Bigot Proud Boy sick home GAB is shutdown VICTORY!!

Gab,The Vile Alt-Right Social Network, May Be Getting Shut Down

Bigots who get kicked off twitter no longer have a home. LOLOLOLOLOLOL:5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

The proud boyz have been put in their sick little place.:abgg2q.jpg:

Alt-right will be overthrown.:Boom2:

Shut down anyone that doesn’t think like you, and your calling us alt- right is hurting my feelings, were is your compassion for my feelings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No one is ‘shutting down’ anyone, regardless of how they ‘think.’

Private companies are making business decisions or acting pursuant to their values and principles – values and principles shared by a majority of Americans, values and principles not consistent with bigotry, racism, and hate.

This is how a free and democratic society functions: private citizens in the context of private society and private commerce deciding the merits of the issues and controversies of the day, absent interference from government or the courts.

It should be celebrated and encouraged, not feared and opposed as most conservatives have a propensity for doing.

Private companies are making business decisions or acting pursuant to their values and principles – values and principles shared by a majority of Americans, values and principles not consistent with bigotry, racism, and hate.

This is how a free and democratic society functions: private citizens in the context of private society and private commerce deciding the merits of the issues and controversies of the day, absent interference from government or the courts.

It should be celebrated and encouraged, not feared and opposed as most conservatives have a propensity for doing.
Well, look at the moonbat licking them BigCorporate boots! :lmao:

Well, look at the moonbat licking them BigCorporate boots! :lmao:

Better than you licking they balls of big government

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So someone is silencing the entire site? Neither the op nor the article were very clear about how they are being shut down

Horray CENSORSHIP!!!

Left wing fascists.

When you can't win someone over to your side with facts, SILENCE THEM!

The bottom line is this. There is an acceptable way to voice your differences. If you cant abide my rules as to how you voice your differences then go start your own forum. Stop whining about free speech because I have nothing to do with your free speech. You are free to say what you want but you are not free to disobey my rules in my house or I am going to kick your silly ass out.

If you can say that, you have NFI who I am.

You mean I am mistaken?
If only you knew how mistaken, you would't have said something so patently idiotic...But please, carry on.

You do not seem all that different than the rest of the Trump sheep on here.

Oh, you're so unique:

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

If you can say that, you have NFI who I am.

You mean I am mistaken?
If only you knew how mistaken, you would't have said something so patently idiotic...But please, carry on.

You do not seem all that different than the rest of the Trump sheep on here.

Oh, you're so unique:

View attachment 225598

That is a nice family portrait you posted. You look a lot like the rest of your family members

Gab is back online. You thugs cannot kill feedom.

Forum List

Back