Big Mistake: Pali's Do It Again

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

I'm with you.

Expecting the Arabs not to kill Jews?

It's against all laws of nature.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

How did we get to gays in this discussion?

Ok for once, I'm not in favor of gay parades. I believe someone's sexuality is none of the enviroment's business. Let it be gay, straight, swingers, I really don't care. What's going on in bed should stay there. I won't like people waiving it around, call me prude.

That being said, nobody should fear for their lives because of their sexuality. And the fact that you call for people to change their lives, stop living them all together, just for the sake of not hurting Muslims, is insane.

Let us all say it openly- screw them. Screw all those Muslims who're bothered by it. Screw the ultra-orthodox Jews, too, for that matter. Each has the right to live like they want.

And screw all of your despicable sect who're ready to sacrifice us all in sake of radical Islam.

Because his is known as the holy land for some weird reason, and it just might be offensive to some people that have to work in Tel Aviv and be there to have to deal with this gay pride crap. From the Orthodox Jews to the religious Muslims it might be considered a kick in the face.

I can't believe I';m saying that, and you won't be seeing it like, EVER again, but for the first time in my life, I agree with Penelope. I find no logic in gay parades, just like I wouldn't find it in straight parades. Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

however, those who condmened and want to hurt homosexuals are a danger in need of dealing with, urgently. I find it hard to believe how a Muslim radical who has already been on a watchlist, succeeded pulling off such a horrible thing

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

I'm with you.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

Ok for once, I'm not in favor of gay parades. I believe someone's sexuality is none of the enviroment's business. Let it be gay, straight, swingers, I really don't care. What's going on in bed should stay there. I won't like people waiving it around, call me prude.

That being said, nobody should fear for their lives because of their sexuality. And the fact that you call for people to change their lives, stop living them all together, just for the sake of not hurting Muslims, is insane.

Let us all say it openly- screw them. Screw all those Muslims who're bothered by it. Screw the ultra-orthodox Jews, too, for that matter. Each has the right to live like they want.

And screw all of your despicable sect who're ready to sacrifice us all in sake of radical Islam.

Because his is known as the holy land for some weird reason, and it just might be offensive to some people that have to work in Tel Aviv and be there to have to deal with this gay pride crap. From the Orthodox Jews to the religious Muslims it might be considered a kick in the face.

Orthodox Jews generally don't live in Tel Aviv, for some of the reason you have mentioned year.

You feel offended by gays? go cry to your mommy and take a nap. Don't go slaughtering people.

I'm with you.

Orthodox Jews generally don't live in Tel Aviv, for some of the reason you have mentioned year.

You feel offended by gays? go cry to your mommy and take a nap. Don't go slaughtering people.

I don't, I just see no need for the gay parades. That's right orthodox Jews live in the West Bank with the Palestinians, but seems last year an orthodox Jew stabbed a gay parader , I'm quite sure it was his second offense. You know , there is nothing holy about the holy land, its such a sick joke, all the killing and fighting and bloodshed, for centuries, The only reason the orthodox are allowed to live there is to get all of Jerusalem , the biggest unholy city of all , pagan Israel the earths whore.

Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I hope it's on pay-per-view.

What she isn't telling us with all her whining about the parade in Tel Aviv is that she has been invited to be the Grand Marshall in the Gay Pride Parade in Kiev next year. Her round trip tickets will be sent to her a month or so before the parade.

Ukraine Holds Its First Major Gay Pride March in Kiev

What she isn't telling us with all her whining about the parade in Tel Aviv is that she has been invited to be the Grand Marshall in the Gay Pride Parade in Kiev next year. Her round trip tickets will be sent to her a month or so before the parade.

Ukraine Holds Its First Major Gay Pride March in Kiev[/QUOTE]

They are all over.
Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.
Yes Jews should be able to get away with murder, thievery , stealing land and bulldozing down other homes, not follow international law, hell Jews should be able to do what ever they like,

NEWS FLASH ,they already do.

Oh the gays, they can get married, have kids, hole office and do whatever they want , so what is their problem, even adopt kids. What more do they want??

