Biden's Independence Hall Speech Was Terrible!

No I didn't say that. I specifically mentioned the extreme maga people that could support political violence and anybody that could believe in stolen elections without proof in the courts or recounts or state houses. If you do not believe in the rule of law, the courts or abiding by the constitution, that is radical. I am a moderate and a patriot. I still believe in my country. Many on here prefer to believe the big lie, without proof and in the face of defeat after defeat in the courts and state houses. Loyal Americans cannot get to that radical belief. It is not logical.
The fact that you go along with that propaganda filled bullshit Pedo Joe spewed is proof you are no moderate. Sorry.

No I didn't say that. I specifically mentioned the extreme maga people that could support political violence and anybody that could believe in stolen elections without proof in the courts or recounts or state houses. If you do not believe in the rule of law, the courts or abiding by the constitution, that is radical. I am a moderate and a patriot. I still believe in my country. Many on here prefer to believe the big lie, without proof and in the face of defeat after defeat in the courts and state houses. Loyal Americans cannot get to that radical belief. It is not logical.
Thank you, Joe Scarborough.

Wake up.

Look around.

You realize the FBI abused FISA warrants, right?

Are you citing THAT "rule of law"? Or the "rule of law" that imprisoned grandmas for walking around a public building?

You realize that half of us no longer trust or believe in anything remotely resembling the "rule of law", right?

You morons cannot torch our institutions to the ground and then cite the institutions you torched. I mean you can, but you can't then cry about "logic".

Catch up. We're way, way beyond "rule of law" here.

The fact that you go along with that propaganda filled bullshit Pedo Joe spewed is proof you are no moderate. Sorry.
I think you are sorry also, so that make two of us. It does not change the fact, you are stuck in radical views, contrary to the laws of this country. This ain't the Burger King. You can't have it your way and never will. The voters voted. The recounts were recounted. The states signed off on their elections and the courts ruled on your challenges, and the election was legal and valid, attested to by Trump's DOJ, Trumps FBI, and Trump's Department of Homeland Defense I am speaking to you moderately right now. Trump just lost and normal (moderate) people know and accept it. I reject radical view, presented without evidence.

I think you are sorry also, so that make two of us. It does not change the fact, you are stuck in radical views, contrary to the laws of this country. This ain't the Burger King. You can't have it your way and never will. The voters voted. The recounts were recounted. The states signed off on their elections and the courts ruled on your challenges, and the election was legal and valid, attested to by Trump's DOJ, Trumps FBI, and Trump's Department of Homeland Defense I am speaking to you moderately right now. Trump just lost and normal (moderate) people know and accept it. I reject radical view, presented without evidence.
You are talking like a leftie. Why are you ashamed of what you are? Own it.

Wake up.

Look around.

You realize the FBI abused FISA warrants, right?

Are you citing THAT "rule of law"? Or the "rule of law" that imprisoned grandmas for walking around a public building?

You realize that half of us no longer trust or believe in anything remotely resembling the "rule of law", right?

You morons cannot torch our institutions to the ground and then cite the institutions you torched. I mean you can, but you can't then cry about "logic".

Catch up. We're way, way beyond "rule of law" here.
Not half. Just the radicals. Those people knew they were doing wrong and so did the normal patriotic Americans that watched them do it live on every network.

Not half. Just the radicals. Those people knew they were doing wrong and so did the normal patriotic Americans that watched them do it live on every network.

What percentage of Americans do you think trust our institutions and our "rule of law" now?

Care to take a guess, "moderator"?

What percentage of Americans do you think trust our institutions and our "rule of law" now?

I am sure you mean "moderate" as the other is just a gig I accepted.
I do not know the percentage and it is really of no interest to me. The polls that count, closed in November or 2020.

I was 100 % pro law enforcement. Democrats and their bullshit lockdowns,police stand downs during BLM riots and weaponizing the FBI have ended that. As well as my faith in fair trials and the justice system in general. Already had an unfavorable view of family court. So yeah…they have destroyed faith in pretty much all of our institutions.

I was 100 % pro law enforcement. Democrats and their bullshit lockdowns,police stand downs during BLM riots and weaponizing the FBI have ended that. As well as my faith in fair trials and the justice system in general. Already had an unfavorable view of family court. So yeah…they have destroyed faith in pretty much all of our institutions.

Same

There have been many elections where it did not seem quite right. In local, city and state races over the years. No one questions votes coming from inner city areas as one example. Last minute huge numbers of votes showing up is a red flag. In 2008 in Minnesota, they kept counting the votes until Al Franken won the Senate. He then was the 60th vote for Obamacare. Repubs of course did not protest enough.

He did a good job with the speech. Far better recieved (without a doubt) by his base and non radical trump supporters, and the radical trump supporters were insulted. Big deal. He repeatedly clarified, not talking about normal republicans. He was speaking out against the extremist led by "the former president", who has had a habit of labeling, attacking Americans that did not agree with him, even people in his own party that rightfully on occasion called on his crap, while supporting his governing agenda. I don't like the extremists on either side, personally.
He repeatedly clarified, not talking about normal republicans.
His "deplorables' moment.

Forum List

Back