Biden's Townhall meeting was neat

Why are so few black people vaccinated? The answer isn't simple.

1. The elderly and first responders should be vaccinated first.
It is racist to prioritize any non black. Blacks should get the vaccine first.

2. Because of past racism blacks should be vaccinated first.
It is racist to vaccinate blacks first. They aren't lab rats to experiment on.

Lets give them the vaccine first to see if they die. If they don't then we can get it.

Questions:

1. First words out of Biden's mouth he used the opportunity to criticize the Trump admin. over COVID. That sound like "unity" to you, perhaps an excuse?

2. Do you think it's normal to filter questions and questioners to the Biden people so the POTUS is prepared beforehand?

3. Why are they entertaining things Biden isn't responsible for, such as for opening schools?

4. Is it normal for a "moderator" to guide a POTUS being "questioned" with words & meanings the POTUS is trying to say?

5. A black woman asked why too few blacks are receiving vaccines. Was it appropriate for Xiden to say we have a history of using blacks as guinea pigs?

6. Is it ironic her suggestion too few blacks have rec'd vaccines is occurring on his watch?

7. Do you feel a 2nd grade student is "really getting old" as Creepy Joe stated to a seven year old girl?

8. Do you feel the safe space between this young girl and Creepy Joe was adequate, considering COVID and Joe feels he's entitled to paw young girls he doesn't know?

9. Cooper asked Biden when things will be normal again. Did Biden commit to anything an average person couldn't have addressed just the same? You know, like "by next Christmas I think we'll be in a different circumstance"? Funny how Trump was responsible for so much while the Xiden is doing the best he can and is oh so hopeful.

"Wear a mask & wash your hands" the Xiden says, the crowd cheers :clap:

10. Do you find it unusual Xiden clearly stated our recovery on the Obama/Biden administration's watch was delayed six months to a year, because they failed to do enough?

11. Was it unusual Xiden said he's tired of talking about Trump as they closed the first half, considering Xiden opened and closed critiquing Trump in both halves for no apparent reason, all whil Trump became a common theme in the second half?

Xiden just a victim? PROG Demonicrats are rich. and Xiden remains the politician he always was, just much slower.

12. No jail time for distributing heroine to young children huh Xiden?

Poor fellow just needs rehab I guess. Be sure to legalize drugs too, makes so much sense.

14. Was it unusual they filtered a small business owner who said NEW ASSISTANCE has been delayed and Xiden's response to that was I'll "change it"? Check out Xiden's reponse. During his rambling he says the original definition of a small business is 500 or fewer employees, and then goes onto say "that's not who we're talking about under the Xiden, I'm talking about mom & pop businesses that hold communities together"........ILMAO, China Joe knows Amazon, China & "global warming" don't approve.

I'll bet that little girl knows few employees is less than 501 employees.

15. Happen to notice Joe tired easily as demonstrated by his progressive incoherent bumbling through the first half? They juiced him up at halftime, no doubt that didn't last.

16. Some black gal plays the race card and asks Xiden about division. Xidens response was we're not divided, because 60% of the people approve his plans for COVID:auiqs.jpg:Boy did she look upset.

I had to quit watching the balance of this spectacle. Comedy hour with Mad Joe Robinette and the Unsatisfied Sex Deviant Cooper. What a friendly place for Xiden. when's the press conference?

Nobody yelled at a reporter. How refreshing!
None of the reporters went off script, Dummy.

Questions:

1. First words out of Biden's mouth he used the opportunity to criticize the Trump admin. over COVID. That sound like "unity" to you, perhaps an excuse?

2. Do you think it's normal to filter questions and questioners to the Biden people so the POTUS is prepared beforehand?

3. Why are they entertaining things Biden isn't responsible for, such as for opening schools?

4. Is it normal for a "moderator" to guide a POTUS being "questioned" with words & meanings the POTUS is trying to say?

5. A black woman asked why too few blacks are receiving vaccines. Was it appropriate for Xiden to say we have a history of using blacks as guinea pigs?

6. Is it ironic her suggestion too few blacks have rec'd vaccines is occurring on his watch?

7. Do you feel a 2nd grade student is "really getting old" as Creepy Joe stated to a seven year old girl?

8. Do you feel the safe space between this young girl and Creepy Joe was adequate, considering COVID and Joe feels he's entitled to paw young girls he doesn't know?

9. Cooper asked Biden when things will be normal again. Did Biden commit to anything an average person couldn't have addressed just the same? You know, like "by next Christmas I think we'll be in a different circumstance"? Funny how Trump was responsible for so much while the Xiden is doing the best he can and is oh so hopeful.

10. Do you find it unusual Xiden clearly stated our recovery on the Obama/Biden administration's watch was delayed six months to a year, because they failed to do enough?

11. Was it unusual Xiden said he's tired of talking about Trump as they closed the first half, considering Xiden opened and closed critiquing Trump in both halves for no apparent reason, all whil Trump became a common theme in the second half?

Xiden just a victim? PROG Demonicrats are rich. and Xiden remains the politician he always was, just much slower.

Poor fellow just needs rehab I guess. Be sure to legalize drugs too, makes so much sense.

