Biden's Maga speech

Did you mistake my meaning?

I told you to go fuck yourself.

And I read that as MAGA tears of frustration.

0e8c19d430cdc2c5c19f3e04a5340a96.jpg

Thanks for admitting Biden's speech the other night was spot on.
thumbsup.gif
Seems the Duke is threatening Democracy. Another wannabe criminal who supports a civil war in America and has never seen the Elephant.

He has the absolute right to vote for those running for the House, Senate and President, as well as all mayor, governors and legislatures in the several states. That is democracy in action and win or lose the people expect a nonviolent result. Trump is the first, and I hope the last, person to every be elected to any office of trust.

Seems the Duke is threatening Democracy. Another wannabe criminal who supports a civil war in America and has never seen the Elephant.

He has the absolute right to vote for those running for the House, Senate and President, as well as all mayor, governors and legislatures in the several states. That is democracy in action and win or lose the people expect a nonviolent result. Trump is the first, and I hope the last, person to every be elected to any office of trust.
Fuck yeah destory democracy since America is a republic

LOLOL

You're out of your fucking mind, con. :cuckoo:

I posted a link to the case. It listed the names of the defendants, the attorneys & the judges.

No worries. You don't have to admit you fucked up. Everyone here reading your posts already knows it.
Yep, on his first day he showed his hate and dishonesty. It seems he is one of many disaffected cry babies who are discontented and resentful against authority, and in his case The Constitution.

Biden declared Donald Trump is a 'threat to the country' in a speech that contained his harshest rhetoric to date about his predecessor in the Oval Office and the MAGA movement.
'Equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise,' Biden declared at the top of his remarks before Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
He called out Trump by name, slamming the former president for his false claim the 2020 election was stolen and berating those who support Trump.
'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,' Biden said to great applause from his supporters.

Comment:
This baseless hate mongering will probably backfire on Biden and the Dems.
I loved his speech. It was right on the money.

Every speech he ever made was meant to make you hate and fear someone. You wouldn't have had it any other way. It's why you hear "democrat" but think "enemy".
No, I believe we think "enemy" because at the highest level we hear Dems calling us a threat to the Nation.

That's an enemy. Plain and simple.

Well, at least it's clear now. Biden wants to destroy us all, apparently.

There will be no war. We are not a 3rd world nation. If you don't believe in the rule of law, then get the fuck out of the country, because you are not an American.
Yet this administration is doing what is done in 3rd world countries. Joe Biden is not following the rule of law Joe Biden is being a dictator. And the war will happen regradless of your DNC cult mentality.

Your posts reveal what they reveal.

They revealed only what's in your mind.

Sucks to be you.

Actually my life is excellent, thank you for asking.

A fake dog?

Ain't that just like a libtard.

Fake news, fake insurrection, fake dog.

This is how stupid you libbies are, you think you can get away with imaginary canines.

Scruffy is the real deal, mister. Complete with fangs. Most of the time he's friendly, he'll come right up to you and lick your hand. But he doesn't like weasels. Scruffy can smell a weasel a mile away. He like to chase them, up trees and such, or wherever it is they run when they get scared.

There will be no war. We are not a 3rd world nation. If you don't believe in the rule of law, then get the fuck out of the country, because you are not an American.
I love this idea: how about you leftists get rid of all the criminals who have been convicted of not believing in the rule of law, then, by sending them all out of the country, to Guatamala or Liberia? That would be SO GREAT. Getting rid of all crime-committers would sure lower tensions in this country.

I love this idea: how about you leftists get rid of all the criminals who have been convicted of not believing in the rule of law, then, by sending them all out of the country, to Guatamala or Liberia? That would be SO GREAT. Getting rid of all crime-committers would sure lower tensions in this country.
There is another way, why don't you believe in the rule of law and be a better American?

Forum List

Back