PA Trump Rally Sponsored by Bud Light

That is too funny.

Bud light is the sponsor of the venue, not the rally. But nice try.

Here is the same billboard at a hockey game. Bud light there too.

5c43c50e40072e9bdb145f38638146be_raw.jpg

Last edited:
Are conservatives now going to boycott Trump? It would seem hypocritical and inconsistent of them if they don't, right?

Bud Light is a permanent logo on the Eerie Insurance Arena JumboTron. I;ve been there and here's an old photo. It didn't have a thing to do with Trump's rally.

1690757930184.png

Bud Light is a permanent logo on the Eerie Insurance Arena JumboTron. I;ve been there and here's an old photo. It didn't have a thing to do with Trump's rally.

Shouldn't they have been boycotting the arena and not holding a venue there?

"Trump's half-empty rally tonight in PA featured an unfortunate sponsor: Bud Light," tweeted Matt Wolking, the strategic communications director of the Never Back Down PAC, which supports DeSantis...
Others, however, defended the former president. Trump's defenders pointed out that Bud Light appears to be sponsoring the venue, rather than Trump himself, making the logo irrelevant.

"The venue is sponsored by Bud Light. The Trump campaign is not," wrote Twitter user @TheRealMcKeever...

I'm no fan of Trump, but fair is fair...

Shouldn't they have been boycotting the arena and not holding a venue there?

Why would he boycott? He owns stock in the company...

While many conservatives have spent months attacking Bud Light over Mulvaney's partnership, Trump, who has previously criticized conservatives for overusing the word "woke," has not been quite as vocal.

Some conservatives have been critical about Trump owning millions of dollars of company stock. Trump's most recent 101-page disclosures form, filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and shared by The New York Times in April, shows that he owns between $1 million and $5 million in Anheuser Busch InBev.

Still, the former president took aim at the beverage company in a May Truth Social post.

"It's time to beat the Radical Left at their own game. Money does talk—Anheuser-Busch now understands that. Great new Book by Wayne Allyn Root. Buy your copy today," he wrote at the time.

Just when you though the hater OP couldn't get any more shallow....

Damn, they're so triggered by that man, it’s hard to measure the extent and depth of it. I would say as triggered as an old-school hardcore Muslim in Saudi Arabia, upon seeing a smoking hot American girl walking down Main Street with her tits out and protesting for women’s rights.

Very, very triggered. The Muslim man’s so damn triggered, he doesn’t know whether to chop her head off, chop someone else’s head off, or maybe chop his own head off.

Forum List

Back