14. Was it unusual they filtered a small business owner who said NEW ASSISTANCE has been delayed and Xiden's response to that was I'll "change it"? Check out Xiden's reponse. During his rambling he says the original definition of a small business is 500 or fewer employees, and then goes onto say "that's not who we're talking about under the Xiden, I'm talking about mom & pop businesses that hold communities together"........ILMAO, China Joe knows Amazon, China & "global warming" don't approve.

15. Happen to notice Joe tired easily as demonstrated by his progressive incoherent bumbling through the first half? They juiced him up at halftime, no doubt that didn't last.

16. Some black gal plays the race card and asks Xiden about division. Xidens response was we're not divided, because 60% of the people approve his plans for COVID:auiqs.jpg:Boy did she look upset.

I had to quit watching the balance of this spectacle. Comedy hour with Mad Joe Robinette and the Unsatisfied Sex Deviant Cooper. What a friendly place for Xiden. when's the press conference?

No, they teed them up like for a window-licking fucktard. Some real questions:

1. Hi Joe... how is your little granddaughter doing? No, the one from Arkansas.... what's her name again?

2. Joe, do you forgive Hunted for abandoning his laptop and leaving video evidence of him raping those little girls in China and smoking crack with your naked 14-year old granddaughter?

3. The entire planet knows the election was stolen.... based on that premise, does the "victory" feel hollow? Or do you feel like you deserve to sleep in the same bed where Michael Obama often fucked Barry?

It's really a new TV show, modeled after Fantasy Island. Everybody acts like the questions and answers were not rehearsed, and the people who watched it are thrilled with Biden's quick grasp of reality. But those of us who didn't watch? Well, I guess we weren't that impressed.

Questions:

No, they teed them up like for a window-licking fucktard. Some real questions:

1. Hi Joe... how is your little granddaughter doing? No, the one from Arkansas.... what's her name again?

2. Joe, do you forgive Hunted for abandoning his laptop and leaving video evidence of him raping those little girls in China and smoking crack with your naked 14-year old granddaughter?

3. The entire planet knows the election was stolen.... based on that premise, does the "victory" feel hollow? Or do you feel like you deserve to sleep in the same bed where Michael Obama often fucked Barry?

I wonder if "Dr" Jill bought a Christmas present for her granddaughter?

Tuff questions for Xiden's next townhall.

Audience: How's your dog Joe?
Xiden: Number one he's perfectly erect and I am too, I've learned to train him or him me (SMILES).
Cooper: That's funny Mr. President, I don't think he meant your penis'.

Check out Xiden answering a question about police. I don't know which is wose is he more pathetic or incoherent? PROGS voted for this.

" The idea that we don’t have people in prison systems learning how to be — spending the money — learning how to be mechanics, learning how to be cooks, learning how to have a profession when you get out; the idea that we deny someone, who served their time, access to Pell Grants, access to housing, access to — right now, as you well know, most places you get out of prison, you get 25 bucks and a bus ticket. You end up back under the bridge exactly where you were before.

And the fact is that — the concern in many minority communities is black-on-black, Hispanic-on-Hispanic, not just —

But here’s the deal:
There has to be much more serious –how can I say it? — much more serious determination as to what the background and the attitudes of the recruit is, where — what their views are. There should be much more psychological testing, like you would if you’re going to the intelligence community. What is it? What are the things that make you respond the way you do? Because there is — there is inherent prejudice built into the system as well.

And we also need to provide for — and it’s happening — more African American and more Hispanic police officers. And, by the way, they don’t get it all right either, by a long shot. But every cop, when they get up in the morning and put on that shield, has a right to expect to be able to go home to their family that night. Conversely, every kid walking across the street wearing a hoodie is not a member of a gang and is about to knock somebody off." (Applause.)

That townhall was a train wreck.

Blacks don’t know how to use the Internet? Can you imagine if President Trump said something like that?

hCsu7Dy4.jpeg

Check out Xiden answering a question about police. I don't know which is wose is he more pathetic or incoherent? PROGS voted for this.

" The idea that we don’t have people in prison systems learning how to be — spending the money — learning how to be mechanics, learning how to be cooks, learning how to have a profession when you get out; the idea that we deny someone, who served their time, access to Pell Grants, access to housing, access to — right now, as you well know, most places you get out of prison, you get 25 bucks and a bus ticket. You end up back under the bridge exactly where you were before.

And the fact is that — the concern in many minority communities is black-on-black, Hispanic-on-Hispanic, not just —

But here’s the deal:
There has to be much more serious –how can I say it? — much more serious determination as to what the background and the attitudes of the recruit is, where — what their views are. There should be much more psychological testing, like you would if you’re going to the intelligence community. What is it? What are the things that make you respond the way you do? Because there is — there is inherent prejudice built into the system as well.

And we also need to provide for — and it’s happening — more African American and more Hispanic police officers. And, by the way, they don’t get it all right either, by a long shot. But every cop, when they get up in the morning and put on that shield, has a right to expect to be able to go home to their family that night. Conversely, every kid walking across the street wearing a hoodie is not a member of a gang and is about to knock somebody off." (Applause.)
He is gone. There is nothing there anymore.

Even with the softballs, he put his own foot in his mouth.

He claimed there was no vaccine when he took office...

I shit you not...

UR3O06zz.jpeg

Xiden dismisses internment camps and genocide in China:

“Culturally there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow.”

zkHJLV54.jpeg

Forum List

Back