Convicted of sex crimes as a man, Iowan no longer deemed threat because of gender change to a woman!

Convicted of sex crimes as a man, felon no longer deemed threat because of gender change

Absolutely insane story in Iowa. Child molester who raped 15 kids, including a 1 year old, is being released from prison because he is no longer deemed a threat after “transitioning into a woman.”
The authority people do realize that the past can't ever change no matter how the present and future look, right? Also what makes them think that female child molesters are not out there too? A child molester is a child molester no matter what kind of half mark it is that they have!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That should be a comfort to all the victims of his rape attacks, many of them children.
How does the court prove a rapist will never re-offend again? This is insane and one more example
of the dangers and minuses of the transgenderism movement.

Now it's a way to beat a rape conviction. Sick!

You people sure pick the strangest things too get all bent out of shape over. She will be subject to lifetime supervisions as are the vast majority of sex offenders. Only the most dangerous are subject to civil commitment after serving their prison term. So what is different about this case? Oh let me guess. The transgender part?

You people sure pick the strangest things too get all bent out of shape over. She will be subject to lifetime supervisions as are the vast majority of sex offenders. Only the most dangerous are subject to civil commitment after serving their prison term. So what is different about this case? Oh let me guess. The transgender part?

Are you upset he can no longer give it to you up the ass ?

You don't have to guess....
The part where a pedophile and repeat offender rapist gets released from jail just after about five years (that's an approximation, if could be less) due to transgender status.

It's outrageous and a slap in the face to every victim of rape caused by this pervert. The lifetime supervision has nothing to do with this....it's the absurdly lenient sentence. Meanwhile the victims will spend a lifetime getting over their rapes at the hands of a monster.
This freak can change his/her mind over which gender she wants to be But can the sick mind that caused these crimes be
changed so easily?

The Iowa Dept. of Corrections calculates a better that 51% percent chance this woman will not rape again
How comforting to the victims this must be and how happy it must make you.

Last edited:
Yet Dems have the audacity to claim their policies don’t encourage and support pedos.

Lunatics.

Wow, what a surprise, theRegressiveTraitor is here to defend a fucking convicted male pedophile. Yes, this case specifically claims that he is no longer a threat because he chooses to call himself “a woman”. Utter fucking nonsense. Regardless of what this dingbat calls himself, he should be locked up for life or put to death for molesting children.

But, thanks to assholes like you pushing these nonsense laws, pedos like this creep go free.

Yet Dems have the audacity to claim their policies don’t encourage and support pedos.

Lunatics.
They are throwing off the scent from off of their trail by drowning out the smell with another dirty tail.

3npi2m.gif

"HE will be subject to...." HE darling PP it's a HE it's a MAN not a WOMAN.

Convicted of sex crimes as a man, felon no longer deemed threat because of gender change

Absolutely insane story in Iowa. Child molester who raped 15 kids, including a 1 year old, is being released from prison because he is no longer deemed a threat after “transitioning into a woman.”
Fuckin' moonbats. :cuckoo:

They are pure evil, pure evil. They are actively supporting child RAPISTS and using the LGBTQ thing to PROTECT child RAPISTS.

He-he, what a loon!

I just KNEW our buddy PP wouldn't be able to NOT comment on this thread. Hilarious!

We already know PP that you consider us all "bigots" for wanting to protect children from LGBTQ sex perverts who want to groom children so they can sexually abuse and rape them, which is exactly what this waste of human skin did to 15 children the youngest being just 1 years in age, but you know it's being a "bigot" NOT wanting a baby of 1 years in age to be RAPED by a Transgender freak who's a MAN who dresses up as a WOMAN because he's mentally deranged in the head.

I just KNEW our buddy PP wouldn't be able to NOT comment on this thread. Hilarious!

Yes like a moth to a flame :eusa_whistle:

Yes, the transgender part. Just because he is now a woman, doesnt mean he wont still diddle children.

Yes, the transgender part. Just because he is now a woman, doesnt mean he wont still diddle children.

This crowd the child RAPISTS are now actively using the Transgender thing to get out of prison so they can continue to groom and then RAPE children and this is happening all because of the Neo-Marxist Politically Correct Crowd pushing Transgenderism as being something NORMAL that should just be accepted. IF these weird freaks who have these psychological complexes were put into Psychiatric Institutions as they should be then they would not be on the streets in the first place.

Wow, what a surprise, theRegressiveTraitor is here to defend a fucking convicted male pedophile. Yes, this case specifically claims that he is no longer a threat because he chooses to call himself “a woman”. Utter fucking nonsense. Regardless of what this dingbat calls himself, he should be locked up for life or put to death for molesting children.

But, thanks to assholes like you pushing these nonsense laws, pedos like this creep go free.

It's certainly not a surprise at all to see TheOppressivePervert openly taking the side of a child molester. Does anyone need to wonder why?

The point hasn't yet been reached where he'll be bold enough to openly condemn us for disapproving of a man who f•••s young children, but he's satisfied enough, for now, to condemn us for pointing out that this child-f•••er is still a man, and still a dangerous, evil predatory sexual pervert, no matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery is done to him to support the insane delusion that he is , in any way, female.

Repeat child molesters should never, ever, ever be allowed to go free. And neither should depraved subhuman pieces of shit like TheOppressiveFaggot who openly take their side. Ideally, such filth should be put to death, but if not, they need to be kept locked up for the rest of their lives.

Forum List

Back