a bad pairing.

Epstein-Barr

A fucking virus!
Barr was thoroughly vetted to become AG so Trump knew his story but chose him anyway. Trump is obviously a very poor judge of character, is that the person we can trust to pick senior administration officials? Is Trump draining the swamp or offering jobs to the swamp creatures?

Barr was thoroughly vetted to become AG so Trump knew his story but chose him anyway. Trump is obviously a very poor judge of character, is that the person we can trust to pick senior administration officials? Is Trump draining the swamp or offering jobs to the swamp creatures?
Trump is not a professional politician though. Barr knows what he's doing his Dad was head of OSS for crying out loud. You don't need to be a professional politician to run for President. The son of a pervert was the same son of head a department much like cia at the time. Barr is well-trained in all that sneaky shit.

There was a turning point for me about Trump. However, all people do here is bitch about him so I just continue to support him here just out of rebellion. I've moved on to a different candidate now.

Last edited:
Why aren't you asking the same of the current admin? Trump is gone. Biden is in power and you don't seem a bit concerned that he uses identity politics to choose VP, SCOTUS justices, degenerates to head transportation, HHS and the military. Why don't you take off the blinders.

Why aren't you asking the same of the current admin? Trump is gone. Biden is in power and you don't seem a bit concerned that he uses identity politics to choose VP, SCOTUS justices, degenerates to head transportation, HHS and the military. Why don't you take off the blinders.
How many members of the Biden administration have turned on Biden? How many are in jail or facing jail time?

Trump is not a professional politician though. Barr knows what he's doing his Dad was head of OSS for crying out loud. You don't need to be a professional politician to run for President. The son of a pervert was the same son of head a department much like cia at the time. Barr is well-trained in all that sneaky shit.
Reagan and he seemed to get along just fine. Ever think it's not Barr but Trump where the problem lies?

There was a turning point for me about Trump. However, all people do here is bitch about him so I just continue to support him here just out of rebellion. I've moved on to a different candidate now.
Hopefully one that will not try to undermine our democracy.

Forum List

Back