Biden's Lies About His Life are Multifold: Someday he will claim he haveApollo 11 and Gave Neil Armstrong the Idea for "One Small Step Statement...'

You've built up an immunity to Trumps lies, just like the guy who got snake bit so many times, the poison no longer effects him.
Oh, I bashed Trump many times for the idiotic things he said and tweeted. Usually, his "lies" were exaggerations or mistakes he made while speaking off the cuff (so to speak), something I disliked. Whatever Trump did or said doesn't compare to the very serious lies told by Obama and his goons, not to mention the extreme corruption in which they were all/are engaged.

You guys want to crucify Trump for jaywalking while turning a blind eye to the Democrats that are robbing the proverbial bank.

If you want to talk about Trumps lies about his personal life, I immediately recalled Stormy Daniels, which he told as president.

If you want to go back 48 years, that covers all his lies Trump told his first wife, while committing adultery with his second wife. Trumps lies to his second wife while committing adultery with his third wife. And Trumps lies to his third wife, while committing adultery with Stormy Daniels.
Be honest. You don't have a problem with liars, as long as they're Democratic liars, right?

Are you trying to derail the thread? I think people get reported for that.
It's called pointing out the hypocrisy of the thread.

If you're going to claim politicians never lie, and Biden is the exception, you might have a point of pointing them out.

But when Biden lies far less than your average president.......

It's called pointing out the hypocrisy of the thread.

If you're going to claim politicians never lie, and Biden is the exception, you might have a point of pointing them out.

But when Biden lies far less than your average president.......
Do you deny that Biden is a big fat liar? Also the gross pig just ate that thing that was on his chin today eww.

I'm continually amazed at how these brownshirts will flock to these threads and rabidly defend huge whopping lies coming from any Democrat, like they're a bodyguard loyally and dutifully taking a bullet

Usually, his "lies" were exaggerations or mistakes he made while speaking off the cuff (so to speak),
Actually Trumps off the cuff lies were barely mentioned. It was when he followed up those lies with more lies that they pointed them out.

Like when Trump ,mistakenly said that the hurricane was going to hit Albma.

The Hurricane Dorian–Alabama controversy, also referred to as Sharpiegate, arose from a comment made by President Donald Trump on September 1, 2019, ..

President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map ...

President Trump on Sept. 4 held up a map of Hurricane Dorian featuring an apparent Sharpie-drawn circle to falsely extend its projected path ..

Actually Trumps off the cuff lies were barely mentioned. It was when he followed up those lies with more lies that they pointed them out.

Like when Trump ,mistakenly said that the hurricane was going to hit Albma.

The Hurricane Dorian–Alabama controversy, also referred to as Sharpiegate, arose from a comment made by President Donald Trump on September 1, 2019, ..

President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map ...

President Trump on Sept. 4 held up a map of Hurricane Dorian featuring an apparent Sharpie-drawn circle to falsely extend its projected path ..
Oldie but goodie

Be honest. You don't have a problem with liars, as long as they're Democratic liars, right?
My objectsion is commensurate with the LOG of the number of lies.

Thus Bidens position on the number line is 1
While Trump is a solid 5

I cannot believe thatany sensible human being would mention Biden and Obama even calling Pres. Obama a "serial liar", and somehow skip Trump when referring to Presidents and lying.

This, folks, is what a cult looks like. Or just a really stupid motherfucker.
Unless you concede they BOTH are, you are the "Really Stupid Motherfucker"

New Topics

Forum List

Back