I am not going to worship either.

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

I am neither gay nor Jew nor Muslim...

I find your comments offensive for the sake of mankind...

I find the comments of those jumping on the horrendous atrocity that has taken place in Orlando to blame Muslims equally offensive!

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

I find the comments of those jumping on the horrendous atrocity that has taken place in Orlando to blame Muslims equally offensive!

I don't care, I find all killing offensive.

They are all over.

Yes Jews should be able to get away with murder, thievery , stealing land and bulldozing down other homes, not follow international law, hell Jews should be able to do what ever they like,

Oh the gays, they can get married, have kids, hole office and do whatever they want , so what is their problem, even adopt kids. What more do they want??

I am not going to worship either.[/QUOTE]

You should do a little research into your own local Bund to see what is going on. Do you think just because they wear the swastikas that they are exempt from having the same percentage of Gays as the rest of the world's population.

The Pink Swastika

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

So don't be so judgemental!

Didn't you say "It's against all laws of nature."?

I find all kinds of extremism offensive!

Don't believe that gays are part of the "laws of nature"?

How the fuck did "gays" happen then?

Grow up, get a life, a balanced life and move on!

Hossfly, et al,

Yes, this is a unusual example of two important aspects of the law:

• Under 18 USC § 2339B - Providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations: The secretary can authorize any financial institution authority to provides funds to a foreign terrorist organization (PA which provides annuities to and material support for terrorists). Congress can authorize the funds; then the Banking System transfers the US Foreign Aid to Palestine.

* This is not only contrary to US Law (Congress exempt), but also international Law, S/RES/1373 (2001), which incites or encourages acts of terrorism for financial gain:

1. Decides that all States shall:

(a) Prevent and suppress the financing of terrorist acts;
(b) Criminalize the wilful provision or collection, by any means, directly or indirectly, of funds by their nationals or in their territories with the intention that the funds should be used, or in the knowledge that they are to be used, in order to carry out terrorist acts;
(c) Freeze without delay funds and other financial assets or economic resources of persons who commit, or attempt to commit, terrorist acts or participate in or facilitate the commission of terrorist acts; of entities owned or controlled directly or indirectly by such persons; and of persons and entities acting on behalf of, or at the direction of such persons and entities, including funds derived or generated from property owned or controlled directly or indirectly by such persons and associated persons and entities;
(d) Prohibit their nationals or any persons and entities within their territories from making any funds, financial assets or economic resources or financial or other related services available, directly or indirectly, for the benefit of persons who commit or attempt to commit or facilitate or participate in the commission of terrorist acts, of entities owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by such persons and of persons and entities acting on behalf of or at the direction of such persons;

(OBSERVATION)

Article 22
  1. Social, health, disability and retirement insurance shall be regulated by law.
  2. Maintaining the welfare of families of martyrs, prisoners of war, the injured and the disabled is a duty that shall be regulated by law. The National Authority shall guarantee these persons education, health and social insurance.
Tel Aviv terror attack earns gunmen a salary from the Palestinian Authority

Here’s an ugly footnote to Wednesday’s terror attack in Tel Aviv: The two gunmen now automatically qualify for monthly salaries from the Palestinian Authority.

That right is enshrined in Article 22.2 of the PA constitution, the Basic Law of Palestine.

The terrorists opened fire at a popular open-air market, killing four innocents and wounding five others. It was the latest of some 300 attacks these last nine months, which include stabbings, bombings, motor-vehicle assaults and other mayhem. The slaughter’s claimed 30 Israeli lives (including some Arab ones), and two Americans.

Tel Aviv terror attack earns gunmen a salary from the Palestinian Authority
(COMMENT)

I simply don't know the political and diplomatic reasons for this. I suspect that the US Administration is afraid that if they withhold the funding, then the Palestinians will slowly decline into chaos and failed State status.

