Bill Barr Ramps Up His Showdown With ‘Troubled Man’ Trump in Stunning CBS Interview: He’s Like ‘A Defiant 9-Year-Old’

Well lets get are fact straight first

2014 they (NIH) lift the ban on GOF which was headed by the guy listed below not FAUCI

Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D.

Director, National Institutes of Health

Faucci was not the director at that point in time when the GOF was allowed again after it was paused.

Grants were then given under the Obama admin to Eco Alliance which is based in the US. They granted about 600,000 to wuhlan lab of the 3.7 million grant money. This money was for bat research. Other labs received some of the money for bat research.

Trump admin continued the grant and research with additional funding in 2019 for the same research

The lab received only $600,000 through a five-year grant to EcoHealth Alliance, a grant that spanned both the Obama and Trump administrations and had been renewed last year (2019) under the Trump administration.

Basically money was given to various labs to do bat research. Wuhan was one of them.

in 2021 CONGRESS BANS GOF

So despite the finger pointing, Trump was involved. If you blame Obama then you must blame Trump

Trump admin renewed the funding and Wuhan was one of the labs that received this money. They were given money to research infectious diseases.

Trumps claim that WUHAN was given 7 million is a lie. They received far less (600,000) and other labs were given money from the total grant amount to do the same research.

NIH lifted the ban on GOF research and it wasn't FAUCI who headed it at that point in time.

Whether Wuhan lab was the source is just speculation and pretty much irrelevant. They were doing what they were paid to do. If it escape or someone made a mistake well that can only be speculated.

Trump administration continued the research and funding until congress stopped it in 2021

The first case of COVID 19 was in December 2019.​

Funding was well established and continued under Trump administration.

Trump sure lies a lot. How did 600,000 become 7 million?

Jack Smith has 86 witnesses against Trump. None of them are Democrats.

Its not like they need that many statements as the pictures of classified documents in his possession says a lot. Still it puts it in prospective of how people are telling him that he can't do this and he just does what he wants to do. Clearing ignoring smart people in favor of Trumps inflated alter ego and his belief in how smart he is.

You reap what you sow.

Who says they are correct? Have they ever lied to the people? I bet they have

Well the story is simple. Do you believe like Trump says that the one lab was given 3.7 million dollars by the US government when obviously there are multiple labs in the world who could do the same research.

or does it make more sense to give each lab a portion of this funding to do research. More means increasing the odds of finding the right course of action instead of putting your eggs in one basket.

Put your eggs in one basket or spread it around in multiple baskets. Which sounds more reasonable or the smart course of action to maximize success?

Well the story is simple. Do you believe like Trump says that the one lab was given 3.7 million dollars by the US government when obviously there are multiple labs in the world who could do the same research.

or does it make more sense to give each lab a portion of this funding to do research. More means increasing the odds of finding the right course of action instead of putting your eggs in one basket.

Put your eggs in one basket or spread it around in multiple baskets. Which sounds more reasonable or the smart course of action to maximize success?
Trump was lied to by Fauci.

Did I stutter? Your post is that Barr is attacking Trump. Barr also said Trump was a victim of witch hunts. His words. So do you agree with this? Or do you only agree with Barr on opinions where you two are aligned?
My post is about Barr telling the truth about Trump, now the dude work closely with Trump. When was the last time you worked with Trump? How is it you Trump Humpers who have never met the man know about him than someone who worked with the clown every freaking day.

My post is about Barr telling the truth about Trump, now the dude work closely with Trump. When was the last time you worked with Trump? How is it you Trump Humpers who have never met the man know about him than someone who worked with the clown every freaking day.
Address my point. He worked closely with Trump and stated that Trump was a victim of a witch hunt. Barr’s words. Do you agree or disagree? Stop dodging.

You call me a Trump humper. Blacks have been voting Democrat for 50 years plus. How is the overall community better off? The Democratic Party uses you and you can’t even see that. I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you’ll wake up. I doubt it.

Address my point. He worked closely with Trump and stated that Trump was a victim of a witch hunt. Barr’s words. Do you agree or disagree? Stop dodging.
Uh no I don't agree with that, do you?
You call me a Trump humper.
Hell that's because that's what you are.
Blacks have been voting Democrat for 50 years plus. How is the overall community better off? The Democratic Party uses you and you can’t even see that. I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you’ll wake up. I doubt it.
Has the Democrat party done all it could for black folks? No.

