'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg
Memes are not proof.

Ok. Based on the transcript I think the judge will believe no conflict or perjury exist.

Maybe but what I think still wouldn't carry any legal weight.
Then you must think the judge is as addled as you. I saw the closing argument. She is like a chicken in a cornfield. GONE!

Come on numbnuts, you sound like the fools in court.
That seals the deal. You have no desire to learn what the case is about. Those fools had the authors read devastating emails and text messages aloud in court. You choose not to view them and stick with your ignorant opinions. That's on you, no one could convince you otherwise.

Convincing%20a%20liar-S.jpg

His Honor has to continue working with the district attorney's office day in and day out.

So he knows better than to rule against her.

He is just a human being who does not want to be an outcast in Atlanta's legal circles.

Or to be called a racist.

Ok give us that evidence because it wasn't presented in Court.
Robin Yearti testified that Wade and Willis were involved prior to Wade being hired. That's evidence that they lied about the timeline.

Phone records show that Wade spent multiple nights at Willis' home prior to Wade's hiring. That's evidence that they lied about the timeline.

Brady told Ashleigh Merchant in multiple text messages that Wade and Willis were "absolutely" involved prior to Wade's hiring. That's evidence that they lied about the timeline.

Willis made extrajudicial public statements that "could make the trial unfair to the defendant". That happened in the "church speech" and the church speech can't be denied. That speech violated state ethics.

Since they've lied so much about everything else, there's no way her claim that she reimbursed Wade in cash can be considered credible.

This was all presented in court.

His Honor has to continue working with the district attorney's office day in and day out.

So he knows better than to rule against her.

He is just a human being who does not want to be an outcast in Atlanta's legal circles.

Or to be called a racist.
He doesn't want to get disbarred, neither. Which could very well happen if he doesn't sanction Wade and Willis somehow.

Forum List

Back