Biden's Townhall meeting was neat

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Questions:

1. First words out of Biden's mouth he used the opportunity to criticize the Trump admin. over COVID. That sound like "unity" to you, perhaps an excuse?

2. Do you think it's normal to filter questions and questioners to the Biden people so the POTUS is prepared beforehand?

3. Why are they entertaining things Biden isn't responsible for, such as for opening schools?

4. Is it normal for a "moderator" to guide a POTUS being "questioned" with words & meanings the POTUS is trying to say?

5. A black woman asked why too few blacks are receiving vaccines. Was it appropriate for Xiden to say we have a history of using blacks as guinea pigs?

6. Is it ironic her suggestion too few blacks have rec'd vaccines is occurring on his watch?

7. Do you feel a 2nd grade student is "really getting old" as Creepy Joe stated to a seven year old girl?

8. Do you feel the safe space between this young girl and Creepy Joe was adequate, considering COVID and Joe feels he's entitled to paw young girls he doesn't know?

9. Cooper asked Biden when things will be normal again. Did Biden commit to anything an average person couldn't have addressed just the same? You know, like "by next Christmas I think we'll be in a different circumstance"? Funny how Trump was responsible for so much while the Xiden is doing the best he can and is oh so hopeful.

"Wear a mask & wash your hands" the Xiden says, the crowd cheers :clap:

10. Do you find it unusual Xiden clearly stated our recovery on the Obama/Biden administration's watch was delayed six months to a year, because they failed to do enough?

11. Was it unusual Xiden said he's tired of talking about Trump as they closed the first half, considering Xiden opened and closed critiquing Trump in both halves for no apparent reason, all whil Trump became a common theme in the second half?

Xiden just a victim? PROG Demonicrats are rich. and Xiden remains the politician he always was, just much slower.

12. No jail time for distributing heroine to young children huh Xiden?

Poor fellow just needs rehab I guess. Be sure to legalize drugs too, makes so much sense.

14. Was it unusual they filtered a small business owner who said NEW ASSISTANCE has been delayed and Xiden's response to that was I'll "change it"? Check out Xiden's reponse. During his rambling he says the original definition of a small business is 500 or fewer employees, and then goes onto say "that's not who we're talking about under the Xiden, I'm talking about mom & pop businesses that hold communities together"........ILMAO, China Joe knows Amazon, China & "global warming" don't approve.

I'll bet that little girl knows few employees is less than 501 employees.

15. Happen to notice Joe tired easily as demonstrated by his progressive incoherent bumbling through the first half? They juiced him up at halftime, no doubt that didn't last.

16. Some black gal plays the race card and asks Xiden about division. Xidens response was we're not divided, because 60% of the people approve his plans for COVID:auiqs.jpg:Boy did she look upset.

I had to quit watching the balance of this spectacle. Comedy hour with Mad Joe Robinette and the Unsatisfied Sex Deviant Cooper. What a friendly place for Xiden. when's the press conference?

Last edited:
I had to quit watching the balance of this spectacle. Comedy hour with Mad Joe Robinette and the Unsatisfied Sex Deviant Cooper. What a friendly place for Xiden. when's the press conference?

Power was out here, but I wouldn't have watched this anyway. It's all propaganda, American style. Problem is, too many people believe it.

Questions:

1. First words out of Biden's mouth he used the opportunity to criticize the Trump admin. over COVID. That sound like "unity" to you, perhaps an excuse?

2. Do you think it's normal to filter questions and questioners to the Biden people so the POTUS is prepared beforehand?

3. Why are they entertaining things Biden isn't responsible for, such as for opening schools?

4. Is it normal for a "moderator" to guide a POTUS being "questioned" with words & meanings the POTUS is trying to say?

5. A black woman asked why too few blacks are receiving vaccines. Was it appropriate for Xiden to say we have a history of using blacks as guinea pigs?

