Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

Santorum is a regular on all three prime time shows along with a handful of other Trump reps that are there to present that side of the argument. You don’t know what you’re talking about by saying the Right isn’t represented. You just don’t like the hyper critical focus on Trump. I get it. Felt the same way about Fox and Obama. We have a problem with media balance in this country

I never see a conservative on Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, or Anderson Cooper, Cuomo occasionally has Santorum, but not every show. (But I watch FXN way more than CNN)
So I disagree that CNN has a fair and balanced debate. Their morning shows are just like MSNBC with no conservative voices.

I change channels a lot, especially when there are no conservatives debating, I can't stand propaganda dumps.
That said, I can offer that Harvard study that said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump, with FXN being the most fair. FXN just added Donna Brazille to present the dems' perspective. Hannity generally doesn't have a dem sparring partner, but Tucker and Laura Ingraham generally do. Laura has to break up heated arguments regularly.
How negative is Fox on Trump?

Nothing to be negative about he’s breaking records. Translation HE’s WORKING DO HIS JOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alrighty then, so how about you answer the question. A study showed that MSM was 93% negative on Trump. What percentage is Fox at? Simple question

No idea nor care I don’t watch either one. I don’t pay attention to “studies” or “polls”. Remember election night? MSM had Hillary at 98% chance of winning. How did that work out for you guys you dumbass? WE MADE HISTORY [emoji631]

And that’s why Trump’s YOUR President [emoji631]

If you don’t know or care then why did you chime into this discussion?

Wr
Big fines... How so? Big Laws... What laws? Please explain

Laws made to stop companies from fooling the low logics

Either stop the lower logics interactions with the snake oil salesman coming from the monster greed corporations who uses their media arm to do their brainwashing harm

Stop the low logic people from watching or listening

Or stop the fake brainwashing news with laws
Wow, sounds like some big government big brother shit. That’s a big NO vote from me.

A logic test for voters is coming
Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

I’ll ask you ask well....
And when they don’t get arrested will you accept that you’ve been living in a delusional world or will you make up some lame deep state excuse?

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state
Obama’s crooked Lawyer? Is that how you’re spinning it now? And what was that guy doing? Working with Trumps campaign manager on some illegal shit? I don’t think you’re gonna get too far trying to spin this back to Obama. Find another talking point

That proves unequal justice by mueller to put away the democrat criminal to satiety instead of raiding his home at night

That proves mueller as guilty of high treason

The men have judged this as so with their approval of trump
How in the world can you say that?! You have no idea what evidence led to which actions. You’re just making shit up. Nice try but that’s not going to fly.

Unequal Justice has been proven 100% by mueller and his bias southern district of ny

Mueller put the Obama criminal to safety to the democrat safety of the southern district of my

Barr saw that high treason act by mueller and grabbed the Obama criminal away from the crooked district to indict him from another district
Nothing has been “proven” at all. You haven’t seen any of the evidence. You are ignorant yet think you’re looking at proof. That makes you delusional and/or brainwashed. Wake up

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Democrats march to their marching orders. They get those orders from outlets like CNN. A drop in ratings could mean a drop in interest.

A successful election is when a party is able to energize their voters to actually come out and vote. Last election set records for midterm turnout for both parties. The Dems were more successful because of hate. Hate messages that were provided by outlets like CNN.

The less people tuning in means the less people that get those messages, and ultimately, less voter turnout.
Calm before the storm Ray. If you don’t think the Trump haters are going to make some major noise during the 2020 campaign then you are nuts.

I think they both will. So it all will boil down to who can get their voters out. The Dems did in midterm even though it's pretty common for the Prez to lose the Congress. But I think they shot their load. It's out of their system now, and people have to look back over the previous four years to see their fortunes like a strong economy, pay increases, Their income tax refund checks, and the millions that no longer will be paying Commie Care fines starting next year.
Not many got refunds as every one I know paid more than last year. The economy is not working for most as basic commodities are more costly and wages have not risen.

