Bidens student loan forgiveness. It brings up a few major questions in my mind.

I doubt that any of the Moon Bats that couldn't pay back their loans for a worthless degree were ever not going to vote for Potatohead or an idiot Democrat in the first place.

A lot of Americans are pissed about Potatohead's blatant attempt to buy votes. This action will cost the Democrats more votes than it gains.

My youngest son is an Iraq War veteran. He doesn't have any college debt but he does have a mortgage on his home.

Why not pay for his home debt? He is a lot more deserving than some worthless peice of shit that went to college and can't make a living off their degree, isn't he?
Hey, your son got to take part in the largest GOP blowing of money ever... I mean GOP went for new levels of spending on that joyride...

But Democrats want to help actual Americans and hang on there... That's a waste of money...

Sorry, but GOP wanted there wars and the money they blew on them... Where were the spending hawks then?

Hey, your son got to take part in the largest GOP blowing of money ever... I mean GOP went for new levels of spending on that joyride...

But Democrats want to help actual Americans and hang on there... That's a waste of money...

Sorry, but GOP wanted there wars and the money they blew on them... Where were the spending hawks then?
A question for the younger people. Do the latest generations who take English and English Composition and other classes learn cursive as well as printing of letters and words? And if not, why? Something changed.

A question for the younger people. Do the latest generations who take English and English Composition and other classes learn cursive as well as printing of letters and words? And if not, why? Something changed.
21 states still teach cursive writing..

I don't get your point... Cursive writing is taught much younger in life, this is a discussion about college debt..

I've talked to two people who support this vote buying boondoggle, both of them twenty somethings likely swimming in debt. Overwhelmingly people oppose it, especially ones who paid off their loans. They're livid

I've talked to two people who support this vote buying boondoggle, both of them twenty somethings likely swimming in debt. Overwhelmingly people oppose it, especially ones who paid off their loans. They're livid
Tater & Co done screwed the pooch....Again....There is a huge backlash over this.

Many are parents (who vote) that paid for their kid's education at great sacrifice to themselves only to see other's kids getting a 10K free ride.

You stupid Moon Bat. The Iraq War for a Cav Scout like my son was not about blowing money. It was about staying alive.

Just to further expose your stupidity my son was sent to Iraq by The Worthless Negro.

You are confused about wars you moron. Democrats started WWI, WWII, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and escalated the War in Afghanistan. That Democrat piece of shit LBJ sent me to Vietnam in 1967. Slick Willy bombed Iraq long before Bush. Democrat Presidential nominees like that clown Al Gore, John "Traitor" Kerry and Crooked Hillary supported the Iraq war and I bet idiots like you voted for them.

You are barking up the wrong tree here Sport. I am a real Conservative non interventionist and one of the reasons I am not a Republican any more is because of Bush invading Iraq. When are you going to dump the filthy Democrat Party for also being a Party of War?

However, this thread is not about Democrat war mongering. It about President Potatohead giving away our children and grandchildren's economic well being in order to buy votes prior to a mid term election that will be a disaster for the Democrats.

"Don't people realize that Biden's student loan forgiveness program is a transparent - and supremely cynical - attempt to energize young voters this November so as to preserve their majority in Congress? Oh, wait, no - you're too stupid, because you're Americans....Sorry to disagree, but the November elections will be won by the democrats in both houses. I'm not saying fairly. But they will be won by the democrats."
(Gonzalo Lira)
Nope

There's another issue that no one is talking about and it is this. Corn Pop is writing off some loans right NOW, but what happens next year, and the year after that, and so on? This is just a way to introduce government funding of secondary education, a massive new spending program. And democrats just looove them some massive new spending programs.

TRUMP!, the Peace President, started no new wars, the first president in decades to do so.

Forum List

Back