6. Is it ironic her suggestion too few blacks have rec'd vaccines is occurring on his watch?

7. Do you feel a 2nd grade student is "really getting old" as Creepy Joe stated to a seven year old girl?

8. Do you feel the safe space between this young girl and Creepy Joe was adequate, considering COVID and Joe feels he's entitled to paw young girls he doesn't know?

9. Cooper asked Biden when things will be normal again. Did Biden commit to anything an average person couldn't have addressed just the same? You know, like "by next Christmas I think we'll be in a different circumstance"? Funny how Trump was responsible for so much while the Xiden is doing the best he can and is oh so hopeful.

10. Do you find it unusual Xiden clearly stated our recovery on the Obama/Biden administration's watch was delayed six months to a year, because they failed to do enough?

11. Was it unusual Xiden said he's tired of talking about Trump as they closed the first half, considering Xiden opened and closed critiquing Trump in both halves for no apparent reason, all whil Trump became a common theme in the second half?

Xiden just a victim? PROG Demonicrats are rich. and Xiden remains the politician he always was, just much slower.

Poor fellow just needs rehab I guess. Be sure to legalize drugs too, makes so much sense.

14. Was it unusual they filtered a small business owner who said NEW ASSISTANCE has been delayed and Xiden's response to that was I'll "change it"? Check out Xiden's reponse. During his rambling he says the original definition of a small business is 500 or fewer employees, and then goes onto say "that's not who we're talking about under the Xiden, I'm talking about mom & pop businesses that hold communities together"........ILMAO, China Joe knows Amazon, China & "global warming" don't approve.

15. Happen to notice Joe tired easily as demonstrated by his progressive incoherent bumbling through the first half? They juiced him up at halftime, no doubt that didn't last.

16. Some black gal plays the race card and asks Xiden about division. Xidens response was we're not divided, because 60% of the people approve his plans for COVID:auiqs.jpg:Boy did she look upset.

Nobody yelled at a reporter. How refreshing!

Questions:

So what you are saying it was designed for a Captain Kangaroo show right?

Last edited:
Questions:

Did you see a reporter?

Questions:

You mean Uncle Joe didn't say "YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!!" to anyone?
Yes - Refreshing as Hell!

Questions:

Did you see a reporter?
A townhall with no reporters?!?! :rolleyes-41:

Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS) is strong in this one! ;-)

EmJ5GdjXEAAnGzR.jpg

Questions:

Neat meaning only one Depends change was needed??

With indulgence from one of our members, "Fang",
I think his/her signature lines are relevant here when we have "quid-pro-quo/groper-molester Joe" saying Trump didn't do enough and soon enough regards COVID;
QUOTE:

Signature
January 15
- First coronavirus case returns from China to US. At the same time, Democrats march articles of impeachment to the Senate
January 31 - Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency & Restricts Travel From China. Joe Biden calls Trump xenophobic.
February 9 - White House Coronavirus task force briefs governors
February 10
- Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio encourage thousands to gather and celebrate the Chinese new year in New York
February 24 - Trump Administration sends a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
February 24 - Nancy Pelosi tours San Fran’s Chinatown and says, "We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us "

How's that adage go; "If it weren't for double standards, the regressive Left and Democrats would have no standards at all."

The stuttering fuck was goddamn cringeworthy, but this non-answer was more painful than most.

The obvious answer was "Well, cooper you'll have a stiff dick in your ass in a couple hours, so things will never be normal for you, but regarding this covid thing, we're going to milk it for all it's worth. Anything to keep me away from these kind of spectacles where I show the entire planet what a fucking laughingstock I am".

Somebody actually listens to that dufus? LOL!

I haven't listened to anything he or his filthy lying administration said since they stole the election.

If I am watching TV and he comes on I mute it. The same with his Black Ho.

Why are so few black people vaccinated? The answer isn't simple.

1. The elderly and first responders should be vaccinated first.
It is racist to prioritize any non black. Blacks should get the vaccine first.

2. Because of past racism blacks should be vaccinated first.
It is racist to vaccinate blacks first. They aren't lab rats to experiment on.

Questions:

Cause reporters are sheep

Forum List

Back