Bigger Failure, Bush or Trump

Who was the bigger failure?

• Bush

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Although neither of these men were good presidents there is major difference between them.
GWB had a strong sense of morality and empathy but lacked the management and diplomatic skills needed so he trusted others who simple provided bad advice which he followed. Trump on the other hand, is totally lacking in empathy or morality and unlike GWB, trusted no one. He ran his administration exactly the way he ran the the Trump Organization making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation. In short, he's sociopath and conman.
Trump had every reason not to trust anyone. Members of his administration were constantly stabbing him in the back. Your claims about totally lacking in empathy or morality are total horseshit, of course. Your claim about him making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation is also total horseshit. The Dims showed they were willing to fuck the entire country so they could gain power, and that's what they did. In short, all the leading Dims are sociopaths and con artists.

You fell for it.
He's only going to hire the best. You believe the stupidest shit.
Are you accusing me of believing he would only hire the best? I hardly believe that. Trump thought he was hiring the best, but a lot of them turned out to be back stabbers.
No they proved to be patriots. The guy is a giant failure and they put country before themselves.
Stabbing your commander in chief in the back is not an act of patriotism. Virtually everything you post is a lie.
It is when the commander in chief is a giant failure. They tried to help him be decent, but he's too big a failure. Giant deficits, huge bailouts, most pandemic deaths, couldn't hit 3% gdp growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing....
Pissing you off does not make him a failure. In fact it means he is a success.

They didn't try to help him. They tried to fuck him.

As usual, you're trying to blame him for the effects of the Dim demanded shutdown. That only proves that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Who are you trying to fool?

While I am no fan of Donald Trump, the points you touch on are important to highlite given the OP's implicit claim that Trump was somehow a failure.

I don't know if he was or he wasn't, history will add to that conversation over time.

That people don't like what he did does not have sway in his success/failure evaluation.

You judge based on facts.

If these people were high school teachers it seems like you'd pass or fail chemistry based on the color of the shirts you wore to class.

I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

At least the posters on this thread are addressing the topic.
You seem to be a legend in your own mind. Hardy worth responding to.

More projection on your part.

I get that you don't like being told you are contributing to mass stupidity.

And feel free to not respond. It's your right.

I like that you respond. It only further proves my point.

BTW: There is no topic. It is a manufactured fallacy.
Hey Lightweight....
When are you going to bring some of your profound insight?

Like I said.....You got nothin!

Keep posting RW.

It's only adding cement to my argument.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

Please make one and point to it.

If you can........

Until then....this thread is nothing.
Pretty clear to me trump is worse.

Worse is a relative term.

The team that comes in second place usually still have a winning record.

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

I've read through your claims.

They read like talking points.

I'll post when I want, where I want, and I'll say whatever I want.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...
He is not going to post anything substantial, just bitch about what you posted

He is an intellectual lightweight with nothing to add.
Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

So this means you'll meet a challenge to the BullRing ?

After all, in the Bullring you have assigned judged who determine who made the better argument.

Based on your claims, you'll wipe me out.

GWB, one of the worst presidents in US history. Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected stimulus and left with a total financial meltdown and a massive gov deficit shortfall. Add in 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the failed Katrina respionse and you have a typical GOP presidency... total failure.

Trump, one of the most insane presidents in US history. The Trump Covid "plan"/response will go down as the biggest blunder in the entire history of America... What a feat. On top of that Trump has bankrupted the US government leaving us with crippling deficits and an economy reliant on multi-trillion dollar aid packages.

Which president is the bigger failure, it is a very hard question to answer. I am leaning Bush, but they are both so bad...

Although neither of these men were good presidents there is major difference between them.
GWB had a strong sense of morality and empathy but lacked the management and diplomatic skills needed so he trusted others who simple provided bad advice which he followed. Trump on the other hand, is totally lacking in empathy or morality and unlike GWB, trusted no one. He ran his administration exactly the way he ran the the Trump Organization making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation. In short, he's sociopath and conman.
Trump had every reason not to trust anyone. Members of his administration were constantly stabbing him in the back. Your claims about totally lacking in empathy or morality are total horseshit, of course. Your claim about him making decisions that he believed served his own interests, not that of the nation is also total horseshit. The Dims showed they were willing to fuck the entire country so they could gain power, and that's what they did. In short, all the leading Dims are sociopaths and con artists.

