What Is Gab? Everything You Need To Know About The Breeding Ground For The Alt Right

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Robert Bowers, the suspected gunman in the massacre at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, reportedly killed 11 people and wounded six others when he entered the place of worship Saturday morning. “All Jews must die!” he reportedly yelled while shooting at random.

Bowers was apparently an avid user on Gab, the “alternative” social media site where many members of the alt-right (including white supremacists) convene. When Andrew Torba, an avid Donald Trump supporter, launched Gab in 2016, people compared it to sites like Facebook and Twitter, but were drawn to the less restricted atmosphere. Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.

What is Gab? Everything you need to know about the breeding ground for the alt-right

Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.
Where only leftists can post "approved" hate

I've always wondered why it is okay to hate Westboro Baptist Church whose members have committed no acts of violence, while hating the cult of Islam is a bad thing to the tard.

Last edited:
Robert Bowers, the suspected gunman in the massacre at Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, reportedly killed 11 people and wounded six others when he entered the place of worship Saturday morning. “All Jews must die!” he reportedly yelled while shooting at random.

Bowers was apparently an avid user on Gab, the “alternative” social media site where many members of the alt-right (including white supremacists) convene. When Andrew Torba, an avid Donald Trump supporter, launched Gab in 2016, people compared it to sites like Facebook and Twitter, but were drawn to the less restricted atmosphere. Unlike on mainstream sites, Gab uers could post hate-filled ideologies with abandon.

What is Gab? Everything you need to know about the breeding ground for the alt-right
Facebook and Twitter are almost entirely composed of left wing hate and they will be shut down if you pieces of shit try to get rid of Gab.

Facebook and Twitter are almost entirely composed of left wing hate and they will be shut down if you pieces of shit try to get rid of Gab.

You've been effectively compartmentalized. I can only imagine the wealth of information the authorities have gotten from the site. After this past week, they know who you turds are, where you're at, and a lot of other details. I have no problem with that.

You morons keep right on posting.

"Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men."

One online critic posted a selection of Ms Jeong's other tweets, which contain obscenities.

"Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins," she said in December 2014.

NY Times backs 'racist tweets' reporter

gab is a joke. I know. I clown it up over there sometimes

It's kind of disturbing that an entire site can come under attack as a consequence of the actions of a single participant.

Be careful what you cheer for, people. You might just get it. What's to say a site like USMB couldn't suffer the same consequence because of the actions of one nut?

It's kind of disturbing that an entire site can coem under attack as a consequence of the actions of a single participant.

Be careful what you cheer for, people. You might just get it. What's to say a site like USMB couldn't suffer the same consequence because of the actions of one nut?

Good point, and it has happened before. Some here might remember, many years ago the Rage Against The Machine forum was shut down, because of one or two person’s comments after 9/11.

An interesting perception. I know several ppl who have been put in the FB penalty box for saying negative things about Trump and to Trump supporters. Also for posting nude photos.

You've been effectively compartmentalized. I can only imagine the wealth of information the authorities have gotten from the site. After this past week, they know who you turds are, where you're at, and a lot of other details. I have no problem with that.

We are tracking you terrorists on Twitter so you better go hide in a cave while you can.

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag

Once Trump leaves office twitter will be terminated.
Nothing on Gab will ever compare to what is said on Twitter every single day.

And Facebook doesn’t even have that long.
Facebook Refuses to Remove “Assassinate Donald Trump” Page

I don't understand what is so wrong with letting bigots spew their hate. Free speech is sunlight. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Let bigots mouth off, so we know who they are.

gab is a joke. I know. I clown it up over there sometimes
Not compared to twitter and Facebook.

I also prefer that morons have an open forum so we can keep tabs on them. That being said, I don't want the government keeping tabs on any of us. We should be self-policing. If a hosting site allows hate speech that threatens violence towards others, let's inform the host and let them pull the plug -- not the government.

I don't understand what is so wrong with letting bigots spew their hate. Free speech is sunlight. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Considering the neglect by authorities of obvious terrorist supporting activities by twitter and Facebook and google, that doesn’t do any good.

The FBI and CIA are entirely corrupt, down to the roots.

Good point, and it has happened before. Some here might remember, many years ago the Rage Against The Machine forum was shut down, because of one or two person’s comments after 9/11.

Yeah. It's crazy, but it happens.

Don't say the name, but the site everyone went to after rage against the machine, you know the one, I've changed my mind about it, I think I'm gonna try to aquire that domain and turn it into a culture board. Minimal politics, if possible. It's a downer hanging out on political forums, too much bad energy. Very negative. I'm not going to say anything about it on here, though, aside from what I just said, that's against the rules here, but I'll tell you what I decided after we jump off here for the night.

No argument here. They have already filled at least one hard drive up with intel.

Forum List

Back