Big, beautiful border wall falls down.

In high winds of 37 MPH.

37 MPH? Good thing they didn't build it here in Kansas, it wouldn't have lasted a week.

Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side - CNNPolitics

Give us a break. It was a section they were still working on, it wasnt even finished. You could see in the video they hadnt poured concrete in the trench yet. Obviously the construction crew was caught off guard by the high winds.

All you have to do is look at the OP to realize this is a worthless thread.

In high winds of 37 MPH.

37 MPH? Good thing they didn't build it here in Kansas, it wouldn't have lasted a week.

Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side - CNNPolitics

Give us a break. It was a section they were still working on, it wasnt even finished. You could see in the video they hadnt poured concrete in the trench yet. Obviously the construction crew was caught off guard by the high winds.

All you have to do is look at the OP to realize this is a worthless thread.

Yep, a real NON story. Im sure the crew fixed it within a day

In high winds of 37 MPH.

From the linked article,

CNN)Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.

The area is part of an ongoing construction project to improve existing sections of the wall.
Agent Carlos Pitones of the Customs and Border Protection sector in El Centro, California, told CNN that the sections that gave way had recently been set in a new concrete foundation in Calexico, California. The concrete had not yet cured, according to Pitones, and the wall panels were unable to withstand the windy conditions.

Also remember this is a rush job. Honestly, a 37 or 40 mph is enough to shut crane work down. I know when I was in the plants of wind was frequently gusting we had to clean up and come down. Honestly, as fast is this is going up I'm surprised there have t been more incidents like this.

In high winds of 37 MPH.

From the linked article,

CNN)Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.

The area is part of an ongoing construction project to improve existing sections of the wall.
Agent Carlos Pitones of the Customs and Border Protection sector in El Centro, California, told CNN that the sections that gave way had recently been set in a new concrete foundation in Calexico, California. The concrete had not yet cured, according to Pitones, and the wall panels were unable to withstand the windy conditions.

Also remember this is a rush job. Honestly, a 37 or 40 mph is enough to shut crane work down. I know when I was in the plants of wind was frequently gusting we had to clean up and come down. Honestly, as fast is this is going up I'm surprised there have t been more incidents like this.

If you don't have the time to do it right, where are you going to get the time to do it over?

breeze.jpg
In high winds of 37 MPH.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Try it here

In high winds of 37 MPH.

Maybe the ground underneath was too weak to support the wall in that section. Mole's holes causes the ground to weaken that it is unable to support heavy structures.

3nnehb.gif

It starts in a small industrial building in Tijuana, Mexico, according to United States officials.

From there, the extensive tunnel snakes underground beneath the U.S.-Mexico border, finally ending roughly 4,309 feet later in Southern California, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials said in a news release on Wednesday.

Federal officials called it “the longest illicit cross-border tunnel ever discovered along the Southwest border.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article239772258.html

In high winds of 37 MPH.

I work for a living and I have seen this before where I work. Ive even seen crane go over bringing an entire tower with it when we knew we had a small window to work but winds came suddenly. Obviously food stamps didnt provide you this life experience.

Its like the glee a ten minute drop in the stock market brings you people...you get excited that your country may have suffered some kind of defeat. And its you who were defeated.

Fake news...

The wall was already built 3 years ago....when Trump gave the word and Mexico hopped into action....

In high winds of 37 MPH.

Spending 20 thousand dollars a year on public school students in cities and still producing uneducated men and women who can barely spell and do math. For decades now. And this is truth.
I suppose you think that means something?

You're probably wrong.

So, what if someone stretched several tarps across a few sections & we had a 50 mph gust?

Forum List

Back