Big Hate

Yeah, you're so compassionate that you've been breathing life into this thread since its inception, the topic of which you clearly feel threatened by.

Seems like the NYT disagrees with you, Asclepias. And the statistical trend favours Stormfront. You appear to be a minority, in more ways than one.

What "statistical trend" would that be?

The next generation are largely "color blind" when it comes to race. They take people at face value rather than by what race they might happen to be. The demographic trend is towards a more diverse society where whites are only a component rather than a majority.

America is changing because society is evolving. Everyone has a choice to make as to whether they wish to adapt to the future or become extinct. No race has a monopoly on intelligence or stupidity for that matter.

Stormfront is the modern equivalent of the KKK and it will continue to exist as long as there are those who wish to make excuses for themselves as to why they cannot compete. They are probably infiltrated by various agencies already to identify those who are most likely to cause trouble just as is every other group that presents a danger to peace and stability in America.

For those that wish to belong that is up to them but joining would be like posting drunken pictures of yourself on Facebook. You never know who will find them and if that might have an impact on your ability to land a job in the future. Certainly employers would be cautious about hiring people who have openly expressed their bigotry on the internet given that it might result in problems amongst their own workforce and potentially incur legal liabilities.

Freedom to express yourself is one thing but with that freedom comes accountability. Too bad most people don't think of that before they post.

Yeah, you're so compassionate that you've been breathing life into this thread since its inception, the topic of which you clearly feel threatened by.

If I didn't breath life into this thread, you cave chimps would easily become distracted and wander off. I am actually helping you keep your thread alive....for my amusement and because I am compassionate. You should thank me now.

reconmark got off da couch long enough to drivel out the following: You always fall back on this position and it really only showcases your ignorance and inability to navigate the Internet, in order to ask the question you asked...

If you or one of your black cuzzins could ever ANSWER the question, then perhaps I wouldn't HAVE to repeat myself. Getting a real, scientifically-based answer from either of you two primates is like cutting off a hemorroid with a rusty spoon. So go ahead and show us white folks that HUGH list of negroid creations and civilizations that are still around today.

Any field of study and most every aspect of American life and ingenuity has been discovered, improves or contributed to by Black people.

My! THAT is a broad stroke! Ok., I'll bite. Name ONE n*gger who helped improve the television. Introduced HD or surround sound or something. How's that?

Sorry, it not my fault you are so ignorant....

Uhhmmm..I'm not the one who can't prove their pathetic race ever accomplished a single thing! :lol::lol:

Instead of bending over to suck yourself off, how about you list ONE field of study or science that Black people have not discovered, improved or contributed to???

Sounds like a bad Friday night for you. OK. Things the n*ggers have NOT contributed to:
astronomy, astrophysics, being great warriors, conquering entire continents, medicines (except for those really cool syphilis experiments in the 50s :eusa_clap::lol:) mathematics, sailing around the world and making land discoveries, metallurgy, the written language, English, poetry, art and music.
Did I leave anything out, you mouth-breathing, microcephalic, sub-human? :D

reconmark got off da couch long enough to drivel out the following: You always fall back on this position and it really only showcases your ignorance and inability to navigate the Internet, in order to ask the question you asked...

If you or one of your black cuzzins could ever ANSWER the question, then perhaps I wouldn't HAVE to repeat myself. Getting a real, scientifically-based answer from either of you two primates is like cutting off a hemorroid with a rusty spoon. So go ahead and show us white folks that HUGH list of negroid creations and civilizations that are still around today.

Any field of study and most every aspect of American life and ingenuity has been discovered, improves or contributed to by Black people.

My! THAT is a broad stroke! Ok., I'll bite. Name ONE n*gger who helped improve the television. Introduced HD or surround sound or something. How's that?

Sorry, it not my fault you are so ignorant....

Uhhmmm..I'm not the one who can't prove their pathetic race ever accomplished a single thing! :lol::lol:

Your ignorance is not an excuse!

Ever heard of the "real McCoy"?

Elijah McCoy

Elijah McCoy (1843–1929) invented an oil-dripping cup for trains.

Fast Fact: Other inventors tried to copy McCoy's oil-dripping cup. But none of the other cups worked as well as his, so customers started asking for "the real McCoy." That's where the expression comes from.

Ever used a light bulb?

Lewis Latimer

Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) invented an important part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.

Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Ever worn a pair of shoes?

Jan Ernst Matzeliger

Jan Ernst Matzeliger (1852–1889) invented a shoemaking machine that increased shoemaking speed by 900%!

Fast Fact: In 1992, the U.S. made a postage stamp in honor of Matzeliger

Ever eaten peanut butter?

George Washington Carver

George Washington Carver (1860–1943) developed peanut butter and 400 plant products!

Fast Fact: Carver was born a slave. He didn't go to college until he was 30.

Ever stopped at a traffic signal?

Garrett Morgan

Garrett Morgan (1877–1963) invented the gas mask.

Fast Fact: Morgan also invented the first traffic signal.

Those are just a couple of random examples of the accomplishments of black Americans.

Stormfront and similar websites appeal to hostility for non whites and Jews.

Hostility toward blacks is different from hostility toward Jews and Orientals.