You fell for it.
Are you accusing me of believing he would only hire the best? I hardly believe that. Trump thought he was hiring the best, but a lot of them turned out to be back stabbers.
No they proved to be patriots. The guy is a giant failure and they put country before themselves.
Stabbing your commander in chief in the back is not an act of patriotism. Virtually everything you post is a lie.
It is when the commander in chief is a giant failure. They tried to help him be decent, but he's too big a failure. Giant deficits, huge bailouts, most pandemic deaths, couldn't hit 3% gdp growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing....

As usual, you're trying to blame him for the effects of the Dim demanded shutdown. That only proves that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

While I am no fan of Donald Trump, the points you touch on are important to highlite given the OP's implicit claim that Trump was somehow a failure.

I don't know if he was or he wasn't, history will add to that conversation over time.

That people don't like what he did does not have sway in his success/failure evaluation.

If these people were high school teachers it seems like you'd pass or fail chemistry based on the color of the shirts you wore to class.
The fact that Dims hate him with a passion is a clear indicator that he accomplished his goals. Putting a stop to the leftwing establishment was his main goal. That's why they are so pissed.

Trump promised me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that.
The Magic Kenyan Negro pushed one divisive policy after another, he wrote his own personal immigration law and created his own form of citizenship, he put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit, added 25% more wetbacks to the illegal population, forgot about our military, let our infrastructure crumble, doubled profits for health insurance carriers and forced an unconstitutional mandate on the people.....
So my vote for biggest embarrassment to the office of POTUS goes to the malnourished black Muslim dude with the oversized hearing devices and unAmerican name.

You fell for it.

The fact that Dims hate him with a passion is a clear indicator that he accomplished his goals. Putting a stop to the leftwing establishment was his main goal. That's why they are so pissed.
He didn't do too good with independents either

Obama gave the nation eight years of stable leadership without the crisis and drama we got out of Bush and Trump.

That is why America turned to Biden

True, the sad part is the racist assholes such as GMU and those who thanked this POS are denying your post of 8 stable years and a dramatic recovery. They continue to post BIG LIES.

It's all they've got, lies and hate.

History may eventually forgive George W Bush but will not be kind to Donald John Trump

He will go down in history as the man least suited emotionally, morally and intellectually to be President
W and O were much worse. They mass murdered far more people than dumb Don.

How do you know when Trump goes out of his way to hide the number of people he has killed with drone strikes?

Obama implements a policy of publishing the number of people killed in drone strikes and then Trump rescinds it.
Have you heard about Trump committing any drone strikes? Under Obama, on the other hand, drone strikes were a daily occurrence.

The figures being shared are based on the reporting of political scientist Micah Zenko, who in 2017 reported for the non-profit research organization Council on Foreign Relations that “The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians.” Zenko’s figures are based on U.S. military press releases and news reports.

Yes, Trump has launched a lot of drone strikes and thanks to Trump they no longer announce the number of casualties. Trump has increased the number of airstrikes (to include drones)

You have proven yourself a partisan hack.
And you haven't? :laughing0301:
idiot
History may eventually forgive George W Bush but will not be kind to Donald John Trump

He will go down in history as the man least suited emotionally, morally and intellectually to be President

How do you know when Trump goes out of his way to hide the number of people he has killed with drone strikes?

Obama implements a policy of publishing the number of people killed in drone strikes and then Trump rescinds it.
Have you heard about Trump committing any drone strikes? Under Obama, on the other hand, drone strikes were a daily occurrence.

The figures being shared are based on the reporting of political scientist Micah Zenko, who in 2017 reported for the non-profit research organization Council on Foreign Relations that “The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians.” Zenko’s figures are based on U.S. military press releases and news reports.

