Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

1. So you should have no problem tracing that to a bank account, then.
2. No, her campaign did. No evidence she had any personal involvement
3. Yeah, here's the thing. The Navy salvaged that balloon, and what I'm not hearing about is sophisticated spy equipment being recovered.
1. That the Biden Crime Family got $20,000,000 fro US adversaries is proof enough.
2. Sure she didn't.
3. I'm sure the CIA or FBI covered up for Biden. Point being, here's the thing, never should have happened.

His point was that he is no Trump fan, but voting for Biden is beyond stupid and the reality is it is a choice between these two. Biden is absoutely horrible in every way possible. Intelligent, non-indoctrinated people recognize this.

Um, really? Frankly, we are FAR better off in 2024 than we were in 2020.

Trump inherited a good economy and fucked it up.
Biden inherited multiple disasters and turned them around.

You are the one being played by the Democratic Party. Identity politics is all they have and only the low IQ, low info or the highly indoctrinated folks can’t see it. I would be hard pressed to find a post of yours without a racial reference. Sad.

America was built on racism. It's in the DNA of our country. Deal with it.

The reality is, if people ONLY voted their economic interests, only about 20% of us would have a good reason to vote Republican. The vast majority, the 80% who own less than 13% of the wealth in this country, really don't have a good reason to. But the GOP is very good at playing on the religious, sexual, and RACIAL fears of the working-class white.

Trump isn’t playing me. I know his strengths and weaknesses. I also know Biden’s strengths and weaknesses. There is no comparison and the choice is very easy and made even easier when I consider the distinct possibility of Harris taking over at some point. Talk about an utter disaster for our country. Before you say it, no, it isn’t because she is a woman or that she is some percent black.

Well, I didn't have to because you did.

So, let's look at that. Biden got unemployment under 4% and it's been there for two years. He's created 16 million new jobs. The Stock Market is doing pretty well, even with recent shifts. Inflation was high, but is under control. We've started some serious infrastructure programs that never seemed to happen under Trump.

But yeah, Trump was awesome if you ignore the plagues, recessions, riots, insurrections, racial violence that happened on his watch. That's all someone else's fault.

That's totalitarianism to you. In your mind, you've described it. It's not dictatorial control over ALL aspects of life -- terrible, non-stop, moment to moment, soul-crushing domination over a populace -- it's something different.

You've made my point. You people are so freaking crazed now that words mean nothing with you. Every element of your communication just HAS to be wild, paranoid hyperbole. And I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about.

You people are boring as hell. Play with someone else.

I hope this doesn't keep you up at night.

If what you describe exists, it's not to any extent.

You know that is a lie.

The economy was rolling and EVERYONE thought he was going to get a second term based on what ? The economy.

COVID sunk him.

Biden inherited multiple disasters and turned them around.

You bet.

The markets sunk by almost 20% in 22.

Inflation took off and many prices are still up 20 to 25%. Even the rate hasn't stabalaized. If it does, the damage has been done.

Where were interest rates when Trump left office.

Can't you play the hack better than this ?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You know that is a lie.

The economy was rolling and EVERYONE thought he was going to get a second term based on what ? The economy.

COVID sunk him.
Nobody thought he was going to get a second term. He was trailing Biden in the polls long before Covid hit and Biden was fending off Dem challengers.

Covid probably gave him an initial "rally around the flag" boost until is incompetence and lack of empathy sunk him.

Also, the economy was hardly "rolling". We were already sinking into a recession in 2019, due at least in part to Trump's completely unnecessary trade war with China.

You bet.

The markets sunk by almost 20% in 22.

Inflation took off and many prices are still up 20 to 25%. Even the rate hasn't stabalaized. If it does, the damage has been done.

I think you are confused. The markets are much higher than they were in 2020.

COVID you derp. Trump was going to be elected prior to COVID, which was a God send for Democrats. They used to to trick low IQ and low info voters like yourself into believing that it was Trump’s fault…all of it. Just pure idiocy and ignorance.

The reality is, if people ONLY voted their economic interests, only about 20% of us would have a good reason to vote Republican.

More ignorance on display.

But the GOP is very good at playing on the religious, sexual, and RACIAL fears of the working-class white.

And the let plays nothing but identity politics. Whites like yourself can’t contain themselves from feeling guilty for their personal racist leanings. In your mind, if you feel that way, every white person must feel the same.

