Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

How negative is Fox on Trump?

Nothing to be negative about he’s breaking records. Translation HE’s WORKING DO HIS JOB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alrighty then, so how about you answer the question. A study showed that MSM was 93% negative on Trump. What percentage is Fox at? Simple question

No idea nor care I don’t watch either one. I don’t pay attention to “studies” or “polls”. Remember election night? MSM had Hillary at 98% chance of winning. How did that work out for you guys you dumbass? WE MADE HISTORY [emoji631]

And that’s why Trump’s YOUR President [emoji631]

If you don’t know or care then why did you chime into this discussion?

You asked about MSM and Fox I don’t get my news from mainstream media so I said I don’t know or care about those two. Are you retarded??

No sir, I was speaking to KYZR about media bias and he brought up the 93% negative MSM, then you chimed in with some bullshit and now say you don’t know or care about what we were talking about. That’s what’s retarded here. If you don’t know or care then don’t enter the conversation. Piss off.

Wr
Wow, sounds like some big government big brother shit. That’s a big NO vote from me.

A logic test for voters is coming
Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Who said there never was a democracy that didn't commit suicide

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up a wisdom test to bring only the most wise to vote

This change today is a big crime against America's founders intent
The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

Trump’s your President. Deal with it

No shit Sherlock, I know who POTUS is. So is that your line when you have nothing left to argue? Your ideas are shit and you can’t back them up. Do better

The wage increase over inflation for the worker class does indeed prove its working and each month trump gains supporters
You speak directly out of your ass. You have no idea what kind of support Trump is gaining or losing.

Wrong the military times polls show how much the active duty men love trump

Also other polls show how the highest logic group. White men support trump in a landslide

This is making the crooks fold and run
Wrong again... you see when you lack logic and intellect you end up making false claims that are easily disproved making you and your statements jokes that can’t be taken seriously.

Millitary times article says trump support is fading...
Support for Trump is fading among active-duty troops, new poll shows

Wrong

Take a close look

The recent Obama running into the military to weaken it is liberal women

The polls show those hate trump but the polls on the men shows they love trump

The fading is because of those Obama women

The men in the military hated those women

The men will soon make those Obama women STAND DOWN as they help trump stop the high treason crooks
You brought up Military Times and I posted an article from Military Times that said the exact opposite of what your saying. So no, I’m not wrong, it’s all out there. You’re an idiot.

Wrong

Read that poll and use half of a brain to understand how and why mueller and the crooked democrats will be running like rats

Read how the men loves trump and the women hated trump with their opposite approval numbers

Do you think men will allow women to destroy a nation??

No way will they do that

But that massive gender difference shows the men believes this strongly

The men will not go against their own beliefs and seeing the women supporting destruction of the nation

What's coming in the military and the nation. Is the men MAKING women stand down while they destroy the democrat and deep state crooks

Wr
Yeah right. I thought you all were supposed to be constitutionalists?! Guess not

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Wide democracies that includes the unwise voting always brings liberalism and then always brings destruction

The founders set up an electoral college and freedom of speech, freedom of the press and the right to vote. Deal with it

No shit Sherlock, I know who POTUS is. So is that your line when you have nothing left to argue? Your ideas are shit and you can’t back them up. Do better

The military times poll. Backs all this up

Can't you read

Again the problem is a massive gender difference Each one believes the opposite of the other

This sets up the men to make a decision

To allow the women to destroy the nation or to make them stand down to save the nation

This poll shows the military men thinks this. As well as the men of the nation

The men will make the women stand down and have them not around con artists to brainwash them

You speak directly out of your ass. You have no idea what kind of support Trump is gaining or losing.

Also other polls show how the highest logic group. White men support trump in a landslide

Wrong again... you see when you lack logic and intellect you end up making false claims that are easily disproved making you and your statements jokes that can’t be taken seriously.

Wrong

Take a close look

The men will soon make those Obama women STAND DOWN as they help trump stop the high treason crooks
You brought up Military Times and I posted an article from Military Times that said the exact opposite of what your saying. So no, I’m not wrong, it’s all out there. You’re an idiot.

Wrong

Read that poll and use half of a brain to understand how and why mueller and the crooked democrats will be running like rats

Read how the men loves trump and the women hated trump with their opposite approval numbers

No way will they do that

The men will not go against their own beliefs and seeing the women supporting destruction of the nation

What's coming in the military and the nation. Is the men MAKING women stand down while they destroy the democrat and deep state crooks
No again I’m not wrong... it’s very simple, you said the Military Times shows how much active duty men love Trump and I showed a more recent Military Times article showing support for trump fading. Very simple. You’re wrong. End of story

Wrong

Take a close look

Wrong

No way will they do that

No again I’m not wrong... it’s very simple, you said the Military Times shows how much active duty men love Trump and I showed a more recent Military Times article showing support for trump fading. Very simple. You’re wrong. End of story

Get some mental help

You are blind to not understand what a giant gender difference means with the approval of trump

Your low logic makes you totally blind to what you read

Again the giant gender difference proves the democrats will be destroyed

Wr

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Can't you read

Again the problem is a massive gender difference Each one believes the opposite of the other

To allow the women to destroy the nation or to make them stand down to save the nation

The men will make the women stand down and have them not around con artists to brainwash them
Women live in this nation. So do blacks and Jews and many other Americans, so whether you like it or not that is our electorate. Something you’re just going to have to deal with... along with being dead wrong all the time

The military men will make the military women to stand down

That is the result of the military times poll

When the men approves of trump and the women not. That will make the women stand down

The same with the population the men being for trump will make the women stand down

Wr
Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Can't you read

Women live in this nation. So do blacks and Jews and many other Americans, so whether you like it or not that is our electorate. Something you’re just going to have to deal with... along with being dead wrong all the time

No nation has ever fought and won wars against the men

Learn history

Democrats are really very foolish losers

Going against the men of a nation is crazy !

