Biden's IRS To Force Gig Workers to Report Anything over the $600 Threshold of Venmo, PayPal Payments

Sales tax? Not true....If you buy a used car from a private individual you sure don't pay sales tax again...You may pay property tax to plate it....

This is a scam by our government who thinks that the money I earn is all theirs and they only allow me to keep but so much of it...

Every used car I ever bought, I had to report what I paid and pay sales tax

Guess it depends on your state

Sales tax? Not true....If you buy a used car from a private individual you sure don't pay sales tax again...You may pay property tax to plate it....

This is a scam by our government who thinks that the money I earn is all theirs and they only allow me to keep but so much of it...
Itemize and yous can deduct taxes on yer taxes.

I'm not writing tax policy.
Good grief, why is it so damned hard to get you people to quantify your stupid rhetoric? You made the bumper sticker statement, now you are dodging not only me, but Nostra on the simple question of what is a "fair share".... So, I can only conclude that you don't know, you threw that out there to troll, not surprising...And just more evidence that you are little more than a parrot for the left...Your arguments aren't intellectual, they're regurgitated slogans, and bull shit fed to you from the extremists on the left that you lap up like an eager puppy after playing outside....loser.

Good grief, why is it so damned hard to get you people to quantify your stupid rhetoric? You made the bumper sticker statement, now you are dodging not only me, but Nostra on the simple question of what is a "fair share".... So, I can only conclude that you don't know, you threw that out there to troll, not surprising...And just more evidence that you are little more than a parrot for the left...Your arguments aren't intellectual, they're regurgitated slogans, and bull shit fed to you from the extremists on the left that you lap up like an eager puppy after playing outside....loser.

It's a stupid question to try and deflect from the point.

I can tell you what isn't right........cutting taxes and then running up the debt.

It's a stupid question to try and deflect from the point.

I can tell you what isn't right........cutting taxes and then running up the debt.
It's not a stupid question, you threw it out there, then doubled down on it...So, you should be able to quantify it...

For the last several cycles Dems have been spewing this 'fair share' bull shit, calling for 'the rich' to pay for everything in their wish lists of handouts, and destruction from Health care, to education. But when asked two simple questions they talk about they shrink into their dark corners never answering .... Who are 'the rich', and what is a 'fair share'?

You're no different pknopp, you're a leftist that tow's the line, and has no answer because your propaganda outlets have never told you how to answer the question...worthless

If you say so. Condemning his actions here is one heck of a way of defending him.
LOL....You're not condemning shit...May I remind you that this thread is about how Biden wants to tax any money transfer over $600....

Buy a used trailer, used car, send money to a child, pay the government....pure crap. and you are defending it by spewing stupid shit....No one forced you to bring up 'the rich', you stepped in that pile of crap all by yourself....so yes, you are defending Biden by derailing the thread itself...POS.

It's not a stupid question, you threw it out there, then doubled down on it...So, you should be able to quantify it...

For the last several cycles Dems have been spewing this 'fair share' bull shit, calling for 'the rich' to pay for everything in their wish lists of handouts, and destruction from Health care, to education. But when asked two simple questions they talk about they shrink into their dark corners never answering .... Who are 'the rich', and what is a 'fair share'?

You're no different pknopp, you're a leftist that tow's the line, and has no answer because your propaganda outlets have never told you how to answer the question...worthless

If I "toed" the line I wouldn't be condemning Biden for his actions here.

LOL....You're not condemning shit...May I remind you that this thread is about how Biden wants to tax any money transfer over $600....

Buy a used trailer, used car, send money to a child, pay the government....pure crap. and you are defending it by spewing stupid shit....No one forced you to bring up 'the rich', you stepped in that pile of crap all by yourself....so yes, you are defending Biden by derailing the thread itself...POS.

Up is down, right is left.

If I "toed" the line I wouldn't be condemning Biden for his actions here.
Well thank you spelling Nazi....Getting your ass kicked here so let's spell check....God you are not worth the time to talk to...And again you are not condemning Biden's actions here....Just Blah, blah, blah 'the rich', blah, blah, blah, 'fair share'.....Bull shit....Just STFU already...

Well thank you spelling Nazi....Getting your ass kicked here so let's spell check....God you are not worth the time to talk to...And again you are not condemning Biden's actions here....Just Blah, blah, blah 'the rich', blah, blah, blah, 'fair share'.....Bull shit....Just STFU already...

I wasn't checking your spelling. You are lost and can't comprehend that people can support positions and not blindly support a party no matter what.

Forum List

Back