Biden's post speech poll bump is smoke and mirrors if not an out right lie

Funny how those that claimed for 4 years that polls meant nothing are suddenly all excited by polls.
I still say look around and see how things are your own eyes and mind should be a better indication.
Bidens administration has been doing one of the worst jobs imaginable

Folks are already sick of the "Mah Ukraine" media howling. Any "bump" Tater got, real or not, will be very fleeting.

I was too busy to see what was going on the other morning before i went downtown and asked at the morning eatery what done got blowed-up over there and the response surprised me....

It pretty much amounted to either Biden/media is trying to get us all killed or "I don't even watch that shit anymore".....Now this was from guys that pretty much stay on top of things, especially anything .mil as most are Vietnam/Cold War Vets.

Our so called President thinks Russia is at war with Iran.

Did he get fact checked for saying Russia will never win the hearts and minds of the people of Iran?

Actually, I guess he is technically correct….Russia will never win over the hearts and minds of Iranians.

Poll bump my ass. NOBODY FUCKIN WATCHED IT.

In fact I had to turn off the radio at work so I didn't have to hear that potato's stupid fuckin voice as his asinine speech was torn apart by the morning show host.

stupid f.gif

Last edited:
The man does not have 35% approval. LOLOL
The small handful of people I come into contact with that will admit they hated Trump and voted for the potato are wishing they didn't mail in a dozen ballots.

BTW... I did have a co-worker specifically assert that she stuffed a box with ballots she filled out that were not her own.

So don't try and tell me Covid mail in ballot votes are legit.

Furthermore...

In 2020 there were about 168 million registered voters in the US. 75 million of them voted for Trump and NO ONE has contested the turn out in any of the districts the GOP or Trump won.

Apparently 80 million votes showed up for the potato.... just for the potato, because the democrooks below the ballot were blank.

Beyond that, the US in general has a vote turn out of 30%. The highest vote turn out ever recorded before was about 60%. So leftist parasites are expecting me to believe there was a +90% voter turn out to replace a President who ushered in an American Renaissance with a jabbering trailer trash retard?

clownworld.jpg

The small handful of people I come into contact with that will admit they hated Trump and voted for the potato are wishing they didn't mail in a dozen ballots.

BTW... I did have a co-worker specifically assert that she stuffed a box with ballots she filled out that were not her own.

So don't try and tell me Covid mail in ballot votes are legit.

Furthermore...

In 2020 there were about 168 million registered voters in the US. 75 million of them voted for Trump and NO ONE has contested the turn out in any of the districts the GOP or Trump won.

Apparently 80 million votes showed up for the potato.... just for the potato, because the democrooks below the ballot were blank.

Beyond that, the US in general has a vote turn out of 30%. The highest vote turn out ever recorded before was about 60%. So leftist parasites are expecting me to believe there was a +90% voter turn out to replace a President who ushered in an American Renaissance with a jabbering trailer trash retard?

View attachment 611460
Those ghostly visages are not real humans you talk to.

The stuttering shit clown is in the low teens, just like congress. Leave it to our marxist politburo to try peddle 35%..... yeah, no.

He might have gotten a couple points trying to sound like Trump with a pathetic stammer at SOTU, but that's worn off as he's been trotted out to a camera a few times since then and continues to sound like a 3-year old with a head injury. Hiding in Delaware is, literally, the best strategy they have at this point.

Funny how those that claimed for 4 years that polls meant nothing are suddenly all excited by polls.
I still say look around and see how things are your own eyes and mind should be a better indication.
Bidens administration has been doing one of the worst jobs imaginable
Biden's policies are extremely unpopular with the majority of the American people. Dems are desperately trying to LIE to deflect responsibility but nobody is buying it. Now Dems are claiming the people are too stupid to understand Biden/Dem policies are good for them. It's going to be ugly this Nov.

The stuttering shit clown is in the low teens, just like congress. Leave it to our marxist politburo to try peddle 35%..... yeah, no.

He might have gotten a couple points trying to sound like Trump with a pathetic stammer at SOTU, but that's worn off as he's been trotted out to a camera a few times since then and continues to sound like a 3-year old with a head injury. Hiding in Delaware is, literally, the best strategy they have at this point.
They even will bleed votes from their base with $5 gas prices.

Poll bump my ass. NOBODY FUCKIN WATCHED IT.

In fact I had to turn off the radio at work so I didn't have to hear that potato's stupid fuckin voice as his asinine speech was torn apart by the morning show host.

View attachment 611451

I haven't read anything about the ratings on how many watched, which is interesting since many were predicting it would be the most watched SOTU especially with people around the world.

Biden's policies are extremely unpopular with the majority of the American people. Dems are desperately trying to LIE to deflect responsibility but nobody is buying it. Now Dems are claiming the people are too stupid to understand Biden/Dem policies are good for them. It's going to be ugly this Nov.

That in itself is a commercial for the GOP. In America, we the people are supposed to control the government. In Joe Biden and the Lefts America, it is they who tell all of us deplorables what to do, because as you said, "we are to stupid to know what is good for us!"

Let us see how that works out for their BRILLIANT, LEFTIST, REARENDS come November!

I checked out the PBS/Marist poll, which showed the biggest alleged jump and found some interesting things. Nationally fewer people are identifying as Democrats and more people are identifying as Republicans, yet Marist oversampled Democrats by 6%. That discrepancy along with the +/- can shift the results as much as 15-17%.

Forum List

Back