Are there some racist in the Democrat party? There most certainly is.

Pew research has shown that black folks do better economically, in business, in education, etc. when there is a Democrat in the WH as compared to a Republican. So given those factors why would black folks vote for the party that works against them?

Jewish folks vote mainly Democrat as well, should they start voting against their interests and start voting Republican?

Uh no I don't agree with that, do you?

Hell that's because that's what you are.

Has the Democrat party done all it could for black folks? No.

Are there some racist in the Democrat party? There most certainly is.

Pew research has shown that black folks do better economically, in business, in education, etc. when there is a Democrat in the WH as compared to a Republican. So given those factors why would black folks vote for the party that works against them?

Jewish folks vote mainly Democrat as well, should they start voting against their interests and start voting Republican?
1) so you admit you only agree with Barr when he is aligned with you. When he agrees with Trump you disagree. Probably best not to use him as a source then…

2) I am anti far left. Trump is the best weapon against you zealots

3) I used to vote for Democrats too. Clinton and Gore would be labeled conservatives now. Your deranged party is nothing like the old Democratic Party.

War on women
Open borders
Defund the Police
mask and vaccine mandates
Abolishment of the 2nd amendment
Awful economic policies

It has become the party of white elites and minorities who buy into their mantra of racism. I hope you enjoy paying $5 for gas this winter and $25 for a hamburger while mortgage rates hover around 8%.

Jews are the wealthiest group in America. We can afford to vote for Democrats. But their zealotry and overt antisemitism is even pushing Jews away and most Jews that still vote D are Jews in name only. Don’t practice. Far removed from WW2 and the Holocaust.

Blacks have suffered under Democratic Party rule and you can’t see it. You poor thing.

Last edited:
They just guilty of trying of an insurrection, where they tried to overthrow the Gov't. That's really no big deal, is it.
That is ridiculous. An unarmed mob can overthrow are government? If that is the case why are we still here?

1) so you admit you only agree with Barr when he is aligned with you. When he agrees with Trump you disagree. Probably best not to use him as a source then…
Agree with Barr when he is telling the truth.
2) I am anti far left. Trump is the best weapon against you zealots.
You are a cultist, who defends his cult leader.
3) I used to vote for Democrats too. Clinton and Gore would be labeled conservatives now. Your deranged party is nothing like the old Democratic Party.
War on women
Open borders
Defund the Police
mask and vaccine mandates
Abolishment of the 2nd amendment
Awful economic policies

It has become the party of white elites and minorities who buy into their mantra of racism. I hope you enjoy paying $5 for gas this winter and $25 for a hamburger while mortgage rates hover around 8%.
All of that is bullshit, women do better under democrats than they do republicans that is a fact. What democrat policy was created to defund the police? None. What democrat voted to defund the police? None. Most of you clowns don't even know what the hell the 2nd Amendment even says, you just spew what you heard on Hannity, Carlson, etc. Give me 2 economic policies that republicans have put in place that has helped the American people. Why is the republican party 95% white, if it is the party of inclusion.
Jews are the wealthiest group in America. We can afford to vote for Democrats. But their zealotry and overt antisemitism is even pushing Jews away and most Jews that still vote D are Jews in name only. Don’t practice. Far removed from WW2 and the Holocaust.
How did Jews get to be the wealthiest group in America?
Blacks have suffered under Democratic Party rule and you can’t see it. You poor thing.
Black folks have suffered under both parties, the problem you have is that we can see it. Tell me in the last 60yrs what the hell has the republican party offered that would make folks of color want to vote for them.

That is ridiculous. An unarmed mob can overthrow are government? If that is the case why are we still here?
Tell that to the Capitol police that were injured that day and if that is the case why did they get all the Congressmen and women the hell out of there if they were not in any danger.

Tell that to the Capitol police that were injured that day and if that is the case why did they get all the Congressmen and women the hell out of there if they were not in any danger.
Tell that to the one that was seen walking around after he claimed to be seriously injured. They have the video that shows he was lying.

64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.png
Anymore updates on when this “showdown” is suppose to happen?

Forum List

Back