Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

Wr
Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

Trump’s your President. Deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No shit Sherlock, I know who POTUS is. So is that your line when you have nothing left to argue? Your ideas are shit and you can’t back them up. Do better

No that’s saying I don’t have time to play with the stupid anymore tonight I have WORK in the morning.

Yep
You are right. The persons low logic makes him a stupid loser

What does that have to do with anything?! Wow, you’re getting dumber and dumber. Are you drinking?

It's you being blind is why you cannot read a poll and understand

That proves low logic and a failure of logic ability to vote properly

Low logic types elects crooks and soon will be stopped from
Voting
Exactly why you shouldn’t be voting. I like this idea of yours, let’s run with it. You are either unable to comprehend simple things or you are intentionally trying to deceive, so that doesn’t pass my standards on who should vote. Guess you’ll be sitting the next election out.

Wrong dead wrong

You totally missed how the reporting of the military times poll was a fake poll to deceive

That proves low logic which makes you blind to understand

The headlines says trump was fading with the military

When reading other big headlines could be wrote

Like the 10 point jump in approval over a year by the officers

Also the biggest headlines should be the massive gender gap that made the poll close

Headlines should speak of the most powerful group the men strongly approves of trump

And when having to decide to do more support of trump the men can make the women stand down

Same as the population

The men for trump will make the women stop one way or the other

When the men judges America about to distruct and women disagrees. The men will work their own beliefs and make the women stand down

The active duty is 1.3 mil

The other past serving military did not get the liberals run into the military by Obama. These are 20.3 mil. And they are a lot more for trump

Those 20.3 mil are also well trained

So trump has the real power and that's why mueller folded and ran .. The men judged mueller as committing treason
Hey man you are the one who brought up the Military Times by citing a poll. If the more recent one that I posted is now fake news aimed to deceive then I guess we can’t believe the one you were pointing to as well.

I know it’s tough stumbling about with your foot in your mouth, I imagine it happens to you a lot. That’s why I’m starting to support your idea... low logic people like yourself really shouldn’t be voting.

Yes the military times poll shows exactly what's going on

Can't you read??

Can't you read how the headlines are a fraud to over look what it is really saying

Again what it is saying is the newly ran in Obama women hate trump and the men are opposite and love trump

That is the real headline to that poll

Now what does that mean to have a 51 point gender difference about the approval of trump

What it means when it comes to big decision the men will make the women stand down

If trump calls out the military against the criminal deep state. The women will fight the military men But the military men will
Make the military women to stand down

That is the news of the poll that is being covered up by the fraud headlines

Even the officers has risen 10 points in a year for trump as trump runs out the Obama holdovers

Low logic people are foolish losers who cannot read a poll correctly

Crooks loves low logic voters. So easy to fool
The Military Times has been pretty Trump friendly. Remember you pointed to an old article of theirs showing how much the military loves Trump. You brought them up and now you accuse them of making false and receptive headlines. Is that a joke?! Haha

The more recent article that I posted shows exactly what the headline said... Trump support declining. I think it’s because people are realizing he is a divisive mouth piece and not a smart leader. Whatever the reason you are just plain wrong, you can’t spin your way out of it, but I give you an A for effort!

Wr
Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

No shit Sherlock, I know who POTUS is. So is that your line when you have nothing left to argue? Your ideas are shit and you can’t back them up. Do better

No that’s saying I don’t have time to play with the stupid anymore tonight I have WORK in the morning.

Yep
Haha. Oh I’m a stupid loser?! Ouch, that one hurt... Please go easy on me, my low logic brain can’t handle these super intelligent insults of yours!

Yep
Haha. Oh I’m a stupid loser?! Ouch, that one hurt... Please go easy on me, my low logic brain can’t handle these super intelligent insults of yours!

Trying to avoid reality by trying to look cute does not work around logical people. You will always lose

Fact is you talked about a poll that you knew nothing about other than the brainwashing title

What was in the poll itself shows big trouble for the democrats

The men totally for trump. That spells disaster for the whole crooked deep state

Last edited:
It's you being blind is why you cannot read a poll and understand

That proves low logic and a failure of logic ability to vote properly

Low logic types elects crooks and soon will be stopped from
Voting
Exactly why you shouldn’t be voting. I like this idea of yours, let’s run with it. You are either unable to comprehend simple things or you are intentionally trying to deceive, so that doesn’t pass my standards on who should vote. Guess you’ll be sitting the next election out.

Wrong dead wrong

You totally missed how the reporting of the military times poll was a fake poll to deceive

That proves low logic which makes you blind to understand

The headlines says trump was fading with the military

When reading other big headlines could be wrote

Like the 10 point jump in approval over a year by the officers

Also the biggest headlines should be the massive gender gap that made the poll close

Headlines should speak of the most powerful group the men strongly approves of trump

And when having to decide to do more support of trump the men can make the women stand down

Same as the population

The men for trump will make the women stop one way or the other

When the men judges America about to distruct and women disagrees. The men will work their own beliefs and make the women stand down

The active duty is 1.3 mil

The other past serving military did not get the liberals run into the military by Obama. These are 20.3 mil. And they are a lot more for trump

Those 20.3 mil are also well trained

So trump has the real power and that's why mueller folded and ran .. The men judged mueller as committing treason
Hey man you are the one who brought up the Military Times by citing a poll. If the more recent one that I posted is now fake news aimed to deceive then I guess we can’t believe the one you were pointing to as well.

