'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Defense presented some very damning evidence, not speculative. Two people saying they were romantic way before she hired him. A gazillion phone records.

Liberals just don't get that you can't lie under oath. They lie so frequently about everything, they get used to it and think it's ok, even when under oath. It's nuts. And it's a crime.

Nobody said the affair was illegal. IT WAS ILLEGAL TO LIE ABOUT IT. WHY THE FUCK can't you stupid fucking liberals understand that? Just like the Clinton blow job. Nobody cares about him cheating on his wife, but when he was asked under oath, he lied about it. Thus was impeached.

You have no proof she lied.

If a fucking judge asks you under oath if you had an affair with the spec pros and you say no and it can be proven you are lying, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME, PERJURY.

Fani never testified she didn't have an affair.

You cannot be trusted any longer with cases in that court. YOU ARE DONE. She is not a defendant in a case. The proof doesn't have to be "beyond a reasonable doubt." All the defendants lawyers have to do is show that there is something nefarious going on, and she's done.
We will have to see what the judge decides but it's my opinion Fani will stay in the case.

If I'm wrong, I will have no problem accepting their decision.

Not sure. Where did he say he went?

That isn't illegal.

Not under oath as it hasn't been proven.

Getting caught having an affair isn't illegal.

That is up to the judge.

I will accept their decision.

You have no proof she lied under oath.

She benefitted AT LEAST $17,000 from this guy AND LIED ABOUT IT.

Fani never testified she didn't have an affair.

We will have to see what the judge decides but it's my opinion Fani will stay in the case.

If I'm wrong, I will have no problem accepting their decision.

You have no proof she didn't.

Now, how about dem apples?

Fani is done, dude. LET IT GO.

Defense presented some very damning evidence, not speculative. Two people saying they were romantic way before she hired him. A gazillion phone records.
I don't think evidence that shows they were within 3 or so miles of each other with no context is damning evidence.

Again, we will see what the judge says.

I don't think evidence that shows they were within 3 or so miles of each other with no context is damning evidence.

Again, we will see what the judge says.
Her friend testified they were romantic before his hiring.
His friend told the defense they were "absolutely" romantic.
He was in the area of her condo from 11 pm until 3 am an several occasions.

Yep. Just like they testified.
Nope. They testified he never stayed over, ever, and that he was never at the condo before he was hired.

Wild%20Seriously-S.jpg

No. I read the transcript.

Regardless, it's not about what we believe but what can proven.
It's absolutely about what the judge believes. If you watched the actual testimony you might think differently. They were evasive and not very believable.

Forum List

Back