Big Brother's war on small farms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It is not just in America, it is all over the world. Small farms are being driven out of business all over the planet, with people like Bill Gates buying up every farm they can.

Why?

It is not just in America, it is all over the world. Small farms are being driven out of business all over the planet, with people like Bill Gates buying up every farm they can.

Why?
why the hell do you think.

cornering the market on food gives a capitalist like blackstone (or the chinese, who are buying a lot of farm land.) immense leverage. kinda like putin wants the steppes.

the collectivization of agriculture, the efficiencies of scale, are certain to out compete the family farmer .

when chiquita does this in central america the subsistance farmers resist. we call them commies and send in death squads.

"peons are the best fertilizer for bananas." samoza

Why?
100% right to highlight this .
It is so far a very quiet revolution , entirely directed by Deep State and at bottom only concerned with Control tied to eventual centralisation .
It opens up countless possibilities, all centering around what you will be directed to eat and its manipulations --- biological and chemical .

It is so far a very quiet revolution , entirely directed by Deep State and at bottom only concerned with Control tied to eventual centralisation .
It opens up countless possibilities, all centering around what you will be directed to eat and its manipulations --- biological and chemical .
Well, you're not wrong and it is a worldwide organized effort.

I heard the Dutch were rioting about it. Dude, people that have legal weed and prostitution were rioting. :omg:

This is a serious issue, it really is.

Whoever owns the food owns the world

1711103999868.png

the collectivization of amrican agriculture has been procveeding since the dust bowl days, when numerous foreclosed homesteads were picked up cheap by the banks.

willie nelson began "farm aid" in like the 1970s. this was a problem then.

This IS the UN Agenda 2030/WEF pushing that agenda. :tomato:

Yeah, in case you think that's bullshit:

They're not hiding it. (yet)

the collectivization of amrican agriculture has been procveeding since the dust bowl days, when numerous foreclosed homesteads were picked up cheap by the banks.

willie nelson began "farm aid" in like the 1970s. this was a problem then.

also importantly from the capitalist standpoint is that these displaced farmers are added to the urban throng of cheap labor.

Why?
I believe it is called capitalism. Small farms, like most small businesses are unable to compete with corporate giants like Amazon or importers of foods from south of the border. No conspiracy required to understand it.

Would it be fair if he subsidized small farms, a hidden tax, but not other small businesses. Once the gov't get involved where they shouldn't, things go off the rails eventually.

I believe it is called capitalism. Small farms, like most small businesses are unable to compete with corporate giants like Amazon or importers of foods from south of the border. No conspiracy required to understand it.

Would it be fair if he subsidized small farms, a hidden tax, but not other small businesses. Once the gov't get involved where they shouldn't, things go off the rails eventually.
without government subsidies and price supports we would not be talking about this process. ir would be over.

Why?
b/c combines brand new cost near a million dollars. That's a lot of it.
And 5 buck diesel fuel

The agenda is to force the american public into giant city incubators where they can control them.

b/c combines brand new cost near a million dollars. That's a lot of it.
And 5 buck diesel fuel

The agenda is to force the american public into giant city incubators where they can control them.
the agenda is efficiency and economy of scale.

displacement of farmers into the cheap labor pool is a feature.

I am to worry about a man, or corporation buying up land?

I wonder how many people posting in this thread dont care if Solar Panels and Wind Turbines destroy square miles of farmland?

I am to worry about a man, a corporation owning all the land? That will never ever happen, because the U.S. government, the State governments, Local governments own more land than everyone. I might be able to say that the U.S. government owns more land than everyone else put together.

Yes, it is not fair that one person can own so much land, when we all need a place to call home and most of us do not have that place. But it is the government's rules and regulations, zoning laws, and land ownership that have taken all the land from the people.

Why?
Many farms in my area were easy pickings by the corporate farms because the kids did not want to farm them. They sold out generational wealth for a big one time check. Not sure this is again cause but definitely a contributing factor. Farming is or was not considered a glamorous profession but it does offer a for sure job if it stays in the family. This has been going on for a long time. It is not a new thing.

I am to worry about a man, or corporation buying up land?

I wonder how many people posting in this thread dont care if Solar Panels and Wind Turbines destroy square miles of farmland?

I am to worry about a man, a corporation owning all the land? That will never ever happen, because the U.S. government, the State governments, Local governments own more land than everyone. I might be able to say that the U.S. government owns more land than everyone else put together.

Yes, it is not fair that one person can own so much land, when we all need a place to call home and most of us do not have that place. But it is the government's rules and regulations, zoning laws, and land ownership that have taken all the land from the people.
there are plenty of places you can go to escape the tyranny of the zoning laws . i prefer to live in a residential neighborhood.

Forum List

Back