Biden's Need to Cover Up the Truth with Lies of Russia's Ransomware Attacks.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Interesting too that Biden isn't telling the truth on the supposed Russian ransomware attacks, when he still suggests that the US is going to strike back in kind.

It's pablum made up for the warmongering masses that are supposed to hate Putin and Russia.

In the real world Putin and Biden have come to an understanding.

Russia has no ambitions of cyber attacks against the US if the US isn't already attacking Russia.
That's been going on since the end of WW2 in some form.

Biden can be badgered on the issue of course but he can never admit that his own country is the world's biggest offender.

Is anybody naive enough to think that Russia would be causing trouble by cyber attacking the US if it wasn't just the regular turnabout normal?

And so how will it all play out eventually.

There's really nothing Biden can do if he wants any sort of foreign relationship with Putin. He'll need to issue an order to US propaganda media outlets to just let the issue die.

Any opinions from the grownups?

Russia has no ambitions of cyber attacks....
200.gif

Russia has no ambitions of cyber attacks....
200.gif
He said "grownups" asswipe.
Better feel again Tonto..Russia has every incentive to want to strike at countries which impose economic restrictions from a super power. Just like we have every incentive we need to spy on them and disrupt their power. Just because you support Russia and Pootin doesn't mean I have to.

Russia isn't sitting back and taking it. Putin is doing nothing more than responding in kind. There's no reason why Putin would pick a fight that is only going to cause poor relations with Biden.

The proof is in the fact that the US propagandists are still not proclaiming that the Ransomware attacks are coming from the Russian state.

That's the big lie that's being pressed by Maddow and other US media propagandists.

And Biden is left with trying to keep up the facade of lies, while at the same time needing to sweep it under the carpet.

I am not buying yer Russian propaganda comrade.​

Attempted Hack of R.N.C. and Russian Ransomware Attack Test Biden​

The breach of a Republican National Committee contractor, also linked to Russia, and the global ransomware attack occurred weeks after a U.S.-Russian summit.

Putin has been the top Russian official over Russia for over 20 years now.

I would logically think that IF he were going to do something like this to the USA, he would have done it LONG, LONG ago. The FACT that this "cyber war" didn't start until the Demonrats got back into the White House is proof enough that THEY are the ones behind it all.

Just more traitorous actions against the citizens of this country. War makes politicians mega amounts of money, and thats exactly what the Dems are aiming for!

How would Trump handle this issue?
Keeping in mind that Putin has enough factual information and dirt on Trump to destroy him, by finally releasing the video of the pissing hookers described by Steele.

What a slamdunk for Biden if he needs the popularity boost he can get out of that!

It would surely need at least a declaration of peace between Russia and the US!

Could we be looking at the final method of eliminating Trump that doesn't call for a bullet?

I would logically think that IF he were going to do something like this to the USA, he would have done it LONG, LONG ago. The FACT that this "cyber war" didn't start until the Demonrats got back into the White House is proof enough that THEY are the ones behind it all.

Just more traitorous actions against the citizens of this country. War makes politicians mega amounts of money, and thats exactly what the Dems are aiming for!
The large cyber security breach in the govt. occurred when Trump was president.

Trump remains silent as massive cyber hack poses 'grave risk' to government​

(CNN)When President Donald Trump convened his Cabinet at the White House Wednesday as Washington absorbed news of a massive data breach, the heads of most agencies relevant to the intrusion — including the Department of Defense, the State Department, the Justice Department, the director of national intelligence and the Central Intelligence Agency — were absent.

Anymore misinformation from your memory?

The breach of a Republican National Committee contractor, also linked to Russia, and the global ransomware attack occurred weeks after a U.S.-Russian summit.

Do we disagree on anything?
I'm basically saying that Russia is responding to US dirty tricks that likely include ransomware attacks against the US.

Do you understand that America needs to keep up the facade of being completely innocent, while Russia causes trouble for no reason. Or some manufactured reason such as they're 'communists' and so they must be mounting unwarranted attacks against America.

Do you and other Americans really believe that Russia is intent on causing more trouble for itself than it already has on it's plate?

I'm maintaining that Putin is showing strength in that he now has enough ability to fight back in kind.

(CNN)When President Donald Trump convened his Cabinet at the White House Wednesday as Washington absorbed news of a massive data breach, the heads of most agencies relevant to the intrusion — including the Department of Defense, the State Department, the Justice Department, the director of national intelligence and the Central Intelligence Agency — were absent.

Oh yeah............CNN.
The Chinese News Network.
Sure.............I'll believe them, when you actually say something intelligent.

Oh yeah............CNN.
Sure.............I'll believe them, when you actually say something intelligent.
You damn sure do not say a damn thing intelligent...Yet another Russian troll.^^

I'm basically saying that Russia is responding to US dirty tricks that likely include ransomware attacks against the US.

Do you understand that America needs to keep up the facade of being completely innocent, while Russia causes trouble for no reason. Or some manufactured reason such as they're 'communists' and so they must be mounting unwarranted attacks against America.

Do you and other Americans really believe that Russia is intent on causing more trouble for itself than it already has on it's plate?

I'm maintaining that Putin is showing strength in that he now has enough ability to fight back in kind.

The US is not innocent nor has anyone hinted that they are. These are the games countries, businesses and individuals play every day all day long.

The US is not innocent nor has anyone hinted that they are. These are the games countries, businesses and individuals play every day all day long.
Of course the US isn't innocent.
But you're dead wrong to say that nobody has suggested the US isn't innocent. That's at the very heart of all foreign policy deception!

American propagandists must make the people believe that their country is innocent and it's only Russia/Putin that is striking against America for no good reason.

Oh yeah............CNN.
It's impossible for you to take part in this discussion if you can't rise above the domestic political issue that demands either Trump or Biden is a traitor to his country.

Of course the US isn't innocent.
But you're dead wrong to say that nobody has suggested the US isn't innocent. That's at the very heart of all foreign policy deception!

American propagandists must make the people believe that their country is innocent and it's only Russia/Putin that is striking against America for no good reason.
Ever hear of the word counter intelligence?

Russia isn't sitting back and taking it. Putin is doing nothing more than responding in kind. There's no reason why Putin would pick a fight that is only going to cause poor relations with Biden.

The proof is in the fact that the US propagandists are still not proclaiming that the Ransomware attacks are coming from the Russian state.

That's the big lie that's being pressed by Maddow and other US media propagandists.

And Biden is left with trying to keep up the facade of lies, while at the same time needing to sweep it under the carpet.
Wow, another Putin lover and another post without any evidence. My opinion, and it is based on Putin's alleged behavior (killing those who oppose him, and seeking to return Russia to the USSR with him as king) seems in your post to be either wishful thinking or an agent to support this despot.

Forum List

Back