Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.

Nick Nolte is a motherfucking idiot.

1, Republicans have totally screwed up the coronavirus response.
2. The economy is healing and which would you rather have? 10% unemployment and no inflation or 5% and a little transitory inflation.
3. Donald Trump bears some responsibility for Afghanistan and even Trump's Defense Secretary admits it.

Humiliating, they view Biden as a joke.

Did they say pretty please?

The Brits, Australians, French and others have the intelligence and courage not to put their fate in the hands of the Taliban. Our President Potatoheads is not smart enough to understand that.

All President Potatohead is doing now is securing the airport. The State Department has told Americans to not even come to the airport. Other countries are showing courage and getting their people out.

The US has a fucking idiot pussy for a Commander in Chief.

On the eve of the 20th observance of the 9/11 Islamist attack on our nation, Biden has re-seeded al-Qa’ida’s terrorist turf – and let the world’s tyrants know they have nothing to fear from him.

“We have therefore to resolve to conquer or die: Our won Country’s Honor, all call upon us for vigorous and manly exertion, and if we now shamefully fail, we shall become infamous to the whole world.” —George Washington (1776)
Where to start with the epic failure of Joe Biden’s retreat from Afghanistan?

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.

Really? From Brietbart? I'd never have guessed they would print something similar to fox.

While this should be the case, sadly there are so many debots sheep out there, and a big propaganda machine that will tell them how to think and they will push party over reality
Biden won't resign or be impeached, nothing --- come on, people, you know that. This is hardly America's first evacuation!!! Philippines, Saigon, Mogadishu, Libya --- we evacuate whenever the situation is untenable and not worth it anyway. And so do other countries. Britain is really good at it: orderly evacs at 2 AM, silently. The French just run, throwing away their rifles. This bug-out cannot be called orderly, but our guys aren't changing into civilian clothes, either.

Could be a few more people get in on the GOP side in the midterms, that's all. I'm hoping we get the Senate back.

Uh-oh, we're now up to 12 U.S. servicemen killed in Kabul (2:40 PM Thurs.) ------- so I could be wrong, but Joe Biden stuck in the White House (or Camp David if he's still on vacation) as long as his term, is what I predict.

What is he surrendering? You damn Trump Humpers were ready to get out of Afghanistan when Trump was in office and now that your savior got his ass handed to him and sent down the road now you want to keep our troops in Afghanistan. What a joke.
If you want me to answer your posts, you've got a better chance if you don't use filthy language. Your choice.

Biden's Taliban murdered American soldiers using weapons provided to them by Joe Biden, while you cheered. Fucking traitor.
You POS how long have we been equipping this so called Afghan Army that just cut and ran. I served moron so why in the hell would I cheer for fellow soldiers to be killed, folks like you are the worse POS there is.

With the press declaring a disaster in Afghanistan for Biden and now his hyperfocus on this situation let's see how he is going to deal with the disaster at home arriving on Monday.

Yep, you guessed it... another Hurricane is heading through the right gulf now and all the indicators are saying class 4 or better by the time it hits land around Monday.

So...is there any national guard left not in DC on congress protection detail?

Are we going to have enough plywood and OSB?
What about water and clothing? Maybe an aircraft super carrier.

What about all the Covid cases overflowing the hospitals along the gulf coast?

How is he gonna handle all that?

Price of gasoline is spiking because all the refineries have to shut down...

What part of Trumps withdrawal plan did Biden trash?
Trump wanted us out by May 1 is that what you wanted?
Trump made a non-violence treaty with the Taliban……how did that work out?

What did you want Biden to do differently?

Hah, What part of the plan didn't Joey Xi trash? Just count the ways Joey Xi began by pulling out the military before the civilian workers and Americans. Lame brained move if there ever was. Even the most inexperienced know better than to pull out your protection first.

Joey Xi's decision to withdrawn from Afghanistan in the manner that he chose has ignited terrorism both in Afghanistan and the world. The attacks today killing 12 Marines a Navy Corpsman are just the beginning. We've just heard of another reported bombing. The Taliban is now blaming ISIS for the bombing their close ally. Undoubtedly more attacks will come and Joey Xi will not respond. He is weak and will not even respond to Democrats that see the need to extend the withdrawal date. This is Joey Xi's self made National Security disaster.

Last edited:
What is he surrendering? You damn Trump Humpers were ready to get out of Afghanistan when Trump was in office and now that your savior got his ass handed to him and sent down the road now you want to keep our troops in Afghanistan. What a joke.
th m
Filthy language or not, my post speaks for itself. Trump Humpers are the biggest hypocrites in America.
your post so how’s a glaring disconnect from reality

Here comes the Number 1 Trump Humper, Trump can do NO WRONG in this fool's eyes.
Trump? Trump has nothing to do with this.

Why can't you focus on current events?

This is about the current crisis and chaos in Afgan created by your Overseer, the Joey Talibon Xiden.

Pat yourself on the back...our solders died today because you voted that ass clown into office.

Trump? Trump has nothing to do with this.

Why can't you focus on current events?

This is about the current crisis and chaos in Afgan created by your Overseer, the Joey Talibon Xiden.

Pat yourself on the back...our solders died today because you voted that ass clown into office.
Biden is only doing what Trump was going to do and you know it.

Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible."

"I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long,"

Forum List

Back