Biden's IRS To Force Gig Workers to Report Anything over the $600 Threshold of Venmo, PayPal Payments

I wasn't checking your spelling. You are lost and can't comprehend that people can support positions and not blindly support a party no matter what.
Look, you've lost the argument, you're already exposed...Better to stop while your behind....

It's not a stupid question, you threw it out there, then doubled down on it...So, you should be able to quantify it...

For the last several cycles Dems have been spewing this 'fair share' bull shit, calling for 'the rich' to pay for everything in their wish lists of handouts, and destruction from Health care, to education. But when asked two simple questions they talk about they shrink into their dark corners never answering .... Who are 'the rich', and what is a 'fair share'?

You're no different pknopp, you're a leftist that tow's the line, and has no answer because your propaganda outlets have never told you how to answer the question...worthless
PNut has no clue how much the “evil rich” pay.

PNut has no clue how much the “evil rich” pay.
Nor does she care....She only cares about disrupting with nonsensical platitudes, and propaganda from the left. Then when substantively called out on her idiocy, she tries everything she can to deflect, and dodge as though people will forget what she typed...She's a typical leftist, a liar, and a low quality individual without a serious thought in her head...

I ditched one of my watches a while back on the bay just because I had three of the same thing ( I need to stop doing that) and I purposefully kept the price of it at 550 Federal Reserve Notes.

I could have easily got around a thousand for it. I didn't really care, though.

Anyway, long story sort, by the time they added sales tax in there (which I had to collect) and some other fees, that brought the sale beyond the 600 Federal Reserve Notes threshold and I have to add it to my tax forms.

So then the sales tax they tacked onto it was included in the sale.

Same with paying with cash......unless you get paid under the table.
This inflation was done on purpose. Real taxes must be collected to pay enough interest on the debt that is growing around the world. The debt sloshing around with cracks in the system in weak areas that needs ban aids. The working-class has paid the price. And Joe does his "come on folks" middle class bullshit spouts.

Gig workers get 1099'd for less than $600, because most gigs are $100 per musician if your good

The thing is, it's only 'reportable' over 6 bills anually

So what happens is all members take turns, ergo individually under the limit in a years time, unless you're the house band.....

~S~

This is perhaps the biggest and most crushing, important thread on this forum.

And as proof that this place is home of the ignorant, they are arguing about how Elon Musk has 'Enraged" the Left

Americans absolutely deserves all that's coming to them.

This is how the Power Grabbers intend to end any and all freedom you ever could have had once and for all.
And no one here even sees it.

Keep doing nothing. The end of that ride is in sight now.
The average american is about as stupid as a box of wheat thins.

Forum List

Back