'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Again, your speculation based on unproven claims is not a big deal.

If it was the standard, all cases would meet that criteria.
It's been proven that Wade and Willis had an affair.

It's been proven that they tried to hide it.

It's been proven they lied about the circumstances, under oath.

The disqualification hearing isn't a criminal case. It doesn't require "proof beyond a reasonable doubt".

It's been proven that Wade and Willis had an affair.

So?

It's been proven that they tried to hide it.

So?

It's been proven they lied about the circumstances, under oath.

Link please.

The disqualification hearing isn't a criminal case. It doesn't require "proof beyond a reasonable doubt".
As you've stated.

And as I have stated, your speculation based on an unproven contention doesn't cut it or it would apply to any "disqualification" hearing.

So?

So?

Link please.

As you've stated.

And as I have stated, your speculation based on an unproven contention doesn't cut it or it would apply to any "disqualification" hearing.

It's not strong evidence and the prosecutors say you are incorrect.

You want me to prove a negative?

No thanks. That's a silly game.

What prosecutors?

They have over 13,000 text messages and emails between them. That is PROVEN. They have cell phone tracking data, he went to her house many times before he was hired, late at night, 11pm to 5am. PROVEN. Not a single piece of evidence did Fanis little fanny defend. All he could say was "Well this isn't a conflict of interest." Um, yea it is.

Fani is fucked. And by more than her prosecutor.

What prosecutors?

They have over 13,000 text messages and emails between them. That is PROVEN.

So?

They have cell phone tracking data, he went to her house many times before he was hired, late at night, 11pm to 5am. PROVEN. Fani is fucked.

That tracking data does not show he went to her house for relationship reasons. It shows he was in the area.

They already testified he was there multiple times for business reasons.

The phone data shows no communications so you have no context.

And by more than her prosecutor.
It's possible but I disagree.

Proof that phone calls were made in the general area is not proof or even strong evidence of a relationship

So?

That tracking data does not show he went to her house for relationship reasons. It shows he was in the area.

They already testified he was there multiple times for business reasons.

The phone data shows no communications so you have no context.

It's possible but I disagree.

Proof that phone calls were made in the general area is not proof or even strong evidence of a relationship

What the hell did he go there for at 11pm to 5am? To preen her perennials?

The fact is she had an affair, lied about it, and got caught. She's done. Nobody gives a fuck that she was fucking him, we care THAT SHE LIED ABOUT IT when asked UNDER OATH by the court.

What the hell did he go there for at 11pm to 5am? To preen her perennials?

Not sure. Where did he say he went?

The fact is she had an affair,

That isn't illegal.

lied about it,

Not under oath as it hasn't been proven.

and got caught.

Getting caught having an affair isn't illegal.

She's done.

That is up to the judge.

I will accept their decision.

Nobody gives a fuck that she was fucking him, we care THAT SHE LIED ABOUT IT when asked UNDER OATH by the court.
You have no proof she lied under oath.

Not sure. Where did he say he went?

That isn't illegal.

Not under oath as it hasn't been proven.

Getting caught having an affair isn't illegal.

That is up to the judge.

I will accept their decision.

You have no proof she lied under oath.

Nobody said the affair was illegal. IT WAS ILLEGAL TO LIE ABOUT IT. WHY THE FUCK can't you stupid fucking liberals understand that? Just like the Clinton blow job. Nobody cares about him cheating on his wife, but when he was asked under oath, he lied about it. Thus was impeached.

If a fucking judge asks you under oath if you had an affair with the spec pros and you say no and it can be proven you are lying, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME, PERJURY. You cannot be trusted any longer with cases in that court. YOU ARE DONE. She is not a defendant in a case. The proof doesn't have to be "beyond a reasonable doubt." All the defendants lawyers have to do is show that there is something nefarious going on, and she's done.

He CANNOT allow her to stay on this case. It will FOREVER be tainted by this accusation of lying by the DA's office.

It's not strong evidence and the prosecutors say you are incorrect.

Gee! Of course the prosecutor says it's incorrect. It's the prosecutor that's looking at getting disbarred, or even charged with a crime. The same prosecutor that fuckin LIED to cover her ass... LMAO!
You want me to prove a negative?

No thanks. That's a silly game.
Then accept the evidence that you've been presented with.

Nobody said the affair was illegal. IT WAS ILLEGAL TO LIE ABOUT IT. WHY THE FUCK can't you stupid fucking liberals understand that? Just like the Clinton blow job. Nobody cares about him cheating on his wife, but when he was asked under oath, he lied about it. Thus was impeached.

If a fucking judge asks you under oath if you had an affair with the spec pros and you say no and it can be proven you are lying, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME, PERJURY. You cannot be trusted any longer with cases in that court. YOU ARE DONE.
Fanny believed the affair was a problem. Why else would she try to cover it up?

Forum List

Back