Big Mistake: Pali's Do It Again

Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.

On gay parades, let's just agree not to agree. I am not trying to silence them in anyway, I just don't think they need festivals to be accepted. But that's my own opinion.

I find it nearly offensive that you believe that just because I think those parades are not necessarily a must, that I'm against gays and try to silence them.

A few years back, there was a mass shooting in a gay club in Tel Aviv, called -The Bar No'ar. hearing about this attack took me back to that night. As far as we know, it could have been a terror attack as much as a hate crime, that murder was never solved and the shooter is still roaming free.

One of the victims was a young man named Nir Katz. A beautiful, innocent, sensitive boy. I knew him. He done nothing wrong to anyone, his family had known death and destruction before, and his death was a sudden blow, because suddenly recognizing a name you knew and putting a face to it before other people do, is never easy.

Do I think it was by anyway his fault, because he was gay? of course not. Do I anyway feel he was to be ashamed, or kept quiet? not even close. I will never try to imply in anyway that gays don't have free rights to love and lead normal lives in happiness, it's not what I'm saying and it's not what I'm thinking. But I have also seen some of the Tel Aviv gay parades they have here, and some pictures can be described as disturbing. There is no need to walk half naked in the street to be accepted.

I think I have the right to think that without being painted as dark or homophobic.

So let us put things in proportion.

Sorry, but it was important for me to clarify things.

and I will go back to topic next time.

Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.

On gay parades, let's just agree not to agree. I am not trying to silence them in anyway, I just don't think they need festivals to be accepted. But that's my own opinion.

I find it nearly offensive that you believe that just because I think those parades are not necessarily a must, that I'm against gays and try to silence them.

A few years back, there was a mass shooting in a gay club in Tel Aviv, called -The Bar No'ar. hearing about this attack took me back to that night. As far as we know, it could have been a terror attack as much as a hate crime, that murder was never solved and the shooter is still roaming free.

One of the victims was a young man named Nir Katz. A beautiful, innocent, sensitive boy. I knew him. He done nothing wrong to anyone, his family had known death and destruction before, and his death was a sudden blow, because suddenly recognizing a name you knew and putting a face to it before other people do, is never easy.

Do I think it was by anyway his fault, because he was gay? of course not. Do I anyway feel he was to be ashamed, or kept quiet? not even close. I will never try to imply in anyway that gays don't have free rights to love and lead normal lives in happiness, it's not what I'm saying and it's not what I'm thinking. But I have also seen some of the Tel Aviv gay parades they have here, and some pictures can be described as disturbing. There is no need to walk half naked in the street to be accepted.

I think I have the right to think that without being painted as dark or homophobic.

No one was arrested because no doubt they were either Settlers or Zionists.......steve

They are all over.
Yes Jews should be able to get away with murder, thievery , stealing land and bulldozing down other homes, not follow international law, hell Jews should be able to do what ever they like,

NEWS FLASH ,they already do.

Oh the gays, they can get married, have kids, hole office and do whatever they want , so what is their problem, even adopt kids. What more do they want??

I am not going to worship either.

You should do a little research into your own local Bund to see what is going on. Do you think just because they wear the swastikas that they are exempt from having the same percentage of Gays as the rest of the world's population.

The Pink Swastika
Very poor post Hoss,...steve
If you weren't in Australia, I would think that you are one of those in Penelope's Bund. Very poor response on your part, Steve, but I know you couldn't restrain yourself.
Well I only respond as I see fit(without anyone's help) I thought I was pretty good at restraining myself.....in fact even you remarked at one stage how remarkably restrained I am Hoss.........trouble with you and others is you don't like me slapping your face with a back-hander.....you are getting too thin-skinned these days.....it was only a TAP...LOL steve

You are getting sillier with each post. If you had answered like an adult, your response would have been something about how the Australian populace thinks about Gays. Isn't this Gay Pride Week around the world? Does Australia have a parade in each of it big cities? If so, do homophobes like Penelope show up to protest?. This is more important to the viewers here than Penelope's nonsense which you champion.

:boobies:
We Proudly have Gay Pride Parades in every major city Hoss...........and we are mature enough not to Murder them.....get real this is a Secular Society[/QUOTE]

I resent the implication I am a homophobe. I actually understand their reason for wanting to get married, to get equal rights acknowledged federally for tax, inheritance , SS, etc purposes. I do not think they need to parade and not I do not go an protest their parades, I have better things to do. Also I do not want to see it, as I have seen pictures and I think its foolish and make themselves look foolish.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

Your own gay gee-had?

I hope it's on pay-per-view.
Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

Your own gay gee-had?

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

I am neither gay nor Jew nor Muslim...

I find your comments offensive for the sake of mankind...

I find the comments of those jumping on the horrendous atrocity that has taken place in Orlando to blame Muslims equally offensive!

I don't care, I find all killing offensive.

So don't be so judgemental!

Didn't you say "It's against all laws of nature."?

I find all kinds of extremism offensive!

Don't believe that gays are part of the "laws of nature"?

How the fuck did "gays" happen then?

Grow up, get a life, a balanced life and move on!

Yes I do find it against the laws of nature.

What she isn't telling us with all her whining about the parade in Tel Aviv is that she has been invited to be the Grand Marshall in the Gay Pride Parade in Kiev next year. Her round trip tickets will be sent to her a month or so before the parade.

Ukraine Holds Its First Major Gay Pride March in Kiev

They are all over.

Yes Jews should be able to get away with murder, thievery , stealing land and bulldozing down other homes, not follow international law, hell Jews should be able to do what ever they like,

Oh the gays, they can get married, have kids, hole office and do whatever they want , so what is their problem, even adopt kids. What more do they want??

You should do a little research into your own local Bund to see what is going on. Do you think just because they wear the swastikas that they are exempt from having the same percentage of Gays as the rest of the world's population.

