Biden's Maga speech

You have failed to prove there was a lawsuit at all. As it stands, some allegations were made with no valid proof of said lawsuit ever existing.

LOLOL

You're out of your fucking mind, con. :cuckoo:

I posted a link to the case. It listed the names of the defendants, the attorneys & the judges.

No worries. You don't have to admit you fucked up. Everyone here reading your posts already knows it.

LOLOL

You're out of your fucking mind, con. :cuckoo:

I posted a link to the case. It listed the names of the defendants, the attorneys & the judges.

No worries. You don't have to admit you fucked up. Everyone here reading your posts already knows it.
There's no real proof of the case at all. It's a link to an unsupported assertion.

"
In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016). "

So, a 2016 election year WaPo article which leads to some other article not even mentioning a Trump lawsuit as their source is assumed to be lies and an election year attempted smear and nothing more.

Those "tear sheets" aren't even real paper. The entire thing is a cookup.

That's not a real picture of or a scan or fax of any real paper. That's a photoshop job.

Trumpdiscrimination_tear02.jpg

Trumpdiscrimination_tear01.jpg

4 pieces of paper with exactly all the same rips at the top and bottom?
I don't think so! :nono:

:dunno:

Phear my borderline weaponized autism! :springbed:

Last edited:
So politicians don't have to campaign on something the people want, huh?

They don't have to campaign at all according to you.

Biden's responsible approach to covid helped him get elected. Whereas Trump's irresponsible approach only served to kill off some of his voters. Just ask Herman Cain.

There's no real proof of the case at all. It's a link to an unsupported assertion.

"
In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016). "

So, a 2016 election year WaPo article which leads to some other article not even mentioning a Trump lawsuit as their source is assumed to be lies and an election year attempted smear and nothing more. :dunno:

LOLOL

If there was no case, why did Trump settle? People don't settle unless a case is filed.

You lose again because you're a loser.

Biden declared Donald Trump is a 'threat to the country' in a speech that contained his harshest rhetoric to date about his predecessor in the Oval Office and the MAGA movement.
'Equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise,' Biden declared at the top of his remarks before Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
He called out Trump by name, slamming the former president for his false claim the 2020 election was stolen and berating those who support Trump.
'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,' Biden said to great applause from his supporters.

Comment:
This baseless hate mongering will probably backfire on Biden and the Dems.
Not to fear. It is just Biden unifying the country.

Who said he settled?

The news, rightard...

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. Those allegations were dismissed by the court.

You're mentally deranged to deny Trump was sued for racial discrimination and then settled that suit.

:cuckoo:

Not to fear. It is just Biden unifying the country.
No, it's a very dangerous leftist scumbag with a lot of power, lying his ass off so he can crush the political opposition.

Biden's handlers are a bunch of Stalinist pigs. Where the fuck do they get off calling 100 million Americans a threat?

Fuck them. Fuck them entirely.

Kiss my ass, Joe.

No, it's a very dangerous leftist scumbag with a lot of power, lying his ass off so he can crush the political opposition.

Biden's handlers are a bunch of Stalinist pigs. Where the fuck do they get off calling 100 million Americans a threat?

Kiss my ass, Joe.

LOL

You're utterly deranged to think Biden called 100 million Americans a threat. MAGAts who still cling to the delusion the election was stolen are a minority of that.

Don't just say it was stolen -- Prove it...
/——-/ How were there were 168 million registered voters in the United States in 2020, and yet between Donald Trump and Joseph Biden there were 74 million and 81 million votes, with a claimed voter participation rate of 66.77%?

Kiss my ass, Joe.
In case you didn't realize, my post was sarcasm.

LOL

You're utterly deranged to think Biden called 100 million Americans a threat. MAGAts who still cling to the delusion the election was stolen are a minority of that.
Up yours, peckerhead. You're in no position to judge my mental condition or anyone else's.

Forum List

Back