But I'm betting that the US Administration does not want to be fingered (internationally) as the cause for creation of a new and much more dangerous breeding ground for Radical Islamist and Jihadist; another cesspool for terrorists. Convulsing from internal violence and unable to support their domestic constituency with a favorable economy Nation-state governments fail and forfeit legitimacy, and the very nature of the State of Palestine itself becomes illegitimate in the eyes of its citizenry.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's funny how they keep complaining about Israel being a "welfare state" while apparently, according to your document, the Palestinians are among the biggest receipients of foreign aid per capita in the world. And the US is the biggest donor, as usual.

I don't believe the Israelis want to see this money dry up. Then the leadership will not be able to steal most of the so called aid money and therefore less incentive to clamp down on the terrorism, and Israel will have to step in both financially and militarily.

"Since the establishment of limited Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the mid-1990s, the U.S. government has committed more than $5 billion in bilateral economic and non-lethal security assistance to the Palestinians, who are among the world’s largest per capita recipients of international foreign aid. Successive Administrations have requested aid for the Palestinians in apparent support of at least three major U.S. policy priorities of interest to Congress..."
And Israel would be the biggest receiver of Äid Rouds......so your point is,yep the worlds(inparticular the US)Taxpayer SUBSIDISE the Jewish State,thanks for the reminder..steve

They are all over.

You should do a little research into your own local Bund to see what is going on. Do you think just because they wear the swastikas that they are exempt from having the same percentage of Gays as the rest of the world's population.

The Pink Swastika[/QUOTE]
Very poor post Hoss,...steve

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika
Very poor post Hoss,...steve[/QUOTE]
If you weren't in Australia, I would think that you are one of those in Penelope's Bund. Very poor response on your part, Steve, but I know you couldn't restrain yourself.

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika
If you weren't in Australia, I would think that you are one of those in Penelope's Bund. Very poor response on your part, Steve, but I know you couldn't restrain yourself.[/QUOTE]
Well I only respond as I see fit(without anyone's help) I thought I was pretty good at restraining myself.....in fact even you remarked at one stage how remarkably restrained I am Hoss.........trouble with you and others is you don't like me slapping your face with a back-hander.....you are getting too thin-skinned these days.....it was only a TAP...LOL steve

Last edited:

Your own gay gee-had?

Your own gay gee-had?

So don't be so judgemental!

Didn't you say "It's against all laws of nature."?

I find all kinds of extremism offensive!

Don't believe that gays are part of the "laws of nature"?

How the fuck did "gays" happen then?

Grow up, get a life, a balanced life and move on!
Humanity,I strongly suggest you take time to spend in the Gay community,and Medical Professionals....you may then have A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE ISSUES.....steve

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika
If you weren't in Australia, I would think that you are one of those in Penelope's Bund. Very poor response on your part, Steve, but I know you couldn't restrain yourself.
Well I only respond as I see fit(without anyone's help) I thought I was pretty good at restraining myself.....in fact even you remarked at one stage how remarkably restrained I am Hoss.........trouble with you and others is you don't like me slapping your face with a back-hander.....you are getting too thin-skinned these days.....it was only a TAP...LOL steve[/QUOTE]

You are getting sillier with each post. If you had answered like an adult, your response would have been something about how the Australian populace thinks about Gays. Isn't this Gay Pride Week around the world? Does Australia have a parade in each of it big cities? If so, do homophobes like Penelope show up to protest?. This is more important to the viewers here than Penelope's nonsense which you champion.

:boobies:

They are all over.

The Pink Swastika
Well I only respond as I see fit(without anyone's help) I thought I was pretty good at restraining myself.....in fact even you remarked at one stage how remarkably restrained I am Hoss.........trouble with you and others is you don't like me slapping your face with a back-hander.....you are getting too thin-skinned these days.....it was only a TAP...LOL steve

You are getting sillier with each post. If you had answered like an adult, your response would have been something about how the Australian populace thinks about Gays. Isn't this Gay Pride Week around the world? Does Australia have a parade in each of it big cities? If so, do homophobes like Penelope show up to protest?. This is more important to the viewers here than Penelope's nonsense which you champion.

:boobies:[/QUOTE]
We Proudly have Gay Pride Parades in every major city Hoss...........and we are mature enough not to Murder them.....get real this is a Secular Society

Forum List

Back