I know it’s tough stumbling about with your foot in your mouth, I imagine it happens to you a lot. That’s why I’m starting to support your idea... low logic people like yourself really shouldn’t be voting.

Yes the military times poll shows exactly what's going on

Can't you read??

Can't you read how the headlines are a fraud to over look what it is really saying

Again what it is saying is the newly ran in Obama women hate trump and the men are opposite and love trump

That is the real headline to that poll

Now what does that mean to have a 51 point gender difference about the approval of trump

What it means when it comes to big decision the men will make the women stand down

If trump calls out the military against the criminal deep state. The women will fight the military men But the military men will
Make the military women to stand down

That is the news of the poll that is being covered up by the fraud headlines

Even the officers has risen 10 points in a year for trump as trump runs out the Obama holdovers

Low logic people are foolish losers who cannot read a poll correctly

Crooks loves low logic voters. So easy to fool
The Military Times has been pretty Trump friendly. Remember you pointed to an old article of theirs showing how much the military loves Trump. You brought them up and now you accuse them of making false and receptive headlines. Is that a joke?! Haha

The more recent article that I posted shows exactly what the headline said... Trump support declining. I think it’s because people are realizing he is a divisive mouth piece and not a smart leader. Whatever the reason you are just plain wrong, you can’t spin your way out of it, but I give you an A for effort!

Wrong Desd Wrong

The article you brought up is the one that has the very bad news for democrats

The article put up the brainwashing part to help the democrats

Trump fading with the military

Then in the article it says trump has INCREASED by 10 points from a year ago with the officers

The officers increase for trump came because of Obamas run in liberal officers to weaken the military to help our enemies and the 10 point rise for trump is the Obama officers being replaced

The women are also the run in liberals by Obama and their polling was strong against trump

The polling of the men was strong for trump

So those two groups in the military hate each other

Trump will call out the military to stop the deep state

The men will follow trump because they also see the harm .. The women will say no. But the men will make the women stand down because their belief is trump is right about the deep state

Trump has the whole deep state over a barrel

Nothing the women can do to stop this

Yep

Trying to avoid reality by trying to look cute does not work around logical people. You will always lose

Fact is you talked about a poll that you knew nothing about other than the brainwashing title

The men totally for trump. That spells disaster for the whole crooked deep state
No it actually doesn’t. You can’t just ignore a majority of our population to spin your narrative. Women are citizens and their votes count. The article was not written to deceive, it’s YOUR source, why would you choose one that lies in their headlines?! And if they do lie in their headlines then how can you trust their polls? See there’s the logic thing again biting you in the ass. Sorry man, tough day for you.

Yep

No it actually doesn’t. You can’t just ignore a majority of our population to spin your narrative. Women are citizens and their votes count. The article was not written to deceive, it’s YOUR source, why would you choose one that lies in their headlines?! And if they do lie in their headlines then how can you trust their polls? See there’s the logic thing again biting you in the ass. Sorry man, tough day for you.

Wrong dead wrong

The article could have had several titles

One would be how trump
Is gaining 10 points with the officers

Saying he is dropping is simply covering up the big news for trump

The dropping came from the Obama women which is the least powerful group of the military

Trump increased with the more powerful group

A total brainwashing title that when read all people with a half of a brain knows the title was indeed trying to deceive Just like the fake news

But the men has kept strong for trump and now the deep state crooks have to run and hide

Yep

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

The dropping came from the Obama women which is the least powerful group of the military

A total brainwashing title that when read all people with a half of a brain knows the title was indeed trying to deceive Just like the fake news

But the men has kept strong for trump and now the deep state crooks have to run and hide
It could have used your headline if it wanted to be a cherry picked partisan hit piece like you apparently like to deal in. Sorry but your doing a piss poor job scrambling for an argument

No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.
ROFLMFAO

The very voters who are easily manipulated
and brainwashed into buying the lies,
and are too stupid to know or discern the truth

That's why the dems keep harping about Russian collusion...
they're confusing Trump voters with their own base

The Good Wife" spinoff series, "The Good Fight," is in hot water after tweeting an image from one of its episodes that shows a list of "target words" including: "Assassinate," "President" and "Trump" in a red column and a second orange column that started with the words: "Mar-a-Lago" and "Eliminate."

The episode itself focuses on the character Diane (Christine Baranski) joining a female resistance group tasked with dragging down Donald Trump's approval ratings.

