Big Hate

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. ?

So tell us all, what accomplishments have your negroids done to improve life, civilization and mankind in general? What great negroid civilizations are about today, prospering? What great discoveries did the negroids contribute to the discoveries of the TV, the radio, the car, the communications systems, planetary exploration, NASA, metallurgy, or sailing vessels and charting the world?
How did Nature, in your small simian brain, select the black man? If you have been able to see your black mans actions, words and deeds through the walls of your rectum, perhaps you'd note that ALL black-run countries are impoverished, broke, no food, disease-ridden, un-employed and ignorant as a box of cow dung! We can all see how wonderfully your negroid race has done ru(i)nning American cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Chicago, ad nauseum.. If you're so great, why all the theft, embezzlement, shams and drugs from your people?

You always fall back on this position and it really only showcases your ignorance and inability to navigate the Internet, in order to ask the question you asked...

Any field of study and most every aspect of American life and ingenuity has been discovered, improves or contributed to by Black people.

Sorry, it not my fault you are so ignorant....:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Barry Soetoros aka Obamas whore mother was a jewess and according to jewish tradition, that makes him a jew by birth. Muzzy is his religion. Communism is his creed.

My personal experience with white women tell me otherwise. Its a running joke in ethnic communities that the fastest way to break your virginity is to find a white girl. Ironically my grandfather told me the same thing and he grew up in Mississippi before civil rights. Every european country I have been to white women treat me like a king. Even the white men are starting to date black women in larger numbers. Instinctively they are aware of their recessive genes and wish to mix with the more dominant ones. Thats why there will be few pure whites left if thats not already the case. Thats why white supremacists are sounding the alarm.

Whites do indeed own most of the guns. Its a legacy of their being the most violent race on the face of the planet. However, most whites are not as illiterate as stormfront cave monkeys are. They will not have the stomach to do what is necessary for reasons I already pointed out. The simple truth of the matter is that the US government already has drawn this scenario up and I believe the amount of non participant whites number somewhere at 75%. Since we cannot expect whites to participate in destroying the country over a fear driven myth of racial superiority I would bet every asset I have that it will never come to bloodshed. Face it your 25% against our 80-90% is a pretty even face off. We have guns too.

What sources do you draw this figure from?

Unfortunately for you thats for me to know and for you to find out. I'm not helping you clowns destroy the US.

In other words you are unable to back up your absurd lies. :lol:

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. ?

So tell us all, what accomplishments have your negroids done to improve life, civilization and mankind in general? What great negroid civilizations are about today, prospering? What great discoveries did the negroids contribute to the discoveries of the TV, the radio, the car, the communications systems, planetary exploration, NASA, metallurgy, or sailing vessels and charting the world?
How did Nature, in your small simian brain, select the black man? If you have been able to see your black mans actions, words and deeds through the walls of your rectum, perhaps you'd note that ALL black-run countries are impoverished, broke, no food, disease-ridden, un-employed and ignorant as a box of cow dung! We can all see how wonderfully your negroid race has done ru(i)nning American cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Chicago, ad nauseum.. If you're so great, why all the theft, embezzlement, shams and drugs from your people?

You always fall back on this position and it really only showcases your ignorance and inability to navigate the Internet, in order to ask the question you asked...

Any field of study and most every aspect of American life and ingenuity has been discovered, improves or contributed to by Black people.

Pfff :lol:

Planted story designed to put a cap on rising Americans hatred of the Tyrannical Obama regime.

"Oh I'd better not complain or someone will call me a Stormfront Racist! Better to lose the entire country than get called a name!"

Not to call you a stupid, ignorant troll...:eusa_shhh:...but the article points to the "Jewish" as the most hated group, are you suggesting that Pres. Obama is a Jew??..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
Don't "you people" claim him to be a Muslim?....

As far as white cave monkeys go he is the devil incarnate. They contradict themselves at every juncture. Part of their heritage. Like the time they tried to prove Homo sapiens sapiens first appeared in Europe. Piltdown man was a shining example of their confusion.

Last edited:
Barry Soetoros aka Obamas whore mother was a jewess and according to jewish tradition, that makes him a jew by birth. Muzzy is his religion. Communism is his creed.
your-ass-must-get-jealous.jpg

Pfff :lol:

Instead of bending over to suck yourself off, how about you list ONE field of study or science that Black people have not discovered, improved or contributed to???

My personal experience with white women tell me otherwise. Its a running joke in ethnic communities that the fastest way to break your virginity is to find a white girl. Ironically my grandfather told me the same thing and he grew up in Mississippi before civil rights. Every european country I have been to white women treat me like a king. Even the white men are starting to date black women in larger numbers. Instinctively they are aware of their recessive genes and wish to mix with the more dominant ones. Thats why there will be few pure whites left if thats not already the case. Thats why white supremacists are sounding the alarm.

