Biden's Lies About His Life are Multifold: Someday he will claim he haveApollo 11 and Gave Neil Armstrong the Idea for "One Small Step Statement...'

In case you forgot, you said Obama lied about giving permission, and not about when he found out about it.
Obama told CBS that he didn't know anything about the server when, in fact, he knew all about the server and did from day one.

Your response is typical of the left. You worship Obama, demonize Trump and when you're shown the truth, you go into convulsions and then call me a liar. LOL.

Your opinion isnt a fact.
It's all in the IG report my little comrade buddy. The IG testified as much to Congress too.

I knew this would be your response. You guys don't have any problem with lies and corruption committed by your leftist masters. In fact, you cover for them, accuse everyone else of being a "liar" and then vote for them. They love suckers like you. Congratulations.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight all!

Obama told CBS that he didn't know anything about the server when, in fact, he knew all about the server and did from day one.
Then why did you claim Obama gave Hillary permission to have a private/secret server?

New Topics

Forum List

Back