Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Cry all you want about supply chain stuff (and we all know Presidents, including Trump, don't affect the economy that much), this is going to hang around his neck and pull him down in 2024 (that and a host of other issues).

Nope. no one is crazy enough to put Trump back in office other than the people who were stupid enough to not admit they made a mistake.

3% inflation is not that big of a deal. I'd rather have my life in 2024 than my life in 2020.

The classic deflection.

That is the RATE of inflation.

When you integrate the RATE of inflation across the last couple of years, you have prices that are up 25% in many cases.

But you knew that and your post reveals what a liar you are.

What's more funny is that if you look at 3% against prices that are already up 25%, it's really 4% against prices that before Biden blew them to the moon.

Keep trying, Victor.

3% inflation is not that big of a deal. I'd rather have my life in 2024 than my life in 2020.

You would rather have you life in 2024 if Trump had been re-elected. You just aren’t smart enough to realize it. 2022 was a killer for most people with money in the markets. Annualized returns are worse for most under Biden than they were under Trump and that includes the COVID bump, the stimulus hangover and the crazy government non-COVID spending that has benefitted Biden in the short term. I know that you dimwits are the kings of shorting stock so 2022 didn’t affect you, but it did affect most people.

Nope. no one is crazy enough to put Trump back in office other than the people who were stupid enough to not admit they made a mistake.

Yep, nope, yep, nope......

Whatever.....

So, what can we ultimately say about the impact of COVID-19 on the 2020 election? Most likely, it worked against Trump. Had there been no pandemic, he may have still lost the popular vote, but considering how close the election was, he may have had a decent chance of winning the Electoral College. Yet the damage to his prospects was far from enormous, and that may have been mitigated somewhat by polarization. Indeed, a better response on Trump’s part that either helped reduce the spread of the disease or limit its economic impact could well have secured his reelection bid.

The classic deflection.

That is the RATE of inflation.

When you integrate the RATE of inflation across the last couple of years, you have prices that are up 25% in many cases.

But you knew that and your post reveals what a liar you are.

What's more funny is that if you look at 3% against prices that are already up 25%, it's really 4% against prices that before Biden blew them to the moon.

Keep trying, Victor.

That is WAY over their heads. For the few Democrats who have enough money to invest, they were told by their local Edward Jones “guru” that they were doing great since they were up so much this past year. Annualizing their interest over the last 3 years nor including the rate of inflation never comes into the picture.

Only people like you are crazy enough to vote for a demented old man(again) who is likely to turn over the reigns of the most powerful and influential nation in the world to a giddy dimwit.

You would rather have you life in 2024 if Trump had been re-elected. You just aren’t smart enough to realize it.
I'm smart enough to realize that given what a shit show Trump's first term was, his second would have been far worse. Because no president has a "good" second term.

2022 was a killer for most people with money in the markets.
You gamble, occassionally you lose.

I know that you dimwits are the kings of shorting stock so 2022 didn’t affect you, but it did affect most people.

Again, 2022 wasn't that bad of a year.. if it had been, the "red wave" wouldn't have turned into a "purple trickle".

(Waiting for the whining about ballot fraud!!!)

Only people like you are crazy enough to vote for a demented old man(again) who is likely to turn over the reigns of the most powerful and influential nation in the world to a giddy dimwit.

Gee, funny thing. The guy who was Trump's Running mate has denounced him, as have about half the guys who aren't horrible suckups like Barr. Don't see Harris denouncing Biden.

It would be nice to see Kamala become President just to watch all your racist and misogynistic heads explode!!!

That is WAY over their heads. For the few Democrats who have enough money to invest, they were told by their local Edward Jones “guru” that they were doing great since they were up so much this past year. Annualizing their interest over the last 3 years nor including the rate of inflation never comes into the picture.
Your goofy lies are not over anyone's heads

Biden does not control the Fed or rates.

Biden didn't cause global inflation.

Your goofy lies are not over anyone's heads

Biden does not control the Fed or rates.

Biden didn't cause global inflation.

They aren’t lies, they are facts, just facts you don’t like or incapable of grasping.

And Trump didn’t cause a downturn in the economy. See how that works.

I'm smart enough to realize that given what a shit show Trump's first term was, his second would have been far worse.

But evidently not smart enough to know that the “shit show” as you call it was due to the Democrats what you support. Many of the common folk Democrats acted like spoiled children, rioting and looting. The political class acted the same way and pursued Trump and wasted a lot of time and money. Not surprisingly, they are doing the same thing now. Losers and children. That is all you are.

Again, 2022 wasn't that bad of a year.. if it had been, the "red wave" wouldn't have turned into a "purple trickle".

