Bidens sanctions on Russia will affect you and I the most

1645642633789.png

You should worry more about that fairy Trudeau who rules you
There's nothing more worrying than this right now.
Nobody is worrying about Trudeau now that he hit the jackpot by moving the insurrection attempt out of Ottawa.

This was always the US goal:

It has to be seen as a huge hit to Putin, but could he possibly interpret it as a declaration of war?

Republicans should run on their great relationship with Putin and how Biden is mean to him
Well, half of them will run on standing up to Russia and blaming Biden for not doing that, and the other half will run on Biden making inflation worse for standing up to Putin who had "every right" to re-annex Crimea ... after promising to respect its boundaries when it gave up nukes.

But, I thought Gerry Ford got screwed ... but I wasn't sold on him opposing drafting me to fight against Pol Pot or something either. LOL

Republicans should run on their great relationship with Putin and how Biden is mean to him
Meanwhile you folks get to run on; historic inflation, out of control crime, endless illegal invaders, and the least popular president in history. I'll take my chances with Trump, thank you very much.

Mark this thread and return to it after you (the left) get CRUSHED in November
And these sanctions will actually help Russia via a circuitous route and strengthen Russia, Iran, China and Turkey's economic relationships, and serve as Cover for Putin to take more territory and take over more control of Ukraine.

Did you know that while Biden was playing misdirection that Putin Flew two Squadrons of Jet Fighters in to Syria so they can try to provide cover for terrorists in Syria and Lebanon who want to fire thousands of missiles in to Israel simultaneously?

If people don't see what is going on, they are lying or stupid. Damascus is going to be turned in to a pile of smoking rubble when it's all done.

Meanwhile you folks get to run on; historic inflation, out of control crime, endless illegal invaders, and the least popular president in history. I'll take my chances with Trump, thank you very much.

I can see it now…..Putin giving the Keynote Speech at the Republican Convention

Thanking Republicans for helping him take Ukraine as Trump promises to remove Sanctions

I can see it now…..Putin giving the Keynote Speech at the Republican Convention

Thanking Republicans for helping him take Ukraine as Trump promises to remove Sanctions
You folks have a laundry list of problems, whining about Trump won't fix any of them. Inventing new reasons to whine about Trump only makes you look foolish.

Forum List

Back