You are an idiot.
Trump's air strikes in Afghanistan dramatically increased civilian deaths: Report | Middle East Eye

Trump’s Drone War Is Less Accountable Than Ever (foreignpolicy.com)
What do airstrikes in Afghanistan have to do with drone strikes? You're trying to change the subject.
Well I gave you a link about those too dumbass. Dead civilians are dead civilians.

According to Bripat it matters more whether a missile comes from a drone or other aircraft rather than the number who die.

Yes, Trump has launched a lot of drone strikes and thanks to Trump they no longer announce the number of casualties. Trump has increased the number of airstrikes (to include drones)

How do you know how many drone strikes he launched?

idiot

You are an idiot.
Trump's air strikes in Afghanistan dramatically increased civilian deaths: Report | Middle East Eye

What do airstrikes in Afghanistan have to do with drone strikes? You're trying to change the subject.
Well I gave you a link about those too dumbass. Dead civilians are dead civilians.

According to Bripat it matters more whether a missile comes from a drone or other aircraft rather than the number who die.
When you are discussing drone strikes, then it does matter than the information you are spewing refers to drone strikes.

How big if an imbecile are you?

How do you know how many drone strikes he launched?

I don't think we have an exact number and Trump now hiding the deaths helps to obscure the damage. Anyway, try doing your own research.

In 2009 and 2010, Obama launched 186 drone strikes on Yemen, Somalia, and especially Pakistan. Donald Trump’s drone strikes during his own first two years on the three pivotal undeclared battlefields, however, eclipse Obama’s—but without a corresponding reputation for robot-delivered bloodshed, or even anyone taking much notice. In 2017 and 2018 to date, Trump has launched 238 drone strikes there, according to data provided to The Daily Beast by U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) and the drone-watchers at the Bureau of Investigative Journalism in London.

I think we all know that there isn't a single substantive post on this entire thread.
I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

BTW: I am still awaiting the well reasoned post in this thread. The one I say does not exist...which truly seems to upset you.

If you can........

Can you understand that I am not arguing with your claim ? I am saying your claim can't really be measured because I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Then move on to another thread. Trump is the worst president of my lifetime and Bush the second worse.

My point still stands. You can make your claims but you have not backed any of them up with anything that represents a good argument.
They prove he has a been a giant failure. Keep wasting your time here if you wish. You must have a lot of time on your hands.
Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA
I agree. He brings nothing to the discussion. Too scared to try to counter anything so he just makes stupid claims.

Just blows everyone off without making a specific point or adding anything relevant.

Like I said....Intellectual Lightweight

idiot

You are an idiot.

When you are discussing drone strikes, then it does matter than the information you are spewing refers to drone strikes.

Obama killed a shitload of terrorists
Too bad for them

idiot

I think that you all were and still are butthurt because Trump couldn't be bought, no matter how hard you tried

Yeah, I hope he's enjoying all the business our as well as other countries governments are supplying his various businesses. Not to mention all that cash he is taking in to allegedly fight voter fraud. He's practically a saint.

You called someone else a hack? :laughing0301:

I’ve read your posts
You bring nothing

Hey Lightweight....

Keep posting RW.

If you can........

Don‘t waste your time...

Think MAGA

You are totally correct when you say I am critical of what is being posted.

Don't deny that at all.

That you whine about that does not change the fact that you nor Brain357 have not made legitimate arguments of any kind.

Facts are facts......
ZZZzzzzz

Nothing to add to the discussion
Rinse/Repeat

idiot

You are an idiot.

Too bad for them
Yeah, wedding guests are known to be terrorists.

idiot

You are an idiot.

Too bad for them

Trump hides mistakes like this now.

He also pardoned people who were deliberately shooting and killing innocent civilians.

idiot

You are an idiot.

Too bad for them
Fog of war

How many innocents get killed by carpet bombing or military invasion?

Bush took over two countries and got over 100,000 killed
I’ll take Obama’s Drones

Forum List

Back