Bill Barr proves he's a RINO one more time

It is essentially what the Republicans are and HAVE been doing to anyone who speaks up against Trump or anything he does or even if Trump simply dislikes someone.

Totally disagree with the article. It is essentially putting Trump of law, which has been a continuous pattern along with abusing power to “get back” at perceived enemies who DO speak the truth, like Vindman. This is exactly what would turn us into a Bananna Republic. Not holding him to account for is anti-democratic agenda.
So weird to see a major party -- well, ANY party, for that matter -- that perceives and assigns political affiliation entirely on what a person thinks of one (1) individual.

It's not even about issues and policy any more. It's just that one thing.

As I always say, the world has seen this before.

Assuming, of course, the new definition of RINO is any one who opposes Trump. :rolleyes:
Trump is what the leader of a party looks like. Biden is what someone being led by a shadow government looks like.

I said nothing akin to that at all. Those are wild and unfounded accusations.

No, Liz's sin, among others, totally separating her forever from any claim of being on the lawful side much the a conservative is that she not only supports this, but is right at the HEART of tearing down our democracy. I suggest you read this one article carefully and cogitate the import of what it is saying and now weigh it against the shameful actions which just happened vis a vis Merrick Garland. Liz Cheney the great conservative it literally facilitating this nation's slide down into a banana republic no better than what Putin does to HIS political opponents, then get back to me on criminal, electoral and constitutional matters.

I'm going to have to read from that site later, as it is a long article but thanks, one of hte things most interested in..

Yeh, Liz is hard 4 some of us to fathom but I guess it all comes down to Establishment v Everyday Americans and she showed whose side she is on.

also strange that she voted 90% with Trump when he was president... What the hell happened? got a good talking to from her dad?

:dunno:

Trump is what the leader of a party looks like. Biden is what someone being led by a shadow government looks like.
evil shadow govt

I still say Elder abuse.. But then again, yrs ago Biden did say something about how sometimes u have to be a prostitute (give up your values)

:oops:

Yeh, Liz is hard 4 some of us to fathom but I guess it all comes down to Establishment v Everyday Americans and she showed whose side she is on.
She was just an everyday person until she went to Washington and became part of the establishment.

also strange that she voted 90% with Trump when he was president... What the hell happened?
RINOS like Mitt and Mitch got to her, promised her big things if she got into bed with them to vilify that terrible outsider and trouble-maker from New York.

evil shadow govt

I still say Elder abuse.. But then again, yrs ago Biden did say something about how sometimes u have to be a prostitute (give up your values)

:oops:
Biden never had any objective values, he always bent with the political winds.

So weird to see a major party -- well, ANY party, for that matter -- that perceives and assigns political affiliation entirely on what a person thinks of one (1) individual.

It's not even about issues and policy any more. It's just that one thing.

As I always say, the world has seen this before.
It is crazy isn’t? People described as the “conservative’s conservative”…who voted with Trump 99%/of the time are jammed under the wheels of the wheels of the Republican bus because the finally couldn’t stomach Trump’s lawlessness.

It is crazy isn’t? People described as the “conservative’s conservative”…who voted with Trump 99%/of the time are jammed under the wheels of the wheels of the Republican bus because the finally couldn’t stomach Trump’s lawlessness.
I've long since run out of adjectives for this.

Never could this happen in America. Never.

Forum List

Back