Big, beautiful border wall falls down.

In high winds of 37 MPH.

37 MPH? Good thing they didn't build it here in Kansas, it wouldn't have lasted a week.

Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side - CNNPolitics

I work for a living and I have seen this before where I work. Ive even seen crane go over bringing an entire tower with it when we knew we had a small window to work but winds came suddenly. Obviously food stamps didnt provide you this life experience.

Its like the glee a ten minute drop in the stock market brings you people...you get excited that your country may have suffered some kind of defeat. And its you who were defeated.
Lol @ "I work for a living".

If you feel the need to tell us you quite obviously don't.

My best guess is that the wall probably was not designed to stand while the weight of 10 or more illegals were in the process of climbing over it.

My best guess is that the wall probably was not designed to stand while the weight of 10 or more illegals were in the process of climbing over it.
The end of the wall wasnt attached to anything. It was unfinished. They could easily just walk around it to the right.

The end of the wall wasnt attached to anything. It was unfinished. They could easily just walk around it to the right.

...or, they could go through the entry port. Thousands of Mexicans do every day in San Diego, and nobody ever checks to see if they return to Mexico.

In high winds of 37 MPH.

37 MPH? Good thing they didn't build it here in Kansas, it wouldn't have lasted a week.

Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side - CNNPolitics

Suppose you didn't read the part about the cement wasn't cured. Appears by the posts most the libs didn't read it. Just jump on the orange man bad clown wagon.

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg

Shoddy workmanship One would think the company would have braced the wall as the concrete set. lowest bidder strikes again

And notice without fail the left criticizes ANY attempt that is made to stem the flow of illegals.

Whatever is proposed, you can count on these asshats to be against it. The only logical conclusion is the American left is all for letting the third-world flood in.

Forum List

Back