The Pink Swastika[/QUOTE]

I have no interest in homosexuality, but just know I was taking care of HIV positive patients before you probably even know about HIV. I do not have to think homosexuality is normal, they may not think heterosexuality is normal, but without help they can't reproduce yet can they.

Your own gay gee-had?

Your own gay gee-had?

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

I find the comments of those jumping on the horrendous atrocity that has taken place in Orlando to blame Muslims equally offensive!

Yet you "resent the implication I am a homophobe"?

Yet you "do not have to think homosexuality is normal"

Oh please!

Oh please!

That is correct.

Oh please!

That is correct.

Thanks for the confirmation.....

Doesn't get more homophobic than that!

Oh please!

That is correct.

No its not homophobia, like Jews I do not believe in a gay gene or dna, like there is no Jews DNA. Its environment and sometimes hormonal.

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

Of course you don't, after all you have been brainwashed by two groups to hate the Jews

Oh please!

That is correct.

No its not homophobia, like Jews I do not believe in a gay gene or dna, like there is no Jews DNA. Its environment and sometimes hormonal.

So why do you demonise the racial Jews who don't follow Judaism or Zionism. You know the ones who became Bolshevics and Marxists ?

No one was arrested because no doubt they were either Settlers or Zionists.......steve

More likely to be arab muslims, and the Israeli's are just waiting for some information to go in and arrest the culprits. We are overdue for a retaliation and hamas are very quiet of late.

What she isn't telling us with all her whining about the parade in Tel Aviv is that she has been invited to be the Grand Marshall in the Gay Pride Parade in Kiev next year. Her round trip tickets will be sent to her a month or so before the parade.

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika

I have no interest in homosexuality, but just know I was taking care of HIV positive patients before you probably even know about HIV. I do not have to think homosexuality is normal, they may not think heterosexuality is normal, but without help they can't reproduce yet can they.[/QUOTE]

More straight people died of HIV than gays due to sharing needles and sleeping around

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika

I have no interest in homosexuality, but just know I was taking care of HIV positive patients before you probably even know about HIV. I do not have to think homosexuality is normal, they may not think heterosexuality is normal, but without help they can't reproduce yet can they.

More straight people died of HIV than gays due to sharing needles and sleeping around[/QUOTE]
We had a straight dentist who died from AIDS when he punctured a glove on a jagged bloody tooth he was working on at the beginning of the epidemic. There wasn't a cure then.

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

I'm with you.

Expecting the Arabs not to kill Jews?

It's against all laws of nature.

Your own gay gee-had?

I'm with you.

Expecting the Arabs not to kill Jews?

It's against all laws of nature.

Your own gay gee-had?

Donald Trump is pleased it was a Muslim who commited America's worst mass shooting of innocents. Please take my advise. Vote for Hillary, the Israel firster.

I'm very sorry for the loss of the young man you knew. Of course, it was a horrific crime of hate or terrorism and as such we should all stand up against it.

I really appreciate your reply and clarification. One of the flaws of this type of communication is that we are not able to fully express our beliefs about complicated subjects such as this, especially as it relates to our religious beliefs and social justice issues. Certainly, your deep respect for life and humanity shows in your posts. (Which is why I was surprised to see you agree with Penny!)

My personal understanding is that the LGBTQ community seeks acceptance and recognition and social dignity. The purpose of these parades is to publicly celebrate their reality in the hopes of increasing this acceptance, recognition and social dignity, with the hope that one day they will no longer have to do so. Acting publicly is thus a vital part of moving the world forward on this social justice issue.

Or a Muslim.

See, I can make stuff up, too.

Moron.

Oh please!

People still think homosexuality is against the laws of nature, that is why they're using the terms "homo" Vs. "straight". that's why some states are more supportive while others not as much.

That's just how things are. Not fair, but are.

I'm very sorry for the loss of the young man you knew. Of course, it was a horrific crime of hate or terrorism and as such we should all stand up against it.

I really appreciate your reply and clarification. One of the flaws of this type of communication is that we are not able to fully express our beliefs about complicated subjects such as this, especially as it relates to our religious beliefs and social justice issues. Certainly, your deep respect for life and humanity shows in your posts. (Which is why I was surprised to see you agree with Penny!)

My personal understanding is that the LGBTQ community seeks acceptance and recognition and social dignity. The purpose of these parades is to publicly celebrate their reality in the hopes of increasing this acceptance, recognition and social dignity, with the hope that one day they will no longer have to do so. Acting publicly is thus a vital part of moving the world forward on this social justice issue.

This discussion could have very well ended in the philosophy board. Personally, I believe that not everything is about accepting Vs. being a homophob. The community in general doesn't see homosexuality as normal, since they're still using the term "Homo" Vs. "straight", like 'right' from 'wrong'. I believe that we're all being a little hypocritical. we still use a "gay" as a curse and it will be the first thing we'll notice in someone's behavior. It's not fair, it's not black and white, but we all are less open minded than we pretend to be, or present ourselves to think.

I said I don't think those parades are a must, but let me be more specific, I don't believe some of the indecent exposure on those parades is a neat thing. I don't have anything against that per se, even, but at times I think it's strange. For the record, I saw the faminist bra parade they once had here, I felt the same thing. Generally, any sexual parade, I feel funny about. I believe some things should be protested in a different way. That's my own opinion about it.

To your last paragraph I absolutely agree. No need to add anything else.

Oh please!

That is correct.

Shit Pen...

I am not sure there is a "gene" or "dna" anything...

Accept peoples 'choices' in life....

But you have been shown homophobic/admited yourself as homophobic..

Actually, I don't have a problem with you being homophobic, thats your choice, deny it or otherwise...

At least accept what you are!

Forum List

Back