CBS drama sparks outrage

Suggestive collusion

I'm so sick of these fucks ACTUALLY DOING
what they accuse Trump and his supporters of

Yep

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

It could have used your headline if it wanted to be a cherry picked partisan hit piece like you apparently like to deal in. Sorry but your doing a piss poor job scrambling for an argument

Wrong dead wrong

That is how fake news works but logic picks the big news Out of the fake news headlines

Same with polls showing 18 yr old age more liberal and the 50-64 age group more conservative

What does that prove. That proves conservatives are more wise. The non experienced 18 is liberal more because of less time to learn

No explanations of this also proves 100% that fake news is trying to cover up the news

Again the change from 18. -to 50-64 age group proves what??

Proves liberals are the unwise

And from that and no explanations proves educators are corrupt to the core

The deep state is going down because the higher logic men sees them as America's number 1 enemy

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

Wrong dead wrong

That is how fake news works but logic picks the big news Out of the fake news headlines

Same with polls showing 18 yr old age more liberal and the 50-64 age group more conservative

What does that prove. That proves conservatives are more wise. The non experienced 18 is liberal more because of less time to learn

No explanations of this also proves 100% that fake news is trying to cover up the news

The deep state us going down because the higher logic men sees them as America's number 1 enemy
And despite all your bluster about intelligence and logic you can’t seem to understand a simple headline by a source that you cited. That’s pathetic

No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.
ROFLMFAO

The very voters who are easily manipulated
and brainwashed into buying the lies,
and are too stupid to know or discern the truth

That's why the dems keep harping about Russian collusion...
they're confusing Trump voters with their own base

Exactly

But the higher logic men of America and for trump can see right thru the corruption

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

Wrong dead wrong

The deep state us going down because the higher logic men sees them as America's number 1 enemy
And despite all your bluster about intelligence and logic you can’t seem to understand a simple headline by a source that you cited. That’s pathetic

You lost and you cannot take it

You are simply a pitiful loser

So as a foolish crooked loser democrat you will now run and hide like a rat

Only people with logic can understand what it means when there are 18 yr olds voting and 50-64 age voting. .. Their difference in voting proves something

That means democrats are stupid and are crooks that don't explain what that proves

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

Wrong dead wrong

You have been shot down several times already in this thread and you keep on losing credibility

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

Wrong dead wrong

Pitiful
Poster there that cannot understand much of anything

When looking at polls

Always check the 18 yr old vote results and compare to the 50-64 age group

Because the direction of the change from 18 to the 50-64 age group proves something very important

First that proves the direction to become more conservative after having time to Learn proves democrats are more unwise

What else does that prove?

That proves educators are a total fraud

Also proves the media as a total fraud

What would happen if educators and the media would admit that it proves conservatives more wise

What would happen is a lot less voting for liberals even when they FEEL liberal ... They would know in time they will
Learn that liberalism is harmful

So a total fraud by the whole deep state. But the more wise men will rise up and stop this fraud that is destroying the nation

Wrong dead wrong

One would be how trump

Wrong dead wrong

You lost and you cannot take it

You are simply a pitiful loser

So as a foolish crooked loser democrat you will now run and hide like a rat
Sorry bud, you can’t cherry pick a small element of a poll and then pretend that defines the whole. You picked a source to try and prove military support for trump and then I used your source to show that support has been steadily fading. That’s what happens when your a divisive blowhard instead of a smart leader. That’s the reality. Wake up. You’re done

You simply made a fool out of yourself in this thread and cannot get over with it

Look back thru this thread to see you have been rated a fool

Trying to cover up does not work

You never address any topic correctly just hiding and switching

That's why you really are pitiful that you can't learn because you won't learn

Gets some help man you need it

Anyone else want to understand what the difference in the 18 yr old vote compared to the 50-64 yr old vote means ... That difference proves the outright cover up by the democrats and whole deep state

When experience brings more conservative that means wisdom is with the conservatives

And an 18 would be a conservative if he is wise even if he FEELS like a liberal

Democrats are crooks and morons

You simply made a fool out of yourself in this thread and cannot get over with it

Look back thru this thread to see you have been rated a fool

Trying to cover up does not work

You never address any topic correctly just hiding and switching

That's why you really are pitiful that you can't learn because you won't learn

Gets some help man you need it

Anyone else want to understand what the difference in the 18 yr old vote compared to the 50-64 yr old vote means ... That difference proves the outright cover up by the democrats and whole deep state

When experience brings more conservative that means wisdom is with the conservatives

And an 18 would be a conservative if he is wise even if he FEELS like a liberal

Democrats are crooks and morons
It’s funny to look at your evolving messages throughout this thread. First it was “Military loves Trump, see this Military Times poll. Then I show a newer poll from Military Times that literally shows Trumps support from the troops declining over two years. You then cherry pick data and try to say that the men held his support... no the officers held their support... no now it’s about the age differences. And you accuse me of avoiding answering questions?! Ha, that’s a joke

You need to change your name to Cherry Pickin Imbecile... I’ll check you later CPI. Thanks for the laughs :)

Forum List

Back