Big Hate

Stormfront is the modern equivalent of the KKK and it will continue to exist as long as there are those who wish to make excuses for themselves as to why they cannot compete...

Freedom to express yourself is one thing but with that freedom comes accountability. Too bad most people don't think of that before they post.

With Antisemitism the extreme right joins the extreme left in the fever swamps of the politics of envy. Adolf Hitler did not begin to hate Jews until he failed in his efforts to become an artist and an architect. Joseph Goebbels began to hate Jews after he failed to become a novelist and a playwright.

Antisemites blame Jews for declines in their living standards, and for social changes they dislike. Behind every excuse for hating Jews is the attitude, "Jews are different from me. They perform better."

I enjoy taunting antisemites by reminding them of Jewish talent and prosperity. :lol:

I joined Stormfront to do that. I was careful to obey the Rules of the forum. I was soon banned. :eek:

I enjoy political arguments, and value intellectual freedom. However, if an antisemitic forum will not allow me to post facts about Jewish talent and prosperity I would just as soon have the government shut it down.

Big Hate - Radix Journal

According to the article, the New York Times' analysis arrives at the conclusion that racists are normal people whose numbers are rapidly growing, and they have no explanation for it, whatsoever.

The idiots.

It's clearly Miley Cyrus' fault.

Racists, my friends, are not normal people, and their numbers are not growing.

Consider the source.

Racists, my friends, are not normal people, and their numbers are not growing.

Consider the source.

"Racism" is too broad a term. Nordics are not the master race. Nevertheless, the races are not equal in average ability levels.

Friends, place any race in a particular socio-cultural environment, yes, there will be differences caused by the environment.

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. White people are actually the minority. Thats part and parcel of why stormfront exists. You are afraid of being bred out of existence due to your recessive genes. See what I mean about oxymoron?

That's not what the article under discussion is focused on. The NYT reporter is trying to understand what is attracting such a rapidly growing number of White people to a website that has been so thoroughly stigmatised by the media in the past, and the verboten topics its contributers cover. After all that study and analysis, he claims not to have an answer, or has an answer but refuses to explain why so many White people are flocking to taboo sites like Stormfront.

We all know why. Don't beat around the bush. The election of a Black president caused alarm. The reelection simply caused a panic. Racist white men know in their hearts they cannot contend with an informed and committed Black man in this country. The fear these white men express on a daily is apparent to all but them. Their women have always instinctively sought out Black men but now its more open which lends even more urgency to the issue. Combine that with the declining white birth rate and the growing population of Hispanics, white men are having a meltdown of epic proportions.

Change the word black to white in the above post and you would be reading a post on stormfront. Asclepias is one the most extreme racist posters on USMB

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years......although I rarely post.

The site has a good mixture of both American's and Europeans.

I have found the members to be highly intelligent and knowledgable on both current and historical events.

Although there is an undercurrent of racism. The focus of the site is building solidarity within the White community and supporting traditional White culture. . :cool:

White People are not permitted to show Solidarity or Ethnic Pride !!! That's Racist !!!

racist.JPG

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. White people are actually the minority. Thats part and parcel of why stormfront exists. You are afraid of being bred out of existence due to your recessive genes. See what I mean about oxymoron?

That's not what the article under discussion is focused on. The NYT reporter is trying to understand what is attracting such a rapidly growing number of White people to a website that has been so thoroughly stigmatised by the media in the past, and the verboten topics its contributers cover. After all that study and analysis, he claims not to have an answer, or has an answer but refuses to explain why so many White people are flocking to taboo sites like Stormfront.

We all know why. Don't beat around the bush. The election of a Black president caused alarm. The reelection simply caused a panic. Racist white men know in their hearts they cannot contend with an informed and committed Black man in this country. The fear these white men express on a daily is apparent to all but them. Their women have always instinctively sought out Black men but now its more open which lends even more urgency to the issue. Combine that with the declining white birth rate and the growing population of Hispanics, white men are having a meltdown of epic proportions.

Sounds alot like what my forefathers must have experienced when the PlymouthRockers started hitting our shores. However - despite the persecution Natives experienced, the PlymouthRockers are the catalyst that actually built this Nation. The current wave of illegal immigrants are simply here to suck it dry.

Asscepilas - isn't it time you got over your racist sexist bigotry - you're actually nauseating !

Friends, place any race in a particular socio-cultural environment, yes, there will be differences caused by the environment.

Racial differences have been caused by thousands of years of evolution in different environments that select for different characteristics.

It takes more intelligence to survive in a cold climate than a tropical climate. In an urban civilization intelligent men tend to prosper. They tend to be more prolific than unintelligent men. Moreover, until recently in the West harsh criminal justice systems prevented those with criminal inclinations from reproducing.

Forum List

Back