Those who are hostile toward blacks are hostile because blacks have a crime rate that is over seven times the white rate. Many who are hostile to blacks have been victims of black crime.

Those who are hostile toward Jews and Orientals are resentful because of Jewish and Oriental success in the class room and on the job.

I am proud to say that I was banned from Stormfront for praising Jews and criticizing Hitler. :eusa_angel:

I had to learn the hard way that neo Nazis were uninterested in a civil debate over basic principles. :shock:

Big Hate - Radix Journal

According to the article, the New York Times' analysis arrives at the conclusion that racists are normal people whose numbers are rapidly growing, and they have no explanation for it, whatsoever.

Really. I don't believe in racism, any more than the Easter bunny. Despite all this drek, you can't see into the human mind and spirit despite the NY times and whatever sites they cherry pick. Let's call this another case of bashing independent thinkers that aren't accepting liberal propaganda. Liberals HATE too, they just hide it better.

Last edited:

Big Hate - Radix Journal

According to the article, the New York Times' analysis arrives at the conclusion that racists are normal people whose numbers are rapidly growing, and they have no explanation for it, whatsoever.

Really. I don't believe in racism, any more than the Easter bunny. Despite all this drek, you can't see into the human mind and spirit despite the NY times and whatever sites they cherry pick. Let's call this another case of bashing independent thinkers that aren't accepting liberal propaganda. Liberals HATE too, they just hide it better.

Is that the new "code word" for racists? :D

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years......although I rarely post.

The site has a good mixture of both American's and Europeans.

I have found the members to be highly intelligent and knowledgable on both current and historical events.

Although there is an undercurrent of racism. The focus of the site is building solidarity within the White community and supporting traditional White culture. . :cool:

You should never use intelligent and stormfront in the same post. Its an oxymoron. The fact you find them to be intelligent must make you a mental midget. :cool:

storm front is a nazi white nationalist board started by david duke (hopefully someone will exterminate this swine as he is still running lose) . As someone whose family was murderer by the nazis in the camps , I would have no problem with someone taking these lice on humanity out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

Stormfront and similar websites appeal to hostility for non whites and Jews.

Hostility toward blacks is different from hostility toward Jews and Orientals.

Those who are hostile toward blacks are hostile because blacks have a crime rate that is over seven times the white rate. Many who are hostile to blacks have been victims of black crime.

Those who are hostile toward Jews and Orientals are resentful because of Jewish and Oriental success in the class room and on the job.

I am proud to say that I was banned from Stormfront for praising Jews and criticizing Hitler. :eusa_angel:

I had to learn the hard way that neo Nazis were uninterested in a civil debate over basic principles. :shock:

Here in NC we have groups like that , they have been monitored and infiltrated , not very intelligent people at all

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years......although I rarely post.

The site has a good mixture of both American's and Europeans.

I have found the members to be highly intelligent and knowledgable on both current and historical events.

Although there is an undercurrent of racism. The focus of the site is building solidarity within the White community and supporting traditional White culture. . :cool:

You should never use intelligent and stormfront in the same post. Its an oxymoron. The fact you find them to be intelligent must make you a mental midget. :cool:

storm front is a nazi white nationalist board started by david duke (hopefully someone will exterminate this swine as he is still running lose) . As someone whose family was murderer by the nazis in the camps , I would have no problem with someone taking these lice on humanity out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

What exactly is the difference between your hatred and theirs?

No disrespect to your family but when you lower yourself to their level you lose the moral high ground.

This is the truth in the Radix article:

A typical murderer drawn to the racist forum Stormfront.org is a frustrated, unemployed, white adult male living with his mother or an estranged spouse or girlfriend. She is the sole provider in the household.

Forensic psychologists call him a “wound collector.” Instead of building his resume, seeking employment or further education, he projects his grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to his behavior or the choices he has made in life.

His escalation follows a predictable trajectory …

I wonder how many murderers have been drawn to WorldStarHiphop, Jake? Probably a lot more than those who have visited Stormfront.

There's also another 'observation' (not necessarily a truth, which your example isn't) in the Radix article.

A typical donor drawn to the South Poverty Law is a frustrated, retired white female living alone or with an estranged husband. She exists on a pension in a rent-controlled urban apartment.

Forensic psychologists call her a “wound collector.” Instead of building her resume, seeking employment or further education, she projects her grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to her behavior or the choices she has made in life.

Her escalation follows a predictable trajectory …

I wonder how many murderers have been drawn to WorldStarHiphop, Jake? Probably a lot more than those who have visited Stormfront.

There's also another 'observation' (not necessarily a truth, which your example isn't) in the Radix article.

A typical donor drawn to the South Poverty Law is a frustrated, retired white female living alone or with an estranged husband. She exists on a pension in a rent-controlled urban apartment.

Forensic psychologists call her a “wound collector.” Instead of building her resume, seeking employment or further education, she projects her grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to her behavior or the choices she has made in life.

Her escalation follows a predictable trajectory …

Yeah, it is on the money. Seen the poor women of the clown posses out in the woods in East Texas and west Louisiana. The ladies are too scared to leave.

The good folks of East Texas have been working for almost twenty years in rescuing women and children from the clown posses, and they have been able to send quite a number of the clowns to pen for good stretches.

Forum List

Back