The IRS reminds Americans earning over $600 on PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App transactions to report their earnings

If the irs is NOT expanded as the right wing pawns for the rich are supporting, it will forever be on the little guy, and the richest will never pay their fair share....

Sorry, it was Biden and the Democrats that did this. If you want to argue the rich can not be audited unless we complicate the taxes for the poor, well..............................

Personal income taxes are theft.
Period.

I will not be using those stupid apps, and when I do side jobs will still not report payments made in cash. Never have, never will.

Fuck 'em.

So as you note, you can be taxed on money someone gives you.

I didn't say all money someone gives you is taxable.
No, you can not be taxed on money someone gives you. These platforms and paying services are NOT REQUIRED to report money transactions/gifts. They are only required to report transactions for services and goods.

The gift tax on any money received over $15,000 as a gift is the HONOR system, of reporting it.

No, you can not be taxed on money someone gives you. These platforms and paying services are NOT REQUIRED to report money transactions/gifts. They are only required to report transactions for services and goods.

The gift tax on any money received over $15,000 as a gift is the HONOR system, of reporting it.

There was NO qualifiers which is why it has been suspended.

Doesn't mean I will comply.
Income is easy to hide.
Just ask any of those representatives that pretend to care about you.
So you break the law and will face consequences if caught
Meanwhile, you are stealing from the rest of us who pay our taxes

So you break the law and will face consequences if caught
Meanwhile, you are stealing from the rest of us who pay our taxes
I also ignore the speed limit.

The theft happens to all of us by having income stolen before we even receive it, dupe.
I pay taxes in many forms moron, and your energy would be better spent calling out those leaders who feel free to spend OUR money for frivolous pet projects, or the fact the neither party can control excessive deficit spending.

these services aren’t reporting it…it’s the individual that has to.

just more work for the working man so that xiden can make sure he has the tax dollars
The new rule we are discussing in this thread, is about selling platforms, now having to issue a 1099k form to the IRS and to you, for your transactions of selling goods, if you sell more than $600 a years worth.

The new rule we are discussing in this thread, is about selling platforms, now having to issue a 1099k form to the IRS and to you, for your transactions of selling goods, if you sell more than $600 a years worth.
there is no such rule. you are making that up

...suddenly the highest priced things on E-bay are $599.99...including Biden TS/SCI docs...

Hmmm...

I paid gave...(Hey Da-aaad????) about $12000 to one of my daughters for Course fees and her car; another $10000 to my son for car repairs and a further $8000 for parts for my boats and trailers......................all in the last year. Thank Huey I and they are not anywhere near where Biden can get his grubby corrupt mits on ANY of it!!!!

(PS: I live in Oz).

Greg

Forum List

Back