Bill Barr threatens to jump off bridge if Trump wins 2024

IMG_3912.png

Taking bad advise from people like Graham.... he was new to DC... he won't make the same mistakes again....
Taking bad advice but no responsibility? Barr was confirmed as the 85th Attorney General of the United States by the U.S. Senate on February 14, 2019. I guess Trump is a slow learner since his term was already 1/2 over.

Taking bad advice but no responsibility? Barr was confirmed as the 85th Attorney General of the United States by the U.S. Senate on February 14, 2019. I guess Trump is a slow learner since his term was already 1/2 over.
First time serving in any federal office... give him credit for reaching out to the entrenched establishment.... Biden said he would reach across the isle and has done the opposite....

The Trump cult psychopath losers are feeling particularly bloodthirsty today.

They're sick violent pervs, the Trump cultists, and so proud of being sick violent pervs. That's why people keep their children and pets far away from Trump cultists.

First time serving in any federal office... give him credit for reaching out to the entrenched establishment.... Biden said he would reach across the isle and has done the opposite....
So you're saying he was not qualified to be President? Agreed but I think the Presidency is not really the place for OJT

Forum List

Back