Whites do indeed own most of the guns. Its a legacy of their being the most violent race on the face of the planet. However, most whites are not as illiterate as stormfront cave monkeys are. They will not have the stomach to do what is necessary for reasons I already pointed out. The simple truth of the matter is that the US government already has drawn this scenario up and I believe the amount of non participant whites number somewhere at 75%. Since we cannot expect whites to participate in destroying the country over a fear driven myth of racial superiority I would bet every asset I have that it will never come to bloodshed. Face it your 25% against our 80-90% is a pretty even face off. We have guns too.

Unfortunately for you thats for me to know and for you to find out. I'm not helping you clowns destroy the US.

So what you're saying is that your "75%" stat was drawn from thin air. Forgive me if I regard anything you 'claim' in future with a healthy dose of scepticism. That's one thing I've come to realise about Blacks. They like to come across as all intahlechule an' sheeet, but when it comes to back-up or substantiate their claims - or, more accurately, their inflated opinion of their artifitial capabilities - they either: chimpout, claim to have never said what you're pulling them up on in the first place or adopt an air of smug wisdom, that they refuse to reveal the source of, the latter of which is almost always a good indicator that they're being dishonest, as is the case with Asclepias.

So what you're saying is that your "75%" stat was drawn from thin air. Forgive me if I regard anything you 'claim' in future with a healthy dose of scepticism. That's one thing I've come to realise about Blacks. They like to come across as all intahlechule an' sheeet, but when it comes to back-up or substantiate their claims - or, more accurately, their inflated opinion of their artifitial capabilities - they either: chimpout, claim to have never said what you're pulling them up on in the first place or adopt an air of smug wisdom, that they refuse to reveal the source of, the latter of which is almost always a good indicator that they're being dishonest, as is the case with Asclepias.

Nice attempt. However, thats not going to get me to reveal my source. Your insecurity about me coming across as an intellectual is apparent. Your projection of your insecurity is what gave you away. If it makes you feel more secure I give you permission to have a healthy amount of skepticism. I dont really mind if you do at all because you are a melanin deficient cave monkey and therefore well below my scope of concern. You reside right about at the level where snails dwell in the grand scheme of things. You are like the 8th cave chimp to sound the alert about the impending race war. Like most of your breed of simian you are prone to grand delusions. Let me know how the revolution goes if you ever muster up the courage to start one. :lol:

Last edited:
If I'm so below your level of concern, why did you have to resort to lying in your failed attempt at refuting what I wrote?

Concern would indicate I care if you think I'm lying. I simply dont. Like most cave chimps, you don't get the concept you are a huge joke. You are funny in a sad, pathetic way and therefore fun to poke fun at. You refute yourself everytime you type your stormfront propaganda. Lets be realistic Swagger. You guys are merely peons talking on a message board. You guys are not starting a race war. Practically everyone knows that. By the time you chimps get up the courage to do this you will have already been bred out.

Who said anything about starting a "race war"? And you are concerned, otherwise you wouldn't have lied in the first place. I understand your frustration at being caught out, but you shouldn't compound that anger by resorting to insults, as in doing so you expose your humiliation for all to see.

Who said anything about starting a "race war"? And you are concerned, otherwise you wouldn't have lied in the first place. I understand your frustration at being caught out, but you shouldn't compound that anger by resorting to insults, as in doing so you expose your humiliation for all to see.

You did. Did you forget what you said? Now don't get frustrated at being caught out. :lol:

White people own most of the firearms, and are much more proficient in using them, so the likely outcome of any kind of armed, ethnic struggle would be dire for minorities whose only insurance policy, the federal government, has its hands tied.

Why would it concern me if you sit online and play like you are actually going to do something about your demise? We all know white supremacists are pretty much cowards. It is amusing to poke fun at you and your fellow cave chimps. Thats pretty much why I like talking to you guys.

No, you brought it up. Anyone can go back and see that it was a response to what you mentioned in post #11.

You really aren't that good at this.

No, you brought it up. Anyone can go back and see that it was a response to what you mentioned in post #11.

You didn't ask me who brought it up. You asked me who said anything about it. You forgot that quickly? I used to make that mistake too when I got angry. You really lack the intellect to confuse the issue so please cease and desist. Its pretty much pathetic.

You didn't ask me who brought it up. You asked me who said anything about it. You forgot that quickly? I used to make that mistake too when I got angry. You really lack the intellect to confuse the issue so please cease and desist. Its pretty much pathetic.

You do realise that doesn't make any sense, don't you?

Pleading for mercy in this context is truly beneath you.

You do realise that doesn't make any sense, don't you?

Sometimes things above your level of intellect manifest themselves as not making sense. You simply need to become more intelligent and it will make all the sense in the world to you. What about my post confuses you the most?

Pleading for mercy in this context is truly beneath you.

Pleading for you to stop trying so hard is a sign of compassion. Only narcissistic people think compassion is beneath them. I must be getting to you. You had to address my post twice after searching for something you could use for a life line. :lol:

Forum List

Back