Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Obama wasn't a career criminal or a crazy person, like Trump was.

Barr knows Trump is garbage, but supports him anyway. That's a lack of integrity.
barry is a crook

Obama-Scandalsalot.jpg

obamaisabigfatliar.jpg

obamairannukeslol.jpg

ObamaLegacyRacistDivider.jpg

Obama-Farrakhanbuttbudddies.jpg

You understand the thread isn't aimed at me. It's some at folks who AGREE with Bill Barr.

But I'll bite.

Please post the last positive things you had to say about President Trump.
You just said you’re not going to pay attention to Spanky any more....

then presto...he says something positive about your blob and you suddenly can’t wait to not only pay attention but tell everyone you know about it.

At least make an attempt to have some character.

Barr knows Trump is garbage, but supports him anyway. That's a lack of integrity.
You say. We say Biden is garbage, selling us out to our adversaries, for $20,000,000 in the bank.
Obama used the intelligence agencies and the FBI to illegally spy on Trump.

What crimes do you have on Trump? No real ones.

How much did the Biden Crime Family rake in for letting that Chinese spy balloon fly across the US over secret sites?

Last edited:
So I guess MAGA has its own definition of "totalitarian" too.

Well, why not. Throw it in with all their other wacky definitions.

So what would you call creating new definitions under the guise of law, that aren't supported by the law itself? All for ideological reasons. xiden's handlers have turned the regulatory state against American business and the American people. Sounds totalitarian to me.

So what would you call creating new definitions under the guise of law, that aren't supported by the law itself? All for ideological reasons. xiden's handlers have turned the regulatory state against American business and the American people. Sounds totalitarian to me.

I know it does. I wouldn't try to convince you otherwise.

You say. We say Biden is garbage, selling us out to our adversaries, for $20,000,000 in the bank.
Obama used the intelligence agencies and the FBI to illegally spy on Trump.

Seems like you are projecting. So have you found this 20 Million Joe got?

I would hope that the FBI was keeping an eye on someone like Trump who was that tight with Russia.

What crimes do you have on Trump? No real ones.

91 counts...

How much did the Biden Crime Family rake in for letting that Chinese spy balloon fly across the US over secret sites?
Wow, since that balloon got shot down, it seems like Xi didn't get his money's worth.

Trump supporters now praising Barr. When it wasn't long ago, he was a traitor and all sorts of other childish names. Funny how one only needs to kiss the ring of Trump, to become OK with Trump supporters.

You people would be praising Romney if he was still in Trumps corner.
Even an institutionalist like Barr sees the grave danger on the left.

The left is off the rails, it needs to be disciplined.

Obama was an idiot and just as stupid as Trump. You guys, with your heads up his ass, just couldn't see it.

And here in is your lie. Barr knows Biden is not only garbage, but a traitor and an idiot. He's moving against him.

He's eating some serious crow. You can't bring yourself to admit anything about your demented stutterchuck but a lot of the country is waking up.

Billy the Bagman got paid!

Proof ?

Please, share what you know about Barr getting paid off.

My guess is that Trump tells him to take a hike (Trump isn't the smartest).

So, please post your proof or accept we'll confirm what we suspected. That you are a dishonest left wing POS that has no interest in anything truthful that doesn't line your pocket or keep you on the gravy train.

Even we were shocked when we researched our new book, “Obama’s Enforcer: Eric Holder’s Justice Department,” at the extent to which Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. has politicized the Justice Department and put the interests of left-wing ideology and his political party ahead of the fair and impartial administration of justice.

I know it does. I wouldn't try to convince you otherwise.

So you're fine with bastardizing regulations based on a law to protect women's sports, which essentially tells women they have no value in sports? That men can now enter their arena and destroy everything they've worked so hard for, it's meaningless. And that's just the latest example. Why do you hate women?

Proof ?

Please, share what you know about Barr getting paid off.

My guess is that Trump tells him to take a hike (Trump isn't the smartest).

So, please post your proof or accept we'll confirm what we suspected. That you are a dishonest left wing POS that has no interest in anything truthful that doesn't line your pocket or keep you on the gravy train.
Barr squandered what little credibility he had when he sucked up to Trump as AG.

Forum List

Back