Biden's IRS targets small businesses, families

I did file tax returns. The IRS is incorrect.

So you lied when you said "I file paper returns, and these are tossed every year"?

I provided all sorts of details, I am not in the wrong. The IRS cashed the check I sent with my return they said I did not file...how did they get the check if I did not file?

The IRS tosses paper returns every year ... {Cite} ... if you filed, where's the cancelled check to show you PAID ...

Your lawyer is laughing at you ...

Would it be too much trouble to at least tell us which forms you filed ... the OP is about earned income ... and only losers have this kind ... W-4 or Schedule C? ...

Last edited:
Yes ... in hand, in fact ... looking in the files, I can prove I filed a tax return in 1977 and every year since ... now, the publications say I only need to hold my documentation for 8 years

I did not realize you were lying when you said you throw them away every year.

No need to keep talking with a liar.

Have a great day

It is sort of cute how you assume the IRS is perfect and never makes a mistake.

Boring, but cute none the less.

Well ... I've gotten more mistakes from my state ... I really did send them checks for 12¢ every three months that year ... and then the remaining 56¢ with my return ... their mistake, not mine ... I've never heard back from the Feds ... just blank voucher forms, like I'll ever use them ...

Perhaps you could explain what the IRS did ... I know this is sensitive information, and you shouldn't be engraving your personal financial information onto the granite of the internet ... so ... W-4 or Schedule C? ...

Well ... I've gotten more mistakes from my state ... I really did send them checks for 12¢ every three months that year ... and then the remaining 56¢ with my return ... their mistake, not mine ... I've never heard back from the Feds ... just blank voucher forms, like I'll ever use them ...

Perhaps you could explain what the IRS did ... I know this is sensitive information, and you shouldn't be engraving your personal financial information onto the granite of the internet ... so ... W-4 or Schedule C? ...

What the IRS did was claim I did not file taxes in 2013,2015 and 2020. They are incorrect and the data proving it has been sent to them. The problem is they are so backlogged they have not dealt with it all yet.

What the IRS did was claim I did not file taxes in 2013,2015 and 2020. They are incorrect and the data proving it has been sent to them. The problem is they are so backlogged they have not dealt with it all yet.

... and there they will sit until these 89,000 new employees get to work and sort these things out ...

But you don't want that? ... you're just going to let the IRS freeze your bank accounts for a lousy $36,000 ... forever ... because ... what? ... Trump? ...

W-4 or Schedule C? ...

Do you not know the answer to this question? ...

... and there they will sit until these 89,000 new employees get to work and sort these things out ...

But you don't want that? ... you're just going to let the IRS freeze your bank accounts for a lousy $36,000 ... forever ... because ... what? ... Trump? ...

W-4 or Schedule C? ...

Do you not know the answer to this question? ...

My accounts are not frozen nor will they be.

What does any of this have to do with Trump?

My accounts are not frozen nor will they be.

What does any of this have to do with Trump?

W-4 or Schedule C? ...

Trump and Republicans have been gutting the IRS for decades ... "smaller government and less regulations" mean no enforcement of the tax code ... that's why these big corporations aren't paying any taxes ... I don't know what Bidet's problem is, Democrats have been gutting the IRS for decades as well ... that's why these big corporations aren't paying any taxes ...

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait ... are you saying the IRS hasn't come and taken their money? ... then what the fuck is your problem? ... other than paying a lawyer to laugh at you ... trust me, buck-o, if the IRS thought you owed them $36,000, they'd have taken it already ... and make you fight to get it back ... I agree that's wrong, so we change the IRS, not get rid of it ...

Only thieves would want less IRS enforcement ... that's why Trump (and Republicans) are evil ... why he got my vote in 2020 ... only the Middle Class is clueless enough to pay taxes ...

Trump and Republicans have been gutting the IRS for decades ... "smaller government and less regulations" mean no enforcement of the tax code ... that's why these big corporations aren't paying any taxes ... I don't know what Bidet's problem is, Democrats have been gutting the IRS for decades as well ... that's why these big corporations aren't paying any taxes ...

And what does any of that have to do with me?

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait ... are you saying the IRS hasn't come and taken their money? ... then what the fuck is your problem? ... other than paying a lawyer to laugh at you ... trust me, buck-o, if the IRS thought you owed them $36,000, they'd have taken it already ... and make you fight to get it back ... I agree that's wrong, so we change the IRS, not get rid of it ...

They are not since we agreed to a payment plan till they deal with our case. You really do not know as much as you like to pretend.

I have never said a word about getting rid of the IRS, even said I would be happy with more employees so they can deal with the backlogs.

You really do not know as much as you like to pretend.

I have never said a word about getting rid of the IRS, even said I would be happy with more employees so they can deal with the backlogs.

I'm not pretending to know what an audit is like ... I file honestly so I've never had the occasion ... I'm glad to see more audits, the more the better ...

You're being evasive in your tale ... for good reason, I'm sure ... you got scuffed, and now you have a lawyer ... Oregon has paid me 12% interest for their mistakes ... so maybe you'll get lucky ...

Better double-check those figures and what you claim for credits and deductions.
I just heard former Senator Al Franken say on the Daily Show that if Biden hires more IRS agents we can collect $1 TRILLION dollars more a year. Money the rich are cheating us of. It's not their money. It's the taxes they owe. We could pay down the debt with that money or strengthen social security and medicare. Or subsodize child day care and preschool.

We could do a lot with that money.

The GOP shrunk the IRS so it didn't have the manpower to go after rich people. So the IRS only went after poor and middle class people.

This is how the system is rigged!!!

Republicans have been programmed to defend rich people who dodge paying their fair share. Watch them respond to this.

Can't find anything on this subject on my right wing media sources.

Forum List

Back