Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families

Not for anybody. The IRS publishes froms, and there are many free sites that explain all of them thoroughly. Being too lazy or illiterate isn't the same as being 'complex'.
Thanks for your opinion. I disagree.

Ironically the link in post 80 "Trump's tax plan" refutes your claim.

Well...two Presidents have...Reagan first, with the Tax Reform Act of 1986, which greatly simplified the tax system...then going further Trump did

Tax Reform Act of 1986: Tax Reform Act of 1986: Overview and History.
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:
Did Trump and Congress ever pass anything that this article mentions?

Nearly 7,000 pages long is complex.

You don't use all 7,000 pages, as most do not apply to you. That's a ridiculous c;aim, which of course is more proof you've never filled out a tax return.

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion. I disagree.

Ironically the link in post 80 "Trump's tax plan" refutes your claim.

lol it was of course just more political theater. It refutes nothing. People who can't read can be told anything and a certain percentage will believe it, having no way to check it.

Last edited:
haha yes its called the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act…you apparently aren’t aware because you live in your dembot propagandist bubble
I have heard of that of course but didn't think simplifying the tax code was part of that legislation.

Was it? What was simplified except maybe to make itemized deductions less likely?

Again, trying to make it about me. That's a really lame tactic.

Yes, you're just here to spread the usual GOP hogwash. That means keep denying anything you said earlier, since you didn't know anything just parroting stuff the Party tells you to as usual.

read the link
I don't see where it mentions specifics.

It simply states taxes are too complicated for the average user but doesn't mention anything specific that was done.

As I said before I am sure some things happened to make it easier but these things are likely incidental but agree that the standard deduction change would simplify it for a lot of people even if that wasn't the purpose.

I don't see where it mentions specifics.

It simply states taxes are too complicated for the average user but doesn't mention anything specific that was done.

As I said before I am sure some things happened to make it easier but these things are likely incidental but agree that the standard deduction change would simplify it for a lot of people even if that wasn't the purpose.
try reading it again… odd how you just asked me if they did any of those things

Republicans warned President Joe Biden’s push to hire 87,000 IRS agents in the Inflation Act would pave the way for more audits on small businesses and families across America. The president, his administration, and Democrats in Congress have gone to great lengths to attempt to dispute this fact.

When Janet Yellen was asked about the number of new audits funded by the Inflation Act before the House Ways and Means Committee last week – admitted the proportion of new audits on individuals and small businesses making under $400,000 would remain in line with historic levels.

According to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office, more than 90% of audits are on families and small businesses below the $400,000 income threshold.

Imagine that, a number of you loons bought the BS.

Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families: Army of 87,000 agents must be defunded
Source : Fox News

Yes, you're just here to spread the usual GOP hogwash. That means keep denying anything you said earlier, since you didn't know anything just parroting stuff the Party tells you to as usual.
So what did I say earlier that I'm denying now?

If only that were true.

My wife and I are 2 years into fighting with the IRS and we also do not cheat on our taxes. The problem with the IRS is once they declare you guilty you have to prove you are innocent.

We got a $36,000 bill from the IRS for 3 years of unfiled taxes going back to 2013. They cashed the check I sent with our 2020 taxes and then said we did not file in 2020.

I had to pay thousands to a tax lawyer, agree to a payment plan till they ruled on our case and still more than 2 years later we cannot get resolution.

You didn't file tax returns ... and so didn't pay taxes that were due ... that's illegal, stupid ... tax evasion should mean prison time ... you're lucky with just back taxes and fines ...

The problem with the IRS is once they declare you guilty you have to prove you are innocent.

Again ... easy peasy ... I have all my documents for the past eight solid years* ... boxes of receipts and invoices ... I don't claim a tax deduction unless I have legal proof ... easy peasy ... the laws are clear, just follow them ...

You've not provided any details ... so that means you know you're wrong ... and you got caught ... the thousands in a lawyer was wasted, and he's laughing at you ...

* = I'm a long haired bearded man typically reeking of marijuana ... depositing big stacks of cash into the bank every week ... $10,000 a month in cash ... for years ... [shrugs shoulders] ... truth be told, it was the DEA I was worried about , not the IRS ... accounting records perfectly accurate to the penny ... ready to be surrendered to the first Federale with proper ID ... the IRS is sheep, DEA has Gitmo Bay ...

You didn't file tax returns ... and so didn't pay taxes that were due ... that's illegal, stupid ... tax evasion should mean prison time ... you're lucky with just back taxes and fines ...

I did file tax returns. The IRS is incorrect.

Again ... easy peasy ... I have all my documents for the past eight solid years* ... boxes of receipts and invoices ... I don't claim a tax deduction unless I have legal proof ... easy peasy ... the laws are clear, just follow them ...

So you lied when you said "I file paper returns, and these are tossed every year"?

You've not provided any details ... so that means you know you're wrong ... and you got caught ... the thousands in a lawyer was wasted, and he's laughing at you ...

I provided all sorts of details, I am not in the wrong. The IRS cashed the check I sent with my return they said I did not file...how did they get the check if I did not file?

If the IRS came back and said you did not file in 2013 and 2015, could you prove that you did?

Yes ... in hand, in fact ... looking in the files, I can prove I filed a tax return in 1977 and every year since ... now, the publications say I only need to hold my documentation for 8 years (and it's quite rare for these publications to be wrong) ... I have my copy of the 2013 return, and the cancelled check I used to PAY the taxes, but not the receipts etc. ...

Did you send CASH ??? ... ha ha ha ha ... here's an adult lesson for you, child, any important payments should be made through a Federally regulated banking institution ... a bank, a credit union, a savings and loan ... a company specifically designed to be brought into a court-of-law to testify about any and all dealings involving US dollars ... when you're older, you'll want to look into buying a house, and that means a mortgage ... I personally keep three receipts for each payment, and I keep these receipts for the 30 years it takes to pay off the loan ... I have a receipt from my bank, I have the receipt from the mortgager's bank, and then I get a receipt from the mortgager directly ... plus a Form 1098 at the end of the year ... all of which I still have ... even back to my first payment in 1988 ... too much money to not guard this way ...

I make my money honest like ... so extensive and obvious paper-trails are very good for me ... I keep them like pets, feeding them, keep them dry and warm, regular visits to the vet ... it's very rewarding, you should try ...

=====

You're a cheat ... and nothing else ... it's beyond your imagination that there's honest folks in the world who don't cheat ... I want MORE AUDITORS ... CATCH MORE CHEATERS ... otherwise, we'll have to start taxing The Rich ... and that's certain to collapse all of capitalism throughout the free world ...

You're middle class, so pay the lousy $36k and apologize for wasting IRS' time ...

Forum List

Back