Biden’s visit to Las Vegas expected to cause road closures, traffic. Metro police releases details (Biden to discuss budget+prescribtion drug prices)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sleepy Joe is coming to party? party's over, grandpa! it's Trump's America, soon, and he'll be president again in no time!

WOW. I hadn't heard that Vegas was the site of a major problem or event demanding the POTUS'S presence!

BTW, I bet Joe has to fly just about right over East Palestine to get there!

Just sayin.

The President can't go to the proctologist without prompting road closures and traffic. On the plus side, if Joe tries to grab the steer wheel screaming at the Secret Service to take him back, he is so feeble nobody will notice.

WOW. I hadn't heard that Vegas was the site of a major problem or event demanding the POTUS'S presence!

BTW, I bet Joe has to fly just about right over East Palestine to get there!

Just sayin.
I am sure East Palestine is not going anywhere.

BIDEN immediately makes a speech and promises billions to wealthy depositors of these failed banks, but had to have his arm twisted to help East Palestine.

We know the priorities of this admin.

CORRUPT AF.

BIDEN immediately makes a speech and promises billions to wealthy depositors of these failed banks, but had to have his arm twisted to help East Palestine.

We know the priorities of this admin.

CORRUPT AF.

FEMA was on the ground in East Palestine on the day the derailment occurred, as was the EPA. Biden couldn't just walk in and take over without a request from the governor. To say the feds did nothing is just more right wing bullshit to deflect from their responsibility in deregulation, and failure to back up the rail workers who have been complaining that trains have too few staff on big trains.

Biden gets applause when he brings up Inflation Reduction Act, no applause when he attacks MAGA Republicans

"If MAGA Republicans in Congress get rid of the Affordable Care Act – 100 million people with pre-existing conditions could lose protections. Millions could lose basic services like maternity care. And 40 million could lose coverage altogether."

Why can the military negotiate the cost of arms sales, but Medicare can’t negotiate the cost of prescription drugs? We must change that so we can lower costs for hardworking men and women.

I sure hope old man Joe's handlers let him sniff a few dancers while he is out there.

Pres. Biden 32 “I was in Virginia and a woman stood up in a town hall, “I have two children. They have Type 2 diabetes. I have no insurance. I can’t afford it.” She said the total cost was 1,000 bucks a month for the insulin. She started crying.”

FrR_AGGWwAAd7ye

Forum List

Back