The wage increase over inflation for the worker class does indeed prove its working and each month trump gains supporters
You speak directly out of your ass. You have no idea what kind of support Trump is gaining or losing.

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state
Obama’s crooked Lawyer? Is that how you’re spinning it now? And what was that guy doing? Working with Trumps campaign manager on some illegal shit? I don’t think you’re gonna get too far trying to spin this back to Obama. Find another talking point

That proves unequal justice by mueller to put away the democrat criminal to satiety instead of raiding his home at night

How in the world can you say that?! You have no idea what evidence led to which actions. You’re just making shit up. Nice try but that’s not going to fly.

Unequal Justice has been proven 100% by mueller and his bias southern district of ny

Mueller put the Obama criminal to safety to the democrat safety of the southern district of my

Barr saw that high treason act by mueller and grabbed the Obama criminal away from the crooked district to indict him from another district
Nothing has been “proven” at all. You haven’t seen any of the evidence. You are ignorant yet think you’re looking at proof. That makes you delusional and/or brainwashed. Wake up

Wrong

The real judge has made the correct ruling again

The men with their highest logic ability has judged mueller and the whole deep state as guilty of high treason

With each month that goes by more men joins the fight against the crooked deep state

Mueller saw how the men has now judged this is trying to run and hide

Barr will not let them escape justice

Wr

Either stop the lower logics interactions with the snake oil salesman coming from the monster greed corporations who uses their media arm to do their brainwashing harm

Wow, sounds like some big government big brother shit. That’s a big NO vote from me.

Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

Wrong they did not set up freedom for the unwise

They stopped the freedoms of the unwise

Democrats march to their marching orders. They get those orders from outlets like CNN. A drop in ratings could mean a drop in interest.

A successful election is when a party is able to energize their voters to actually come out and vote. Last election set records for midterm turnout for both parties. The Dems were more successful because of hate. Hate messages that were provided by outlets like CNN.

The less people tuning in means the less people that get those messages, and ultimately, less voter turnout.
Calm before the storm Ray. If you don’t think the Trump haters are going to make some major noise during the 2020 campaign then you are nuts.

I think they both will. So it all will boil down to who can get their voters out. The Dems did in midterm even though it's pretty common for the Prez to lose the Congress. But I think they shot their load. It's out of their system now, and people have to look back over the previous four years to see their fortunes like a strong economy, pay increases, Their income tax refund checks, and the millions that no longer will be paying Commie Care fines starting next year.
Not many got refunds as every one I know paid more than last year. The economy is not working for most as basic commodities are more costly and wages have not risen.

The wage increase over inflation for the worker class does indeed prove its working and each month trump gains supporters
You speak directly out of your ass. You have no idea what kind of support Trump is gaining or losing.

Wrong the military times polls show how much the active duty men love trump

Also other polls show how the highest logic group. White men support trump in a landslide

This is making the crooks fold and run

Noted that PBS is off the air here tonight. Guess with only news about likely Democrat indictments and imprisonments they have nothing they wish to report.

Yep that is how the crooked deep state is working this

Report nothing negative about the deep state crooks

But more and more people are waking up to understand their crooked game and to go on offense and stop them cold

Wrong

The real judge has made the correct ruling again

The men with their highest logic ability has judged mueller and the whole deep state as guilty of high treason

With each month that goes by more men joins the fight against the crooked deep state

Mueller saw how the men has now judged this is trying to run and hide

Barr will not let them escape justice
So Mueller has been found guilty of high treason yet he isn’t in jail? You say the proof is out there for everybody to see yet no action? Sir, I don’t think you understand what the word logic means.

Wr

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

No they didn’t. Just because you say they did doesn’t make it so. They set up a system that is run, managed and modified by the people and their elected representatives. Simple as that.

You’re one of the dumbest posters I’ve spoken to in a while so by your standards I guess you wouldn’t be able to vote. How do you feel about that?