Can't you read

Learn history
What does that have to do with anything?! Wow, you’re getting dumber and dumber. Are you drinking?

Wr
Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

Can't you read

The founders were way outnumbered by people in this nation

But they had the logic and that power to stop them and control them

The same will come again

Can't you read

Learn history
What does that have to do with anything?! Wow, you’re getting dumber and dumber. Are you drinking?

It's you being blind is why you cannot read a poll and understand

That proves low logic and a failure of logic ability to vote properly

Low logic types elects crooks and soon will be stopped from
Voting

Can't you read

The founders were way outnumbered by people in this nation

But they had the logic and that power to stop them and control them

The same will come again
Yeah, keep holding your breath ... haha

Wr

Wrong

Check the founders

Also history proves this

No that’s saying I don’t have time to play with the stupid anymore tonight I have WORK in the morning.

Can't you read

Learn history

Voting
Exactly why you shouldn’t be voting. I like this idea of yours, let’s run with it. You are either unable to comprehend simple things or you are intentionally trying to deceive, so that doesn’t pass my standards on who should vote. Guess you’ll be sitting the next election out.

Can't you read

Learn history

Voting
Exactly why you shouldn’t be voting. I like this idea of yours, let’s run with it. You are either unable to comprehend simple things or you are intentionally trying to deceive, so that doesn’t pass my standards on who should vote. Guess you’ll be sitting the next election out.

Wrong dead wrong

You totally missed how the reporting of the military times poll was a fake poll to deceive

That proves low logic which makes you blind to understand

The headlines says trump was fading with the military

When reading other big headlines could be wrote

Like the 10 point jump in approval over a year by the officers

Also the biggest headlines should be the massive gender gap that made the poll close

Headlines should speak of the most powerful group the men strongly approves of trump

And when having to decide to do more support of trump the men can make the women stand down

Same as the population

The men for trump will make the women stop one way or the other

When the men judges America about to distruct and women disagrees. The men will work their own beliefs and make the women stand down

The active duty is 1.3 mil

The other past serving military did not get the liberals run into the military by Obama. These are 20.3 mil. And they are a lot more for trump

Those 20.3 mil are also well trained

So trump has the real power and that's why mueller folded and ran .. The men judged mueller as committing treason

Learn history

Voting

Wrong dead wrong

You totally missed how the reporting of the military times poll was a fake poll to deceive

Also the biggest headlines should be the massive gender gap that made the poll close

Headlines should speak of the most powerful group the men strongly approves of trump

And when having to decide to do more support of trump the men can make the women stand down

Same as the population

When the men judges America about to distruct and women disagrees. The men will work their own beliefs and make the women stand down

The other past serving military did not get the liberals run into the military by Obama. These are 20.3 mil. And they are a lot more for trump

So trump has the real power and that's why mueller folded and ran .. The men judged mueller as committing treason
Hey man you are the one who brought up the Military Times by citing a poll. If the more recent one that I posted is now fake news aimed to deceive then I guess we can’t believe the one you were pointing to as well.

I know it’s tough stumbling about with your foot in your mouth, I imagine it happens to you a lot. That’s why I’m starting to support your idea... low logic people like yourself really shouldn’t be voting.

Learn history

Voting

Wrong dead wrong

Same as the population

Hey man you are the one who brought up the Military Times by citing a poll. If the more recent one that I posted is now fake news aimed to deceive then I guess we can’t believe the one you were pointing to as well.

I know it’s tough stumbling about with your foot in your mouth, I imagine it happens to you a lot. That’s why I’m starting to support your idea... low logic people like yourself really shouldn’t be voting.

Yes the military times poll shows exactly what's going on

Can't you read??

Can't you read how the headlines are a fraud to over look what it is really saying

Again what it is saying is the newly ran in Obama women hate trump and the men are opposite and love trump

That is the real headline to that poll

Now what does that mean to have a 51 point gender difference about the approval of trump

What it means when it comes to big decision the men will make the women stand down

If trump calls out the military against the criminal deep state. The women will fight the military men But the military men will
Make the military women to stand down

That is the news of the poll that is being covered up by the fraud headlines

Even the officers has risen 10 points in a year for trump as trump runs out the Obama holdovers

Low logic people are foolish losers who cannot read a poll correctly

Crooks loves low logic voters. So easy to fool

Learn history

Voting

Wrong dead wrong

Same as the population

And now you go out hiding from your big error

You not understanding polls proves low logic

Forum List

Back