So, let's look at that. Biden got unemployment under 4% and it's been there for two years. He's created 16 million new jobs. The Stock Market is doing pretty well, even with recent shifts. Inflation was high, but is under control. We've started some serious infrastructure programs that never seemed to happen under Trump.

Jobs came back after the COVID shutdown. Biden has overseen a huge bump in government hiring. Inflation was well under control under Trump. You like to blame the economic downturn on Trump and not COVID but then blame inflation on COVID and not Biden. The reality is that the economy came back before the 2020 election and inflation was still low. Biden’s out of control spending is the major issue with inflation and it will continue as long as he continues to spend like a drunken sailor.

You are just too dim to argue with any longer.

Yeah, I am in the same camp as Barr on this one. You are in the camp of a demented man. Believe what you will.
Well, I'm not sure if you are a Rube, or a Mitlaufer.

Do you know what a Mitlaufer is? He's a German who knew Hitler was a buffoon but went along with him anyway until the country was left in ruins.

A lot of Republicans are Mitlaufers. They KNOW Trump is a buffoon. They go along with him anyway to get tax cuts or knuckle-draggers on the courts.

Also, the economy was hardly "rolling". We were already sinking into a recession in 2019, due at least in part to Trump's completely unnecessary trade war with China.

The ignorance here is just astounding, even for you.

If Biden wins re-election, the only bright side I can see is that I can rub the economic collapse in Biden supporters pompous faces. The problem is, you dimwits would still find a way to blame it on Trump or Republicans. Nothing is EVER your fault. If Trump wins and he is unable to fix all these screw ups quickly enough, the economy will fall and Democrats will blame Trump. It is a no win situation with you people.

Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

Bill Barr once again proves that he is a duplicitous, bad faith actor.

This man has spent his political career trying to expand the executive power.

Another right winger who thinks the GOP voting base is ignorant and gullible.

I think you are confused. The markets are much higher than they were in 2020.

I said they sunk in 2022. It went from 36,000 to 30,000.

You can check it out yourself.

Biden is getting the post covid rush.

And his response was to send interest rate and inflation to the moon.

Spare me the excuses.

• Thanks
COVID you derp. Trump was going to be elected prior to COVID, which was a God send for Democrats. They used to to trick low IQ and low info voters like yourself into believing that it was Trump’s fault…all of it. Just pure idiocy and ignorance.
Except the polls showed Biden leading Trump by a healthy margin before Covid Hit.

And, yes, Covid was Trump's fault for a whole host of reasons I've already listed.

Schools of government will be teaching Trump's Covid Response under "don't do THAT" for decades.

And the let plays nothing but identity politics. Whites like yourself can’t contain themselves from feeling guilty for their personal racist leanings. In your mind, if you feel that way, every white person must feel the same.
If you don't feel guilty about slavery and Jim Crow, then you are a sociopath.

Jobs came back after the COVID shutdown. Biden has overseen a huge bump in government hiring. Inflation was well under control under Trump. You like to blame the economic downturn on Trump and not COVID but then blame inflation on COVID and not Biden. The reality is that the economy came back before the 2020 election and inflation was still low. Biden’s out of control spending is the major issue with inflation and it will continue as long as he continues to spend like a drunken sailor.

Uh, I don't remember the economy "Coming back" before the 2020 election. It was pretty much shit. That's why Trump lost.

Duh.

Meanwhile, inflation was a GLOBAL phenomenon, due to commodity and shipping issues.

Well, I'm not sure if you are a Rube, or a Mitlaufer.

Do you know what a Mitlaufer is? He's a German who knew Hitler was a buffoon but went along with him anyway until the country was left in ruins.

A lot of Republicans are Mitlaufers. They KNOW Trump is a buffoon. They go along with him anyway to get tax cuts or knuckle-draggers on the courts.

Look, you side is chanting ”death to America” in the streets. Your side is allowing men to parade around in women’s locker rooms. Your side is full of ideological children. At some point you dolts need to grow up, take some personal responsiblity and stop playing the woe is me card and stop being so envious of those much more successful than you.

And now it's at 38-39K.

Good work, Biden.

And he's tanking on inflation.

Most of the people who are going to vote him out don't own stock.

But they are paying 25% more at the grocery store.

Good work, Biden.

And yes, he owns it.

Cry all you want about supply chain stuff (and we all know Presidents, including Trump, don't affect the economy that much), this is going to hang around his neck and pull him down in 2024 (that and a host of other issues).

And we certainly are going to have fun with Bidenomics (and all those high interest rates) too.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back