The men's approval of trump is also proving they have judged Muellers probe as high treason

Mueller has folded and is running knowing that the men have made this judgement

Also other polls show how the highest logic group. White men support trump in a landslide

Wrong again... you see when you lack logic and intellect you end up making false claims that are easily disproved making you and your statements jokes that can’t be taken seriously.

Millitary times article says trump support is fading...
Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Wr

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

No they didn’t. Just because you say they did doesn’t make it so. They set up a system that is run, managed and modified by the people and their elected representatives. Simple as that.

You’re one of the dumbest posters I’ve spoken to in a while so by your standards I guess you wouldn’t be able to vote. How do you feel about that?
Wrong

The whole intent of the founders was to stop the unwise getting influenced by crooks

So they limited their freedoms so that crooks would not gain power by fooling the unwise

Learn history

Liberalism always comes from increased freedoms of the unwise

And then those freedoms gets destroyed with the destruction of the nation

Wrong again... you see when you lack logic and intellect you end up making false claims that are easily disproved making you and your statements jokes that can’t be taken seriously.

Wrong

Take a close look

The recent Obama running into the military to weaken it is liberal women

The polls show those hate trump but the polls on the men shows they love trump

The fading is because of those Obama women

The men in the military hated those women

The men will soon make those Obama women STAND DOWN as they help trump stop the high treason crooks

Polls lmao
IMG_2403.jpg

Again wrong

Learn to read

Obama tried to weaken the military by running in liberals

He sacked many conservative officers and replaced them with liberals

This poll shows all of this crookedness by Obama

Trump has now improved with the officers since trump is replacing Obamas liberal officers

The problem is the military Obama women

But the men are totally for trump and stronger each month

The men will make the women to stand down !!!

///////

As has been the case in the past, the poll shows that officers are less enamored with Trump than enlisted troops. More than half have an unfavorable view of his presidency, against 41 percent who have a favorable view.

Still, that’s an improvement for Trump, who saw only a 31 percent favorable rating from officers in the poll one year ago.

////

See the improvements for trump in the last year from the officers

Trump is throwing Obamas officers out

Wrong

Take a close look

The recent Obama running into the military to weaken it is liberal women

The polls show those hate trump but the polls on the men shows they love trump

The fading is because of those Obama women

The men in the military hated those women

The men will soon make those Obama women STAND DOWN as they help trump stop the high treason crooks
You brought up Military Times and I posted an article from Military Times that said the exact opposite of what your saying. So no, I’m not wrong, it’s all out there. You’re an idiot.

I never see a conservative on Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, or Anderson Cooper, Cuomo occasionally has Santorum, but not every show. (But I watch FXN way more than CNN)
So I disagree that CNN has a fair and balanced debate. Their morning shows are just like MSNBC with no conservative voices.

I change channels a lot, especially when there are no conservatives debating, I can't stand propaganda dumps.
That said, I can offer that Harvard study that said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump, with FXN being the most fair. FXN just added Donna Brazille to present the dems' perspective. Hannity generally doesn't have a dem sparring partner, but Tucker and Laura Ingraham generally do. Laura has to break up heated arguments regularly.
How negative is Fox on Trump?

Nothing to be negative about he’s breaking records. Translation HE’s WORKING DO HIS JOB.

Alrighty then, so how about you answer the question. A study showed that MSM was 93% negative on Trump. What percentage is Fox at? Simple question

No idea nor care I don’t watch either one. I don’t pay attention to “studies” or “polls”. Remember election night? MSM had Hillary at 98% chance of winning. How did that work out for you guys you dumbass? WE MADE HISTORY [emoji631]

And that’s why Trump’s YOUR President [emoji631]

If you don’t know or care then why did you chime into this discussion?

You asked about MSM and Fox I don’t get my news from mainstream media so I said I don’t know or care about those two. Are you retarded??

Wr

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Trump’s your President. Deal with it

Forum List

Back