You and your ignorant brethren were told it wasn’t a bad year. As for the markets, it may not have been for many of the losers that vote in your party as they don’t have money invested anyway so what do they care. They were told they weren’t spending more on goods and services and they believed it, despite their thinner wallets. It is a mind game played by the MSM that only works on the willfully ignorant, of which, you are.

It would be nice to see Kamala become President just to watch all your racist and misogynistic heads explode!!!

Here we go again with the racism charges and identity politics. The woman is incompetent. I don’t care about her race or gender, but ironically, you do.

They aren’t lies, they are facts, just facts you don’t like or incapable of grasping.

And Trump didn’t cause a downturn in the economy. See how that works.
No, they are embarrassing lies.

Trump absolutely contributed to the problem with his historically terrible management of the pandemic.

No, they are embarrassing lies.

Trump absolutely contributed to the problem with his historically terrible management of the pandemic.

And Joe contributes to inflation by his reckless spending and continuing the giveaways in the forms of increased child tax credits, forgiving student loans, etc.

And Joe contributes to inflation by his reckless spending and continuing the giveaways in the forms of increased child tax credits, forgiving student loans, etc.
Nah, that's not what drove or is driving inflation. More nonsense.

Pent up demand and supply chain issues, followed by a couple years of red hot economy is why inflation persists.

Nah, that's not what drove or is driving inflation. More nonsense.

Pent up demand and supply chain issues, followed by a couple years of red hot economy is why inflation persists.

Boy are you guys brainwashed, but then again, that is why you are a Democrat.

Like I have said over and over, there is a reason why more successful professionals, meaning higher incomes, are Republican. The poorest of the poor and the most ignorant, least successful people vote for Democrats. Don’t make me post the links to the demographics again for the 5th time. Do your own research but step away from the MSM mind meld. Keep in mind, you just happen to agree with the majority of teenagers out there. Think about that for a minute.

Boy are you guys brainwashed, but then again, that is why you are a Democrat.

Like I have said over and over, there is a reason why more successful professionals, meaning higher incomes, are Republican. The poorest of the poor and the most ignorant, least successful people vote for Democrats. Don’t make me post the links to the demographics again for the 5th time. Do your own research but step away from the MSM mind meld. Keep in mind, you just happen to agree with the majority of teenagers out there. Think about that for a minute.
I am not interested in your whiny self soothing. Go crybaby to someone who cares.

You're just beneath me, in this topic.

He loses me at "We HAVE to choose." Um, no we don't. That's the propaganda both parties have been selling us for a century now. The real choice is that we don't have to choose between evils.
We can simply stop playing their rigged game by their rigged rules.
There's nothing that says we have to choose between two old democrats.
You make a great point, but, pragmatically speaking, we will end up with one of those two men sitting in the Oval Office for the next four years. I prefer it to be Trump, judging solely on the job performances of each one. Perhaps even more important is to look at the VP slot. Come 2028, I'd far rather see a Ramaswami or Gabbard (or anyone else in the conversation) over cackling simpleton kamala.

I am not interested in your whiny self soothing. Go crybaby to someone who cares.

You're just beneath me, in this topic.

Yep, evidently beneath both you Mac1958. You guys are just far too brilliant for us poor Republicans to relate. Oh well, I guess we will just plod on and continue to pay the way for you know-it-all Democrats.

I thought Lindsey Graham had the 2024 Republican Bootlicker Award sewed up for his unfailing willingness to slobber all over Don's mushroom shaped knob (thanks Stormy) but it appears we have another contender.
Speaking of Lindsey......

BEFORE WE START, I should tell you what this article isn’t. It isn’t a rant about Graham’s servility or hypocrisy. And it isn’t a profile.

Many other journalists have written about Graham and Trump. Most of them have focused on the personal relationship between the two men. They examine the ways in which Graham’s evolution was distinctive.

I’m not interested in what’s distinctive about Graham. I’m interested in what isn’t. How does his story illuminate what happened to the whole Republican party? How did the poison work?

We need to answer these questions because the authoritarian threat is bigger than one man. Donald Trump’s ascent to the presidency destroyed the myth that the United States was immune to despotism. Our institutions and the people who run them are vulnerable. We have to confront these vulnerabilities and learn how to deal with them before our democracy is threatened again.

So why focus on Graham?

First, because he was a central player in the Republican party’s capitulation to Trump. And second, because he talked constantly. He produced an enormous trove of interviews, speeches, press briefings, and social media posts. Through these records, we can see how he changed, week to week and month to month. We can watch the poison work.

Graham is really just another POT'er infected by Trumpery. There are many.

Forum List

Back