Biden's IRS To Force Gig Workers to Report Anything over the $600 Threshold of Venmo, PayPal Payments

Why shouldn’t that income be reported?

Everyone else pays on all their income

No they don't. The rich have all kinds of deductions and ways to avoid paying taxes.

Besides if the rich were paying their fair share why would Biden say they were not?

No they don't. The rich have all kinds of deductions and ways to avoid paying taxes.

Besides if the rich were paying their fair share why would Biden say they were not?

I am saying nobody should have hidden income because the rest of us have to make up the difference

Ok, so real situation...I pay income tax on my income, and I bought a trailer from a friend who also pays income tax on his income. He bought the trailer new and paid taxes on the purchase. He sold the trailer to me for $700. Why should he have to pay tax on that AGAIN?

Ok, so real situation...I pay income tax on my income, and I bought a trailer from a friend who also pays income tax on his income. He bought the trailer new and paid taxes on the purchase. He sold the trailer to me for $700. Why should he have to pay tax on that AGAIN?

Same thing happens when you buy a used car
Taxes are paid at each transaction

Same thing happens when you buy a used car
Taxes are paid at each transaction
Sales tax? Not true....If you buy a used car from a private individual you sure don't pay sales tax again...You may pay property tax to plate it....

This is a scam by our government who thinks that the money I earn is all theirs and they only allow me to keep but so much of it...

Forum List

Back