Biden's Lies About His Life are Multifold: Someday he will claim he haveApollo 11 and Gave Neil Armstrong the Idea for "One Small Step Statement...'

I cant stand liars, which is the primary reason why I couldn't stand Drumpf.
Did it bother you when Obama lied about letting Hillary use a private/secret server in which to escape oversight by the American people?

Biden is the epitome of the phrase......"Useful Idiot"

In every sense.
In a functional nation, Biden would have been thrown out of politics decades ago and perhaps into a prison for his blatant corruption. But we don't have a functional nation and haven't for a long time.

When you say stupid shit like "inject disinfectant to fight the virus" and then claim you were joking that tends to happen.
You are mischaracterizing what Trump communicated. He never told anyone to inject anything. Here's the thing. Guys like you accuse Trump of lying all the time while you simultaneously lie all the time about him. And then you proclaim that you "hate liars".

Actually Trumps off the cuff lies were barely mentioned. It was when he followed up those lies with more lies that they pointed them out.

Like when Trump ,mistakenly said that the hurricane was going to hit Albma.

The Hurricane Dorian–Alabama controversy, also referred to as Sharpiegate, arose from a comment made by President Donald Trump on September 1, 2019, ..

President Donald Trump was the one who used a black Sharpie marker to alter an official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration map ...

President Trump on Sept. 4 held up a map of Hurricane Dorian featuring an apparent Sharpie-drawn circle to falsely extend its projected path ..
If that was Trump's most egregious "lie", then I feel pretty good about him.

Pathetic attempt of whataboutism

CLEARLY, TrumpStain is the Ultimate LIAR.
But let's deflect some. GO............

So do you think the election was stolen?
A lie that Trump tells repeatedly.

Proof it's a lie comes from the New York State court of appeals, that suspended Rudy Giuliani's law license because lawyers aren't allowed to lie like Trump.

You are mischaracterizing what Trump communicated.
Thats the same lie he said. He claimed he was talking to a reporter and being sarcastic even though he never looked at the reporter and instead was looking at the doctors. Dr Birk in particular looked like she wanted to hide.

It was especially humorous because it was a u turn that ran over his retarded supporters who claimed he didnt say it all.

Last edited:
Pathetic attempt of whataboutism

CLEARLY, TrumpStain is the Ultimate LIAR.
But let's deflect some. GO............
Are you paid to post this idiocy or are you really this stupid?

Really, give an example.

I'll wait.
When Trump said something that wasn't correct your leftist media comrades were on it like white on rice. But you're trying to tell us that the media gave Trump a pass on such mistakes? Hilarious. Where do you get your smoke?

Did it bother you when Obama lied about letting Hillary use a private/secret server in which to escape oversight by the American people?
That's an interesting twist. If Obama let Hillary use a private/secret server, then she didn't violate any law.

That's an interesting twist. If Obama let Hillary use a private/secret server, then she didn't violate any law.
Did you care when Obama lied about it? The answer is, of course not. You don't have a problem with liars and lies, just as long as they're Democrats, of course.

If that was Trump's most egregious "lie", then I feel pretty good about him.
I never said it was his worst lie. I pointed out that it started out as a mistake, saying that Alabama was in the path of the hurricane.

It was when Trump instead of admitting his error, or just letting it go, instead fabricated an even bigger lie to support his mistake.

So it was as they say, it's not the crime, it's the coverup.

And Trump lied over and over, even falsifying an official government weather map, to support his ever expanding lie.

When did Obama lie about it?
He was asked by a CBS reporter as to when Obama learned of the existence of the server and he said that he learned about it "when it came out in the news". But that was an egregious lie. An IG report confirmed that Obama knew about it all along and corresponded with Hillary through her server using an anonymous email address. You don't know this because your media masters don't share such stories with you.

I never said it was his worst lie. I pointed out that it started out as a mistake, saying that Alabama was in the path of the hurricane.

It was when Trump instead of admitting his error, or just letting it go, instead fabricated an even bigger lie to support his mistake.

So it was as they say, it's not the crime, it's the coverup.

And Trump lied over and over, even falsifying an official government weather map, to support his ever expanding lie.
Well, by definition, it's not a lie if one actually believes what one is saying. A lie is when one intentionally claims something that they KNOW to be untrue.

Trump's odd remarks about that hurricane don't compare to Obama's lie about Hillary's server, which presumably didn't bother you a bit.

He was asked by a CBS reporter as to when Obama learned of the existence of the server and he said that he learned about it "when it came out in the news". But that was an egregious lie. An IG report confirmed that Obama knew about it all along and corresponded with Hillary through her server using an anonymous email address. You don't know this because your media masters don't share such stories with you.
What makes you think it was a lie? It was an email. Your email doesnt warn the reader that it comes from a private server.

He was asked by a CBS reporter as to when Obama learned of the existence of the server and he said that he learned about it "when it came out in the news". But that was an egregious lie.
Then why did you LIE, with your first claim

In case you forgot, you said Obama lied about giving permission, and not about when he found out about it.

You're as big a liar as Trump.

Forum List

Back