Biden's New Senate Plurality: 58-42--If You're Counting(?)!

Rep. Jamie Raskin led House Managers to a likely new House Majority Count. The Democrats can convert at least Seven members of the formerly Supremacist Senate Republicans with normal, well-crafted, contentions and slogans. There is even a new "Raskin Rule" in the Republican concept of Law and Order.

Biden won big. Senator McConnell essentially changed his vote after proceedings had concluded. So that makes Eight Plus 50 Democratic Senate Votes--and new and so far unheralded majority. It was even created with the assistance of the lower chamber, House of Representatives. The White House, so far: Has no Trumped-Up types of remarks about it on record.

Biden and McConnell are old friends. The eight new Senators, allied with Biden's Party: Have enormous influence now created on behalf of their states. Any Supremacists need not apply for aid.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Prayer comes home to roost: Matt 25; 14-30--standard Catholic / Protestant messaging!)
And with SCOTUS on your side nothing can stop your Agenda.

So what are you waiting for? Do it already you pussies.
Biden’s agenda is almost exactly like Trump’s agenda. So, what’s all the bickering about?

Not really...but I want to see the Dims pass what they ran on. They have no excuses.

Open the border completely
Make DC and PR states
Pass the green new deal
forgive all student debt
send everyone a $2000 check (not a $1400 check)
federal mask law

Dims have no excuses.
You will be surprised to find Joe will do much the same thing Trump did. Nothing changes on the big issues of the day. He will do minor things to inflame righties to keep the citizenry divided, because his bosses demand it. Try not to accept the propaganda of division.

I am not accepting it necessarily. I am calling out the left. They should demand the Dims do what they promised during the campaign.
Agreed, but they won’t. The fact that they backed a well known senile neocon asshole, should tip you off.

Rep. Jamie Raskin led House Managers to a likely new House Majority Count. The Democrats can convert at least Seven members of the formerly Supremacist Senate Republicans with normal, well-crafted, contentions and slogans. There is even a new "Raskin Rule" in the Republican concept of Law and Order.

Biden won big. Senator McConnell essentially changed his vote after proceedings had concluded. So that makes Eight Plus 50 Democratic Senate Votes--and new and so far unheralded majority. It was even created with the assistance of the lower chamber, House of Representatives. The White House, so far: Has no Trumped-Up types of remarks about it on record.

Biden and McConnell are old friends. The eight new Senators, allied with Biden's Party: Have enormous influence now created on behalf of their states. Any Supremacists need not apply for aid.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Prayer comes home to roost: Matt 25; 14-30--standard Catholic / Protestant messaging!)
And with SCOTUS on your side nothing can stop your Agenda.

So what are you waiting for? Do it already you pussies.
Biden’s agenda is almost exactly like Trump’s agenda. So, what’s all the bickering about?

Not really...but I want to see the Dims pass what they ran on. They have no excuses.

Open the border completely
Make DC and PR states
Pass the green new deal
forgive all student debt
send everyone a $2000 check (not a $1400 check)
federal mask law

Dims have no excuses.
You will be surprised to find Joe will do much the same thing Trump did. Nothing changes on the big issues of the day. He will do minor things to inflame righties to keep the citizenry divided, because his bosses demand it. Try not to accept the propaganda of division.

I am not accepting it necessarily. I am calling out the left. They should demand the Dims do what they promised during the campaign.
Agreed, but they won’t. The fact that they backed a well known senile neocon asshole, should tip you off.

No, no they won’t they have already dragged their feet a month on the stimulus

Forum List

Back